• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

redheads

BlackBelt15

TMF Expert
i feel redheads are super sexy. does it seem that redheads are more ticklish thenblondes or brunettes? does anyone know where i can get pics of redheads being tickled?

BlackBelt15 said:
i feel redheads are super sexy. does it seem that redheads are more ticklish thenblondes or brunettes? does anyone know where i can get pics of redheads being tickled?

Interesting thought. You may be on to something...
I assume you're referring only to the female gender of our species, correct?
The more I ponder this the more I am curious about the linkage.
Cannot wait for some responses!

redhead here.... not sure.... I don't (and haven't tickled many of my hair color counterparts) but I know I"m ticklish as all hell.

I love redheads, and always have. Is it any wonder, Kitten? ;)

I've always had a "thing" for redheads, so much so that I know to stay away.
Kind of like my Kryptonite I dated a redhead once and was so head over heels that I couldn't think clearly.

I read something a long time ago where a study was done on men and women of different hair color and the results were the people with Red Hair were much more emotional, passionate, and sensitive. Brunettes were a close second. So who know, maybe there is something to it.

I am extremely ticklish all over and when I was younger, my hair was fire red. Of course now that I am in my upper 40's, it has darkened and a lot of the ole' gray is sneaking in.

I would imagine that because redheads have fairer skin, they would tend to be more sensitive to touch, tickling, etc. I'd be happy to test my theory so if there are any willing redheads available for testing, please contact me. (Red hair is optional)

Check out Nicole Kidman, for example. She admits she loves to be tickled. I'd like to find out for myself. MMMmmm!
nicole5.jpg
nicole3.jpg
nicole1.jpg

Last edited:
I have found that...

in my tickling exploits, redheads as a general rule are definitely more ticklish if they have fairer skin. Their skin is thinner. I have tickled some wickedly ticklish women, but by far the most ticklish was a redheaded girlfriend I dated for 2 years. I could tickle her lower belly with just a single strand of hair....no kidding! She was the one who told me that redheaded women seemed to be more ticklish. I'm convinced of that now. So....ROCK ON REDHEADS! lol! You gotta LOVE the Irish (even though I root against Notre Dame!) lol!

Redheads havesofter skin, which means more sensitive skin. Redheads have the BEST armpit pits around.

I LOVE REDHEADS. Of all the things that I'm attracted to, thats number 1 with a bullet even over feet. OMG they drive me crazy! There is one particular type of redhead that I can say is probably more ticklish than the rest though (and my favorite);

Usually Irish or Scottish in decent, they usually are the "reddest" of the red haired, leaning more towards the bolder cranberry red or burgandy rather than the orange spectrum of color. Their skin is very pale white, becoming pink in any areas where it darkens and incredibly soft. (Fetish model Darla Crane has skin like this but not the best example for ticklishness) Also they may or may not have freckles and always burn in the sun the easiest out of anyone.

A few years back I had a girlfriend of this type, this little elf-like girl who was kind of a fan-geek into anime and comics and stuff. She was so UNBELIEVABLY hyper-ticklish I could barely do it for a second before she was screaming. I've known others of this skin/hair type that were the same case.

I think it has more to do with the lighter skin than hair color, but it does seem to be that redheads are "the fairest of them all" My parents are both irish, so I got the whole sensitive skin thing, but red hair I do not have... naturally anyway ;)

Ahhhhhhhhhhhh REDHEADS!!!!

1967-72 The redhaired Indiana girl 3 doors down named Brenda....off the chart Ticklish.
1979-81 California Redhead / Deadhead named Francie that lived in Co....So ticklish, she'd laugh so hard her freckles fell off.
1986-91 Arizona Redhead named Debbie; she claimed the sun made her less ticklish cause her freckles welded together....she lied.

NOPE, never met a redhead; haven't the slightest idea what you're talkin' about....but I've 'heard' they glow in the dark & giggle like other people breathe...or so I've heard. :bowing:

BUG :happyfloa

Wow, hate to have my first post here to be a bummer . . .

My first girlfriend was a redhead and was not even slightly ticklish. I could get her to squirm a bit if I really worked her ribs, but she never laughed, and going after her feet barely made her blink.

On the plus side, the girlfriends since (all brunettes, coincidentally) have been progressively more and more ticklish - my girl can barely stand a pat on the back! :cool2:

Hiya!:bunny:
I suppose it could happen that there's a redhead out there who's even more ticklish than this deep brunette, but she'd be hard to find! :tickle: :blaugh:

When it comes to my more limited experience as a tick-LER, i can't say as i've noticed any difference between guys of different hair colour. I'd have to say blonds, brownies and redheads, or baldies even always have at least one spot, or two even, that is devastatingly deadly. Just caress it with a feather touch of dancing nails and they end up giggling hopelesslly with equal abandon. :justlips:

Of course they all equally try their darndest to restrain themselves first! *giggles* I love how they look so cute struggling to hold it in. :evilha:

Many blessings,
Chickles:redheart:

Hell Yeah!

Now, you see, I tried to make this assertion in the chat room once before...now I see that I'm not alone in my theory. Yeah, redheads are definately my weakness....the firey red hair...the pale soft skin...uh..anyway...actually, I'm starting to come to the conclusion that Irish people in general are more ticklish. Why? Well, most of the girls I've dated have been Irish (not sure why, just happens that way) and ALL, I repeat...ALL of them have been super ticklish. My first gf was Irish with auburn hair...Not only was she literally ticklish on every square inch of her body, but she also had the most ticklish feet in the world. I few years ago, I dated a girl who was half Irish, half French...she had excruciatingly ticklish skin. One of my more recent gfs was half Irish, half Spanish...she was absolutely the most ticklish person I've ever dated.
I mean, I'm sure there are some redheads/Irish gals out there who aren't ticklish, but I believe they would be the exceptions.

It's been my experience that redheads are often awesome Lers. That fiesty attitude lends itself well to the administration of tickle torture. :D

Wow. good info in here. I think I need to find me a redhead next. Still the most ticklish girl i have been with was Puerto Rican.

Well Blackbelt15, in my experience I found that redheads have ticklish feet but generally are not ticklish on the upperbody.

Hiya! :bunny:
Well Blackbelt15, in my experience I found that redheads have ticklish feet but generally are not ticklish on the upperbody

Hmm, well, St.Dave, I am not so sure. This guy Thomas whom i knew in 'Highschool' i'd guess you'd call it, we were about 16 at the time, he had the reddest curly hair I mean absolute carrot top! WAYY CUTE!

Anyway, I remember his girlfriend loved sitting behind him in Math class because there was a spot about two inches south of his underarms that, with a ruler she could just reach when he bent forward to do his work. More than once, and i was present for some so i know, she made him snap back squealing like a rat had just run down his back. TOO FUNNY! :blaugh:

So there's at least one redhead with WAY ticklish upper body. ;)

Many blessings,
Chickles:redheart:

great responses! I get my red hair from my mom.... which is funny. I am a quarter Irish but the red hair comes from the Dutch side of my family... I don't know if there is much of a connnection there.

I will say this they have done studies as far as having red hair and having a tolerance for pain, what this has to do with being ticklish is something I am not sure of. However we know tickling and pain are similar in that they are both sensations.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/6/2024
Visit Tickle Experiment for a wide range of clips! Info in the TE box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back