• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

*REALTICKLING.COM* - Feet In Stocks Rachelle 2 - F/F ... (3/27/2007)

tickler_n_black

1st Level Blue Feather
This highly coveted "blast from the past" video footage is now available in 2000kbps quality.
Arguably the best F/F foot tickling action ever recorded.

Kristin Lea tickles Rachelle Smith.

Free preview clip below.

I remember when that clip first came out, I watch it over and over again. Shes great :)

Yes. So true TIB. This by far is the best stock foot tickling clip Ive downloaded so far in my two years in the community. The most enjoyable. Absolutely beautiful, helpless ticklish foot bottoms stuck in the stocks. Dungeon scene. The glee in Kristin's face having this victim at her ticklish mercy. I also enjoyed the first one with her exposed pits tickled without mercy. God knows if I could only get my woman in a set of stocks like those. My fetish has been sated for this month TIB. Thanks. :bouncybou

Deadsea7777 said:
Is it longer than the Tc5007?

Not sure, I don't even have a copy of that one.
The full Rachelle 2 clip is 10:09 long though, if that helps.

hey folks, if you already own these files from 3 years ago:
TC 5004
TC 5007
TC 5010

... then don't purchase Rachelle 1 or 2 because you probably already have most of the footage.
:)

yes she is great. I think I saw her on one of those dating programs once. She was actually very assertive on the show and competative. I think she didn't like her date because he couldn't defeat her in a game of pool. Someone also mentioned seeing her in person and asking her if she was truely ticklish. Her response was yes really on her feet.

joeshushu said:
yes she is great. I think I saw her on one of those dating programs once. She was actually very assertive on the show and competative. I think she didn't like her date because he couldn't defeat her in a game of pool. Someone also mentioned seeing her in person and asking her if she was truely ticklish. Her response was yes really on her feet.

Which girl are you refering to?

Rachelle or Kristin?

tickler_n_black said:
Which girl are you refering to?

Rachelle or Kristin?

It was Rachelle. She listed her occupation as a nursery school teacher. I think it was extreme dating or something like that. If I knew she was available I would have beat her at pool and for her punishment hmmm :evilha:

SYELLA said:
Yes. So true TIB. This by far is the best stock foot tickling clip Ive downloaded so far in my two years in the community. The most enjoyable. Absolutely beautiful, helpless ticklish foot bottoms stuck in the stocks. Dungeon scene. The glee in Kristin's face having this victim at her ticklish mercy. I also enjoyed the first one with her exposed pits tickled without mercy. God knows if I could only get my woman in a set of stocks like those. My fetish has been sated for this month TIB. Thanks. :bouncybou

I'm glad we could give ya your "fix" for this month SYELLA.
Thanks for posting.

joeshushu said:
It was Rachelle. She listed her occupation as a nursery school teacher. I think it was extreme dating or something like that. If I knew she was available I would have beat her at pool and for her punishment hmmm :evilha:

Yep that's her then. She was a preschool teacher. :cool2:

I remember reading Rachelle's dating show profile online a few years ago. She came off as a bit of a jerk (kept saying she disliked short people for some reason). Great feet though. :)

tcklft said:
I remember reading Rachelle's dating show profile online a few years ago. She came off as a bit of a jerk (kept saying she disliked short people for some reason). Great feet though. :)

It's not nice for a woman to say that in public too often but the truth is ... from what I've seen and heard ... is that most women do not find a man shorter than her to be attractive. I said most women, not all women.

That's no fair because a guy can't control his height.

Woohoo! This is the moneypot! Thankyou TIB, it's just what the doctor ordered; Rachelle is my all time fave tickle model! :bouncybou

Why don't you make clips like this anymore TIB? ;) Stocked foot tickling is the holy grail, and I doubt many could do it better than you.

that part where the ler girl blew on her foot....

...and then ...my fav words.... "oh no, not my feet"

classic...!!! :) ...er..and...priceless!!!

Storm_Cat said:

...and then ...my fav words.... "oh no, not my feet"

classic...!!! :) ...er..and...priceless!!!

No it's not priceless. It's $8.99

Azazel2000 said:
Why don't you make clips like this anymore TIB? ;) Stocked foot tickling is the holy grail, and I doubt many could do it better than you.

Hell I ditto that.

Storm_Cat said:
!!!

Yes the blowing on the toes and foot is sexy isn't it? Kristin did that all on her own. That's just the kind of tickler she is. She really gets into it.

Man was that a great clip. Kristin is a such a great tickler. Great to see her get into it. And yeah, Rachelle is DEFINITELY ticklish.

yep

This scene should come with some kind of warning - not for early enthusiasts! Stumble across this too early and you'll be searching for something better and never find it. It is almost the definitive tickle torture scene. I cant believe it hasnt spawned its own dungeon series...

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back