• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Realbaresoles Candid Soles Clips (updated continuously)

Latest clip -- my store is:
http://clips4sale.com/40361

I saw this blonde lady sitting and reading, her elegant pearls and her little black dress suggesting she had been to, or was about to go to, an event. She had her pumps on the ground, her sexy feet propped up on a chair. I saw this first from behind (so the tops of her feet) and noticed she had the chair swivelled so that the seat back would be in the way, and as she was wearing a short skirt I didn't want to sit too close to her, but I tried to do what I could to get her face peeking over the seat back from time to time.

When I got around in front of her and sat down her sexy soles swung into view -- any very well maintained for a woman of a certain age, still with a nice plumpness and obviously very soft and sensitive (it was clear her heels put a little pressure on the ball of her foot but it hadn't developed into an actual callus.) She chewed gum which seemed sort of incongruous. She watched me sit down and watched me take the camera out, but as soon as I turned it toward her she skootched up a little bit in her seat so her eyes were hidden. She did peer at the camera once or twice though while I was shooting, I guess to see if I still was.

Now, the somewhat silly term MILF has been really overused, sometimes even for a girl in her mid-20s as long as she's had a baby, but THIS WOMAN is the type that the term MILF was invented for! Imagine her being the mom of a friend of yours and you're over visiting and she puts her feet up like this as she reads, bare soles pointed straight at you! My God, I'd never leave my friend's house.

I thought she was a tourist but it turns out she was local, at least for a few weeks, and I saw her a few other times as well, including once with a young man of about 18, very handsome and blonde. They spoke German to each other....

Oh, sweet lord that woman is just gorgeous.

Latest clip -- my store is http://clips4sale.com/40361

Sometimes lunchtime, when zillions of people descend on the lawn (on those rare occasions these days when the lawn is actually open), is actually the worst time to get footage. Part of the problem is midday sun glare, part of it is density, just too many people so there's no place to sit and shoot, part of it is that at lunch people don't commonly put their feet up because they're eating.

I was having no luck on this one particular late summer day in 2014 when I happened upon this gentle, pretty little creature. Not only did she have her feet up, not only did she have pants on instead of a skirt, not only was she sitting in the shade, but she had flawless, heartbreakingly cute little feet! The only slight issue is that she was sitting with her back to the movie screen and at that time of day she was a bit backlit (the screen is on the western side of the lawn so after noon the sun tends to move toward the screen). But it wasn't too bad and I sat down on the lawn and began to shoot.

She is no one's fool and could see what I was up to, and as she listened to her tunes she would occasionally give me a bashful peek to see what I was up to. She sat there for about ten minutes with her feet up, and I was soooo grateful! Sometimes she seems to supress the slightest smile of amusement on her adorable little face when she looks at the camera. She had such a sweet and gentle demeanor. She doesn't move her feet constantly but now and then she would squirm or wriggle her soft, pretty little feet around and when I'm watching it (and I watch it often) I let out a little gasp of wonder at how lovely that is.

I think she needed to get back to her office so she slipped her lime green Toms back on and padded off, leaving me with a clip I would enjoy for a lifetime. I was so grateful she seemed to find it so harmless! As she was a bit backlit I made the clip a bit higher quality to make it clearer, which is why the file is larger than usual.

Great sole shots! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Latest clip, my store is:

On a mild summer evening a bit after six I saw this Eastern European girl writing in her journal. She was very earnest about it and you could see she was concentrating on what she was writing. She had her white keds off and her bare feet propped up on a chair, and even better the chair her feet were on was turned so there was no obstruction. Her feet, about size 9, were adorable, with little bits of grass stuck to one of them, suggesting she had taken her keds off when sitting in the seat and had put one bare foot down while she was untying the other. Her summery little print dress was very pretty and as I walked past her I picked up a slight floral fragrance.

Even more than her feet, what I loved about her was her glorious mane of long brunette hair that cascaded down one side of her head -- she had tossed it over that way, and had her head tilted to the left, so it would not interfere with her writing. I have a thing for long hair and so I hoped and hoped as I sat down that I'd be able to get some footage of her. I was certainly not disappointed, catching about 20 minutes, of which this clip has some highlights.

The only downside for me was, she was so intent on her journal she never looked down at me. I could have been an alien xenomorph sitting on the grass in front of her extending its inner jaws and she would not have noticed. I like for the girl to see and to be aware of my interest in her soles, because it's an exciting moment, but also because if she's annoyed she can tell me to buzz off or hit me over the head with a chair or whatever. Still, this is awesome stuff, and she flexes her soft beautiful feet around and sometimes interlaces her toes a little.

