• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Reflexology or massage used to tickle?

pimpfoot

TMF Poster
Has anyone ever used massage or reflexology to get to someones feet or sneak in some tickles, or just find out if someone was ticklish?

I've don't it a couple of times but it was actually accidental. Now tickling them afterwards wasn't ;)

When I did that for a living, sneaking in a tickle was not good for business. When I do it for girlfriends/dates or even the casual female friend, of course, a sneak tickle would happen. 50/50 that it went past the initial sneak tickle.
I did tell this ridiculously hot (and married) Ukrainian (Eastern European=my weakness) Chiropractor that I JUST met Monday about an old client of mine who would ask me to tickle her feet for 15 seconds at the start of her massages to help her relax. The Chiropractor giggled and said, "Oh, she must have a tickle fetish." Then she proceeded to dangle her shoes off her toes for the remainder of our conversation. Of course, her feet were immaculate...and I bet they were ticklish, based on her reaction.

I have brought reflexology and massage up in conversation on several occasions, with a view to it opening a short discussion, during which I will often ask or be told about the person's level of ticklishness.
(Pedicures and foot pedicures are good topics for this as well).

My mum is a regular reflexology 'customer' and I have also been for the treatment when younger, so I've gained a bit of knowledge of the subject, not just the foot side, but also head and hands and the crystals used.

A drinking friend of mine a long while ago asked for a massage after a night out - I gave her a nice foot massage and inevitably asked if she was ticklish and playfully tickled her for a short while.

The best example though was when one of my very good friends, whom I already knew was ticklish all over, started talking about reflexology during a pub conversation - I jumped at the chance to offer my knowledge of the subject and to give a demonstration....she was hesitant and mentioned her ticklishness, but I explained that it was more likely to hurt than tickle, so I proceeded to massage her foot knowing that eventually she'd get tickly - I lightened my touch slightly and touched the bottom of the toes, which got the first giggles so I just started to tickle her foot all-out resulting in one of the most brilliant ticklish reactions I've ever instigated and one of the biggest cushion-attacks of the head that I've ever been on the receiving end of!!

TTG

Thinking about it further, I've actually been on the flip side too - a girl who was the girlfriend of one of my uni housemates was over at our house one night and it was just me and her, we were pretty bored and she just randomly asked if she could give me a foot massage - I've been convinced to this day that from the moment I agreed, she had the idea of tickling my feet in her mind - not necessarily from a fetish point of view, but just from her playful and devious mind!
She went all out with lotion and stuff and very quickly she had that glint in her eye, the massage quickly turned to tickle.

It resulted in the longest tickle fight I've ever taken part in and I remember her being a very willing lee, not fighting that much and I overheard her telling her friends about it the next day. She also used to really egg me on when I would tickle my girlfriend. Maybe she did have a bit of a thing for tickling, who knows.

I do this all the time. I'm quite open about my love of feet and that usually gets people to be more receptive to getting a foot massage from me when I explain that I make sure that my massages are amazing. I usually sneak in some tickles during the massage but they don't seem to mind. Sometimes they tickle back and that can lead to some more fun but more often then not they just let it slide and let me continue massaging.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back