• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

re: Dream of feet being tickled?

TicklishBeauty

TMF Regular
re: Dream of feet being tickled?

i had a dream last night that my feet were tied up, i was on my stomach, and they were being tickled so slowly by my someone in a mask with really long nails? what does that mean??? i thought i was just thinking about it, but it was a dream!!!

am i asking to have my feet tickled now? Lol

Sounds like a nice dream. Doesn't Have to mean anything. I dreamt the other night of someone who looked a lot like Julianne Moore, walked up to me while I was sitting, and pressed my face into her midriff. I woke up with a smile and something else, and said, Wow, that was pleasant. As much time as I spend on here, I'm surprised I don't have more fetishy dreams. Then again, maybe because I spend so much time here is why I don't have more dreams like that. Bit of an overload then, eh?

I have dreams of tickling older women in their 30-40's, some of the are ticklish some aren't.

i had a dream last night that my feet were tied up, i was on my stomach, and they were being tickled so slowly by my someone in a mask with really long nails? what does that mean??? i thought i was just thinking about it, but it was a dream!!!

am i asking to have my feet tickled now? Lol

This is my first introduction to you and I like it.

Thanks,
K

I love tickling dreams, whether I'm the lee or the ler. I don't have them too often but when I do, they're great!

I had a dream that was so good it turned into a "wet" dream. Only happened one time a long time ago, but it was one of the most pleasant things I've ever experenced in my life. I had a pretty pair of feet locked in my arms and was tickling them like crazy while the owner was hysterical. The planets lined up and all was right in the world at that very moment! The closest I've come to being in heaven. :happyfloa

By the way, why does it seem that all the women that want to be tickled are so far away???

I love dreams like that, I've had a few of my own. Sounds like it was a lovely dream. :)

I've had a lot of really graphic foot and tickling related dreams. Needless to say, I was always a big fan of morning sex.

This is what happens to you when you hang around this forum. :bwahaha:

That sounds like a wonderful dream. I'm sure you will find somebody to make it come true for you. :D

I think i've had like 3 tickle dreams and they were all of me being tickled by my best friend. Maybe its a sign of things to come up the dream was a blast, I didn't wanna wake up!

a dream can mean you relly want this to happen but not sure how you might handle it in real life and the mind thinks about it when you sleep when actually you have probably thought about this before in your normal life

Oh, trust me! I have experienced what I dreamed in a conscious state many times. Every time is just as good the last! I'm not sure why I had such an intense dream. I wish I could have some more! :O

Especially in the last few months, yes I have. I think paracarl's onto it... the more of your day's filled with tickling thoughts, so too is the night.

wow! thanks for all your responses everyone!! like then all!! and yes i do need to make this come true...;)

and i agree, when you're in this forum, anything is possible, especially dreams!! lol

Yeah sorry i wore a mask when i was tickling your feet, i hope it added to the enjoyment :p

Thinking of me again, weren't ya?

Clearly the dream says you need to be tickled. How did it feel? Almost real, huh?

The only one I've had where I got tickled, I woke up right after the tickling started - too intense to stay asleep...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/27/2024
Take a moment to think about those that sacrificed all on this Memorial Day.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back