Today's word is "Sexy." Sexy hair, sexy feet, sexy dress.

Man does she have some slight plump delicious soles

I saw this blonde lady sitting and reading, her elegant pearls and her little black dress suggesting she had been to, or was about to go to, an event. She had her pumps on the ground, her sexy feet propped up on a chair. I saw this first from behind (so the tops of her feet) and noticed she had the chair swivelled so that the seat back would be in the way, and as she was wearing a short skirt I didn't want to sit too close to her, but I tried to do what I could to get her face peeking over the seat back from time to time.

When I got around in front of her and sat down her sexy soles swung into view -- any very well maintained for a woman of a certain age, still with a nice plumpness and obviously very soft and sensitive (it was clear her heels put a little pressure on the ball of her foot but it hadn't developed into an actual callus.) She chewed gum which seemed sort of incongruous. She watched me sit down and watched me take the camera out, but as soon as I turned it toward her she skootched up a little bit in her seat so her eyes were hidden. She did peer at the camera once or twice though while I was shooting, I guess to see if I still was.

Now, the somewhat silly term MILF has been really overused, sometimes even for a girl in her mid-20s as long as she's had a baby, but THIS WOMAN is the type that the term MILF was invented for! Imagine her being the mom of a friend of yours and you're over visiting and she puts her feet up like this as she reads, bare soles pointed straight at you! My God, I'd never leave my friend's house.

I thought she was a tourist but it turns out she was local, at least for a few weeks, and I saw her a few other times as well, including once with a young man of about 18, very handsome and blonde. They spoke German to each other....

The playful pretty blonde, who I now knew as Bri, was in town (she lives in LA now) and wanted to see if I was interested in her feet. Is the pope catholic? (Well, maybe not anymore, but you get my point.) So we went back to the place where I first discovered her and we sat down to shoot. It felt nostalgic being there with her, but also completely different: In the intervening years I had tickled the living shit out of her big sexy soles -- TWICE!

So I thought of positions I had not seen her soles in back when she was just resting in the park, and the first things that came to mind were feet way up (really OUT THERE) and then of course The Pose. So we met on a day so hot the paint was peeling off of cars, and shot about twenty minutes of footage. Here are some highlights of it. It's so hard to arrange for meetups with the PPB at this point, this may be her swan song footage on my store. She's amazing, and not just because she's beautiful and has sexy feet. She's also very sweet (although no pushover) and very funny. Enjoy her swan song soles -- the foot fetish regulars in the park certainly did! There was a little knot of guys who hovered around and enjoyed the free show they got ....

Latest clip added -- my store is

I shot about a half hour of this little Asian girl in 2013 -- I already released the second half of the clip, which I titled "my favorite Asian of 2013." (Cause she was!) Since then some guys have told me that she's Indonesian and who am I to doubt that?

Anyway, she was a little thing, looking all pretty in her shorts and t shirt, as she came onto the lawn with her friend (taller and wearing shades) and took off her sandals and put her feet up. Her feet were luscious so I scooted over and sat in front of them and began shooting.

She was so cute about "looking without looking," and that's really evident in this first half of the clip. Her feet are awesome -- about size 7 or 8, shapely with great arches and tapered toes. She did it all -- posed them nicely, flexed and squirmed them around, and occasionally put them side by side and rubbed her sensitive feet together. All the while moving her eyes super quick over the camera lens so as not to let on that she knew!

Love this -- in fact I prefer it to the second half.

In all my years doing this I've never got such exquisite pose play as with this tall, beautiful, voluptuous girl and her size 10 feet. She was reading a book on the lawn, looking smart and foxy in her glasses, curvy in her print dress, her big shapely feet in the air, waving them around, rubbing them sensually together, toes wriggling or rubbing up and down the length of her big feet. I'd got a thing for a pretty face and long silky hair and this woman has BOTH, so much so that frankly I don't even need to look at her feet!

I'm a little nervous about shooting pose clips because the girl might get the impression you're shooting down her cleavage (didn't happen) but this gal didn't seem to know I was shooting at all, which was weird because I was sitting in a chair in front of her with a camera in my lap for over ten minutes!

She's got such a subdued sensuality -- she's that woman at the office who speaks intelligently and kindly to you, and you go home at night and have lush sexual fantasies about her! Well here are her big, immaculately-soft bare soles.

