• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Real fun

TicklinThemFeet

TMF Novice
So,
In my last thread we talked about myself and a boyfriend tickling Sarah's feet! FastFoward a few months, and Sarah had been out taking the girls to a trip of some sort, and she drove everyone home. She gets home to our house, and she walks in kicks off her sandles as she always does and comes over to the couch to tell me all about there adventure. My girls walk up stairs and Sarah is just telling me all about what they did. For fun, I began lightly tickling her sides as she talked, and she was like, wait, you're not letting me talk, so I was like,, say everything you've gotta say. SO for the next 2 or 3 minutes she told me all about the day. When It seemed she was done, I asked, are you finished?

She Said, well that's the story,
After wich, I Immediatly pinned her to the couch and began tickling her. Again, if we didn't have a previous friendship I would not have done this, but since we did, I began tickling her with some vigor. Again, Sarah never pulls away or complains, she just tells you that it tickles, and so I kept tickling her for some time. After a while, she screamed! "Lets make a deal, you can tickle me whenever you want as long as you give me a break now!? That was a no brainer, so I let up, and helped her to her feet, but since then, I've tickled her every chance I can, and she always says, "a deal is a deal"

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back