• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Real-life tickling project

I just deposited some more real life clips in this thread (fourth post down).

I'm also attaching a few more. The first two are of the same girl on the receiving end. The third was too large and therefore split using HJ Split.

I knew it!

We are over 250 posts on our way in this thread. And somehow it had to happen at some period in time. Now the time has come, a real life sweater tickling clip! I know most of you will like this clip for other reasons (I'm sure you'll love it, though!), but for me the sweater in this clip is "the cream on the cake"!

I someone is able to create a wmv out of this ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMQOYAPTdhQ&search=tickle

nothing wrong with that

Good find, Aznagoel. I have attached a flash version and a wmv version of the clip. It's funny to think how rare real-life clip finds were when this thread was begun. Now there's so much material out there that the board can't even keep up with it. I will try to do my part here when I get a chance.

CitY of MicA said:
It's funny to think how rare real-life clip finds were when this thread was begun. Now there's so much material out there that the board can't even keep up with it.

I totally agree with you. Life is improving :)

Thanks for posting the wmv version!

That's a very nice find, Aznagoel. The only way I can get the downloaded clip to work is using the Wimpy player- and I can't convert it. I will be posting several other clips with the same issue.

Once again, good job!

Kinda interesting, but awful vid quality, with the tickling, as far as I can tell, is only during the first half; the 2nd half has kids, tho not involved in the tickling. Still, the Mods may wanna take notice. Like everything associated with youtube, I get no sound when playing, so if anyone would care to make an wmv out of it, we'd all be happy. All I can tell ya for sure is that she's Filipina!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eS67ZNfZWJ8&search=kilitian

Rxx

Good finds, Rxx! That's stuff that potentially no one would have turned up. As youtube has gotten a lot broader, I think it's become a much better place to try diverse searches. I like what you came up with. I'm attaching a wmv version of one of the files that I don't believe has been converted, yet. I think it was from Chinese TV, although that sounds almost like a first, doesn't it?

I just posted some more candid clips today in this thread (7th and 9th posts down).

More from You Tube...alreadt converted to .mpeg

Its been awhile since I contributed anything to this thread/forum...so here it goes.

~ toyou

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back