She might not have noticed what I was doing but the British couple behind her sure did, and it's funny to see them peek at my camera now and then and talk about it under their breath with little smirks. I wondered if the British woman would put her feet up for a goof, but she didn't.

In all my years doing this I've never got such exquisite pose play as with this tall, beautiful, voluptuous girl and her size 10 feet. She was reading a book on the lawn, looking smart and foxy in her glasses, curvy in her print dress, her big shapely feet in the air, waving them around, rubbing them sensually together, toes wriggling or rubbing up and down the length of her big feet. I'd got a thing for a pretty face and long silky hair and this woman has BOTH, so much so that frankly I don't even need to look at her feet!

I'm a little nervous about shooting pose clips because the girl might get the impression you're shooting down her cleavage (didn't happen) but this gal didn't seem to know I was shooting at all, which was weird because I was sitting in a chair in front of her with a camera in my lap for over ten minutes!

She's got such a subdued sensuality -- she's that woman at the office who speaks intelligently and kindly to you, and you go home at night and have lush sexual fantasies about her! Well here are her big, immaculately-soft bare soles.

She might not have noticed what I was doing but the British couple behind her sure did, and it's funny to see them peek at my camera now and then and talk about it under their breath with little smirks. I wondered if the British woman would put her feet up for a goof, but she didn't.

I have treasured this since I shot it in the late summer of 2013. She's one of my "cubicle cuties" -- girls all smartly and professionally dressed in a black skirt and white blouse, looking very demure, BUT ... with her beautiful bare soles exposed to show her soft and sensual side (although that's mostly for us foot lovers and I'm sure she had no idea that would be the perception for some of us!). This particular girl is, no doubt, my favorite cubicle cutie.

It was so hot on the lawn and I was having little luck getting anything. But over in the northwest corner of the lawn there was a little shade and as I walked over I saw beautiful shapely little bare soles propped up -- and tried very hard to keep my mellow going. As I got closer that got harder -- I could see a brunette in glasses, her black high heeled pumps on the ground under her chair. I sat down very nonchalantly but she is nobody's fool and I could see she was observing me with an air of mild bemusement to see what I was up to.

And sure enough, I did something really odd! I took out a camera and pointed it at her and began to film! She was very mellow about it, I sensed a feeling of intrigue about this novel experience. I believe her to be smart and savvy (and kindhearted too because she took mercy on me and let me shoot unimpeded) and knowledgeable about my purpose for shooting, because she would peer at me very discreetly now and then and wriggle or scrunch her dead-sexy, shapely, plump toes and soles around. Her feet are obviously very tender and sensitive, and they were still flushed pink from their uncomfortable confinement. She seems to have maybe stepped on the lawn or rubbed her feet against the chair a few times because there's a tiny bit of dirt on her heels and soles. She would wriggle and flex her feet around after peering at me, then text, and I have always wondered if she was sharing this strange event with a gal pal.

She reminds me of the sensible, smart, attractive friend of the obligatory blonde star of a romcom -- always ready with practical and well-thought-out advice, really together. Her toes, which were done in red, were so plump and juicy, it's almost unbearably attractive.

When I watch this, and believe me it's a standard, at about five minutes in she recrosses her ankles. Let's just say, up til that point I'm already totally transfixed by her, and when she does that I'm overwhelmed by the sheer sexiness of the view -- in other words, I'm not that familiar with what happens in the clip too much later than that, if you get my drift!

At the end she put her feet down, but not without giving an amused look at them, and then down at me, as she did so. Just look at the last (montage) vidcap of that -- that look on her face is why I will love her ... always.

If you live in a big, international city like New York or Paris or LA or London, you know these girls. They are Chinese, they are GORG, and they are dressed to the nines in expensive Western clothing, with big wedding rings and perfect manicures. The wives of the nouveau riche Chinese businessmen ... out for a little shopping! Oh not much, just this and that, $5,000 or $10,000 worth.

This one particular gal was resting her pampered, perfectly pedicured little feet in the park as she texted, looking at me over the edge of her phone at the beginning when I started shooting but after that more or less ignoring me. She is truly exquisite, like a tiny gem, and her little feet are total perfection! It would be great if the guy who keeps her in Givenchy likes feet and tickles the shit out of those tender soft little soles on the reg!

