• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ready to play (Based on Tickleabuse device)

WooouTK

TMF Expert
"Would you prefer to start with your soles, or should we go straight to the ribs and armpits?"

Today I dedicated myself to scouring my entire workshop of evil searching for materials for my new diabolical creations, and here you have the result. The tickleabuse stock!... Well, at least my own version, I didn't intend to be completely faithful to the original, and yes, I know I already had a very similar version created and ready for free download, so let's take it step by step.

The basis of the whole set is, of course, my previous version of the stocks, from which I removed the previous arm restraints, as I wanted to do something where the position was more... Vulnerable.
The new supports to keep the arms raised, I obtained from a contraption very similar to the one that can be seen in the ticklingsubmission videos. I don't remember who created it or where I got it from anymore.
For the girl's arms and legs, armbinders and legbinders were part of a prop created by TKA69, precisely emulating another of the contraptions from tickleabuse.
Regarding the gal, I have also already made the generational leap to G9. All the above was intended for the previous generation (G8F).

Of course, don't expect me to publish this contraption as a prop for download and use in DAZ Studio. For starters, what you see is more of a "Frankenstein of 3D objects," and to finish, there are here material from other creators, so it wouldn't be right... But the file with all of this remains in my workshop of evil, as template, to do mischief with. 😁

Attachments

• Ready to play.png
    Ready to play.png
    10.9 MB · Views: 66
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back