• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(Rd comic past saga ch:6) Conspirations (non tk)

oeoe exciting

great work, everything looks good , poses ,expressions and coloration

An excellent continuation of the TR saga, well worth waiting for! Raven and Xelloin are shaping up to be a fantastic team; based on this latest evidence, it's almost unbelievable that they could ever become bitter rivals! Dabraille is not only an wicked schemer, but uncannily prescient if he's able to foresee their ultimate break-up! Their action in concert is remarkably effective; they turn hostage-fueled helplessness into massive advantage by subtle manipulation of their special gifts. I assume that even Raven doesn't understand the full measure of Xelloin's blood-manipulation powers (otherwise he wouldn't be nearly so distressed); grimly amusing, the way she suckers the blade wielding white-haired assassin (have we ever learned his name? I can't ever recall having read it) into supplying her with the very medium she needs to defeat him! She assumes an aspect most demonic when employing her hemoglobin weaponry; clearly she relishes the exercise of this potentially deadly skill. It's an interesting turn-around when she becomes so flummoxed by Raven's praise and Veronica's gratitude. The softer emotions seem to confound her entirely… a reaction, perhaps, to her uncompromising career of survival within the Hellish Draughnights? I eagerly await further evidence regarding this aspect of her personality!

Otherwise, Xelloin cuts a most intimidating figure. Considerably taller than Raven… icily confident in the face of crisis… snappish and impatient with any display of weakness… the appellation "Queen" fits her bearing and disposition perfectly! It's quite touching, then, the way she seeks to adjust her demeanor to Raven's example, however ill-considered she seems to find it. She obviously feels tremendous regard for him, seeking to please him in the most fundamental ways; this compromise must place her at extreme emotional vulnerability, and I can see where it might provide the impetus for their coming enmity. It's certainly a weak-point that Dabraille would be all too eager to exploit.

The art in this chapter seems rather richer and more painterly than past installments. All textured surfaces come in for a full range of shading and highlighting, whereas previously solid coloring would have sufficed. I note also a tendency toward bolder outlining that I find quite pleasing. It lends the character drawings tremendous distinction and prominence!

In short, I enjoyed this chapter tremendously and hope you'll soon find time to flesh out the story even further! This narrative is most special to me; its independence from fetish concerns (using tickling as an incidental ingredient amongst many) makes the entertainment value all the stronger, in my view!

Last edited:
oeoe exciting

great work, everything looks good , poses ,expressions and coloration

I'm really happy you liked it skull, I put a lot of effort in it.

An excellent continuation of the TR saga, well worth waiting for! Raven and Xelloin are shaping up to be a fantastic team; based on this latest evidence, it's almost unbelievable that they could ever become bitter rivals!

You always show me amazing support LBH, I don't how to thank you really. I'm glad you have liked this new installment of my story. çThe truth is that when Raven and Xelloin work together they have and amazing team sinergy, almost seems they had born with the skill of teaming up against adversity.

Dabraille is not only an wicked schemer, but uncannily prescient if he's able to foresee their ultimate break-up!

And another point I'm glad it's noticed, it's right as you say, Dabraille it's not only a wicked and terrible individual, he has a mastermind too, he really can see what others can't allowing him to go two or three steps in front of others.

Their action in concert is remarkably effective; they turn hostage-fueled helplessness into massive advantage by subtle manipulation of their special gifts. I assume that even Raven doesn't understand the full measure of Xelloin's blood-manipulation powers (otherwise he wouldn't be nearly so distressed); grimly amusing, the way she suckers the blade wielding white-haired assassin (have we ever learned his name? I can't ever recall having read it) into supplying her with the very medium she needs to defeat him! She assumes an aspect most demonic when employing her hemoglobin weaponry; clearly she relishes the exercise of this potentially deadly skill.

I really wanted to make them to work perfectly together, and I'd say that not even Xelloin knows how far his powers can go, not Raven does with his either. And you are right, we haven't yet heard his name, but don't worry the white haired assassin will appear more, he has unfinished business with both of the team, specially he holds a big grudge against Raven.

Also I'm glad you pointed her "demonic" looks when using her skill, I really wanted to make her look intimidating there.

It's an interesting turn-around when she becomes so flummoxed by Raven's praise and Veronica's gratitude. The softer emotions seem to confound her entirely… a reaction, perhaps, to her uncompromising career of survival within the Hellish Draughnights? I eagerly await further evidence regarding this aspect of her personality!

Raven has really connected with Xelloin, and when he shows his appreciation to her it really catches her off guard, the same goes with Veronica's gratitude, she never got to this situation on the hellish draughnights, I really plan to get in detail oon this parts, we'll see that this place is a lot more than just a place for a lot of the characters in the story.

Otherwise, Xelloin cuts a most intimidating figure. Considerably taller than Raven… icily confident in the face of crisis… snappish and impatient with any display of weakness… the appellation "Queen" fits her bearing and disposition perfectly!

All this details, make her perfect for her char in my opinion, she is incredible and as you say I really think the name queen fits her perfectly, I can advance that the hellish draughnights was really different when she was its queen from when she wasn't there, even if how she "reigned" is not what we maybe are expecting.

It's quite touching, then, the way she seeks to adjust her demeanor to Raven's example, however ill-considered she seems to find it. She obviously feels tremendous regard for him, seeking to please him in the most fundamental ways; this compromise must place her at extreme emotional vulnerability, and I can see where it might provide the impetus for their coming enmity. It's certainly a weak-point that Dabraille would be all too eager to exploit.

Raven is an incredible part of Xelloin feelings now, as she is for Raven, the reason is probably their encounter at the hellish draughnights, another part of the story I want to get in detail. We will see that, in a way, both of them saved each other there.

And to not spoil too much, keep that vision you have of her emotional vulnerability. Who knows when it can become a part of the plot.

The art in this chapter seems rather richer and more painterly than past installments. All textured surfaces come in for a full range of shading and highlighting, whereas previously solid coloring would have sufficed. I note also a tendency toward bolder outlining that I find quite pleasing. It lends the character drawings tremendous distinction and prominence!

I have been practicing with my art lately and I have to say I really like the results, the bold outiine was the last addition I made to what I would call my new style, and I have to say I'm keepping to it for now, it really seems to make the colours more vivids because it almost lineless looks and yet keeps it easy to see thanks to the outlinning.

Thanks for pointing this LBH.

In short, I enjoyed this chapter tremendously and hope you'll soon find time to flesh out the story even further! This narrative is most special to me; its independence from fetish concerns (using tickling as an incidental ingredient amongst many) makes the entertainment value all the stronger, in my view!

I'm much happy you enjoyed the new chapter LBH, also sorry it took so long to reply I'm sending you more details answering your previous reply.

Thanks a lot for the support.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back