Her hair was tinted brown (also pretty common) and it looked absolutely GORGEOUS. I love silky hair and when the breezes blow her long hair around it takes my breath away. After about five minutes she dashed off to the next store but I was glad I got to catch some ultra-rare sole imagery of such a gal. Chinese commoner girls LOVE to take off their shoes and put their sensitive little tootsies up (God bless them), and this gal might have money but she's not too far removed from that earthy habit!

Unfortunately I was unable to get as close as usual because they was a guy laying directly at the foot of her chair (there are guys who do this when a girl puts her feet up -- it's so irritating), but I got as close as I could and the image is still beautiful.

She really does have perfect soles. :feets:

Amazing job.

I have treasured this since I shot it in the late summer of 2013. She's one of my "cubicle cuties" -- girls all smartly and professionally dressed in a black skirt and white blouse, looking very demure, BUT ... with her beautiful bare soles exposed to show her soft and sensual side (although that's mostly for us foot lovers and I'm sure she had no idea that would be the perception for some of us!). This particular girl is, no doubt, my favorite cubicle cutie.

It was so hot on the lawn and I was having little luck getting anything. But over in the northwest corner of the lawn there was a little shade and as I walked over I saw beautiful shapely little bare soles propped up -- and tried very hard to keep my mellow going. As I got closer that got harder -- I could see a brunette in glasses, her black high heeled pumps on the ground under her chair. I sat down very nonchalantly but she is nobody's fool and I could see she was observing me with an air of mild bemusement to see what I was up to.

And sure enough, I did something really odd! I took out a camera and pointed it at her and began to film! She was very mellow about it, I sensed a feeling of intrigue about this novel experience. I believe her to be smart and savvy (and kindhearted too because she took mercy on me and let me shoot unimpeded) and knowledgeable about my purpose for shooting, because she would peer at me very discreetly now and then and wriggle or scrunch her dead-sexy, shapely, plump toes and soles around. Her feet are obviously very tender and sensitive, and they were still flushed pink from their uncomfortable confinement. She seems to have maybe stepped on the lawn or rubbed her feet against the chair a few times because there's a tiny bit of dirt on her heels and soles. She would wriggle and flex her feet around after peering at me, then text, and I have always wondered if she was sharing this strange event with a gal pal.

She reminds me of the sensible, smart, attractive friend of the obligatory blonde star of a romcom -- always ready with practical and well-thought-out advice, really together. Her toes, which were done in red, were so plump and juicy, it's almost unbearably attractive.

When I watch this, and believe me it's a standard, at about five minutes in she recrosses her ankles. Let's just say, up til that point I'm already totally transfixed by her, and when she does that I'm overwhelmed by the sheer sexiness of the view -- in other words, I'm not that familiar with what happens in the clip too much later than that, if you get my drift!

At the end she put her feet down, but not without giving an amused look at them, and then down at me, as she did so. Just look at the last (montage) vidcap of that -- that look on her face is why I will love her ... always.

If you live in a big, international city like New York or Paris or LA or London, you know these girls. They are Chinese, they are GORG, and they are dressed to the nines in expensive Western clothing, with big wedding rings and perfect manicures. The wives of the nouveau riche Chinese businessmen ... out for a little shopping! Oh not much, just this and that, $5,000 or $10,000 worth.

This one particular gal was resting her pampered, perfectly pedicured little feet in the park as she texted, looking at me over the edge of her phone at the beginning when I started shooting but after that more or less ignoring me. She is truly exquisite, like a tiny gem, and her little feet are total perfection! It would be great if the guy who keeps her in Givenchy likes feet and tickles the shit out of those tender soft little soles on the reg!

Her hair was tinted brown (also pretty common) and it looked absolutely GORGEOUS. I love silky hair and when the breezes blow her long hair around it takes my breath away. After about five minutes she dashed off to the next store but I was glad I got to catch some ultra-rare sole imagery of such a gal. Chinese commoner girls LOVE to take off their shoes and put their sensitive little tootsies up (God bless them), and this gal might have money but she's not too far removed from that earthy habit!

Unfortunately I was unable to get as close as usual because they was a guy laying directly at the foot of her chair (there are guys who do this when a girl puts her feet up -- it's so irritating), but I got as close as I could and the image is still beautiful.

Unbearably tickleable!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's killing me just to look!!!!!

