• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Refreshing Sensitivity

Dani_Foot_Tickler

So in my recent explorations of being the ticklee, I have noticed that my feet become "used" to the tickling after 5-10 minutes. We've tried lotion, which is effective for a bit, but then what is supposed to tickle just feels good.

Any suggestions on how to regain sensitivity mid-session?

Slapping the soles can help, also have you tried not tickling them and tickling somwhere else for abit then coming back too them?

Great advice so far. I can only add: Making sure the feet are warm and trying different tickle toys( hairbrushes, Sonicare, knitting needle, feather) to vary the sensation.

give them a rest for a while. or knowing their limits , do not push it that far and use the toes more. also, I have a friend whom when her feet aren't being totally ticklish, if she is then tickled intensely somewhere else, her brain seems to reprogram itself and her feet are instantly ticklish again.

Switch from one foot to another. Really simple and second foot, no matter right or left , and respective of left or right hand dominance, that second foot is always more ticklish

I've never tried this, but I know warm feet are way more ticklish than cold feet. Maybe try warming them with a heating pad to get them extra warm. And probably the break from being tickled while they're being warmed up again will also help to keep ticklishness increased. Rinse and repeat.

So in my recent explorations of being the ticklee, I have noticed that my feet become "used" to the tickling after 5-10 minutes. We've tried lotion, which is effective for a bit, but then what is supposed to tickle just feels good.

Any suggestions on how to regain sensitivity mid-session?

something with mint? really not trying to be goofy. ...

If the tickling is done with the same motion and pressure continually, typically sensitivity will decrease. I have always been one to vary my techniques, speed and pressure. I've never had a female tell me they lost sensitivity, to the contrary, almost always without fail I get told they're becoming more ticklish. And I never leave the feet, always spend my time there, and sometimes it's up to 45 mins or so.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back