I was just sitting on the plaza in front of the library waiting to see if any girls went into good poses I could capture, because it was a gorgeous early spring day. No luck for the longest time, then I noticed this little dark haired girl who had come out of the library's main entrance went over and sat at a table and put her red drinking flask on it and took a book out. Not that big a deal, but then she put her feet up on the table. Also not that big a deal, but even with shoes on that's still cute to me. Then she slipped her legs down and slipped off her black Toms. Ok, I'm paying attention.

Then the beige socks.

Before she even had her feet back up on the table I was over there. I grabbed a chair and sat about ten feet away. I took my camcorder out and put it in my lap. At first her feet filled up the viewfinder, then I zoomed out a little and I was very disappointed to see her sliding her feet back toward the edge of the table, because I was afraid she was putting her feet down because I was shooting, but relief flooded in when I saw that she was just being frisky, and she continued to be SUPER frisky the whole rest of the time. She had super wide soles! In fact she may have had the widest feet in proportion to her foot length (maybe size 8?) that I have ever shot. I usually like narrow feet but soles are soles when it comes to getting great footage, and she was rubbing her feet together, wiggling them around, rubbing her big toe up and down her sole, the works. She sat there doing that nonstop as she read, texted, and just looked around. I got the sense she was just taking a break from working in the library. She was wearing shades but I could just barely spy her eyes through them and I could see she was pretty regularly checking me out.

Pretty amazing footage! And lots of it, though I mostly edited out the parts where her ankles were crossed so that her right foot was on top, because then they were sort of angled away from the camera a little. I actually stopped shooting before she put her feet down, after shooting her about 20 minutes, because my legs were asleep in the position I was in and it was becoming total agony to sit still in that position. As soon as I stopped (I was just going to let the circulation come back and then start shooting again) she put her feet down. Little vixen!

I packed up to leave and she spoke to me -- she volunteered "I'm from Peru." I small talked with her about that and so on to see if she wanted to talk about the fact that I had just videotaped the soles of her bare feet for twenty minutes, but she never mentioned it. Throughout all the small talk she seems highly bemused, like she found the situation very funny. It was actually! As I got up to leave she did too, sticking her red bottle back in her bag. She went back toward the entrance to the library, those black Toms carrying her back to more research I assumed.

Her and those feet are ridiculously HOT!!

Totally agree. Catching some footage of a girl like THAT, with feet like THOSE, is the reason I got through all the shit I do to do this. She and her stunning bare soles make it ALL worth while.

Not even sure if this girl even knew what I was up to. She was relaxing on the Sheep Meadow about, I think, four years ago. I was immediately drawn to her languid footplay -- her long, shapely feet would slowly and rhythmically slide back and forth, one foot caressing the considerable length of the other, through those INTENSE deep arches. She would just SWIM in the pleasure of her sensitive, soft bare feet being pleasured like this. I find it hypnotic.

I shot about eight minutes of her and this is the best seven minutes or so. She was actually with a bunch of douchebros playing football (which you're not supposed to do on the Meadow) and occasionally they would come over to talk to her. I cut those parts out. She didn't seem that into them. I don't blame her. Instead of playing football they should have been over rubbing her sensitive foot bottoms!

Last edited:
Latest clip, my store is

I saw this girl from behind -- she had long straight blonde hair and her cute little feet up, her black and white sneakers on the ground below her chair. Her feet were about a size 8. She was very aggressively caressing her feet together. And right off the bat there was no one sitting in front of her. So I got over there and sat right down!

And I was very surprised to see a very Latin face peering out at me from under that hair! Right away I got a Jessica Alba-esque vibe from her, I mean the Latin features combined with fair hair. I really dug it and I REALLY dug the way she was trying to start a fire with all that furious foot rubbing so I got right to business. Man are her feet cute, soft and slender, and they seem to be incredibly sensitive, or why else would she be rubbing them together like that? Unless her feet are very itchy, lol.

She saw my camera before it was even turned on. She looked at it with a very neutral expression, and during the next 25 minutes she just continued to look at it with that same neutral expression, text, and rub her beautiful feet together. Sometimes she did the whale tail thing with her feet, with them sticking out in very different directions, and not really moving them, so I edited that part out, and this clip has only the best poses and footplay from the time she was there.

After about 25 minutes I got a text from my boss that I HAD to answer so I had to put the camera down and respond. Soon after I did, while I was still in an exchange with him, she put her feet down and left. I guess I could have been annoyed, but then again I had got almost a half hour of her!

Believe me, you will love this Alba-esque chica and her sexy, sensitive soles.

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back