• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

regretting not tickling someone you had a chance to

Oh man i know how those go so i feel your pain, my friend who i've known for 6 years has this REALLY hot sister, hosset girl i've ever seen! and she's not even a year older than me too, but my friend won't let me even talk to her. She does'nt like me either, but she's always barefoot, so i just want to tickle her and massage her feet ALWAYS! hopefully one day i will, then i'll tell you guys about it, lol.

Back in secondary school, a very nice blond haired blue eyed babe, in short she had her barefeet right in front of my face, did I tickle it no. What makes it worse is someone else did tickle her barefeet in another lesson and she had a laughing fit. If I could go back and tickle her barefeet believe you me I would. It was in a maths lesson of all things as well haha. There was another girl as well, for some reason she had taken her shoes and presumably wasn't wearing socks from the start, I had to crawl past her barefeet to get something I dropped, dammit why didn't I tickle her, she was such a bitch as welll. Thats not all, another girl was sitting on a computer, and again I was under the desk for some reason, she was another blond babe, to top it off she was wearing easy access sandals, once again I failed to tickle a girl. If only I could correct my past mistakes. sigh :sowrong:

Ill never go out of my way to tickle someone. that makes you seem like a maniac or something. but if theres an exposed ticklish body part right there within my reach, then i might go for it.

Lara Croft

I once had the chance to tickle Lara Croft. A model paid to come to a store and pose for photos with the workers there and anyone else who fancied a picture with her at the time. It was a comic store and she was there for a whole two hours having pictures. Anyway i posed for a picture with my arm around her waist ( hand rested on her hip ) I was so nervous as to what her reaction would be if i tickled her. So i did nothing. She was a really good looking Lara and i've regreted it ever since. To top it all of i have moved house recently and lost the picture. Now that hurts! :sadcry:

I've also had similar experiences as well. I haven't revealed my fetish to anyone so all the times i passed up really get to me

The one I regret the most (and I had quite a few I "dropped the ball" on, admittedly) was when I was working for my aunt's motorized calesthenics place the summer after my freshman year of college and a co-worker who was 23 and cute was working with me that day. We hit a slow part of the day with no appointments and she decided to get on one of the machines, as it happened the one where you lay flat on your back with your arms above your head and your ankles are held in place by ten-pound beanbag weights (whoever designed that one gets a big thumbs-up from me, that's for sure). She was wearing her black flats on her bare feet that day, so when she slipped them off to get on the machine her size 6 1/2 (I inconspicuously looked inside her shoe to find the size) bare feet were immobilized and facing me! I soooooooooo wanted to tickle the daylights out of her, but I was young and just coming to grips with my fetish at the time and didn't potentially want to risk a situation where I made her mad and it might get back to my aunt...but looking back, she was an easy-going sort that never got really worked up about anything, and I have little doubt her feet would've been VERY ticklish...oh well, at least I can fantasize about acting on the opportunity!

Thats a two way street, friends

Yes there are times I view as an opportunity missed and regret it, but there have been occasions where I've taken that opportunity and then regretted it also, becuase of certain factors, I was paranoid that my secret had gotten out and was getting the business about it from my buds, typical embarrassing stuff; ah School Daze!

osco89 said:
Yes it may have been a good call, but it seemed every opprotunity to tickle her feet was always interupted. You see when I was about 10,and in my adolesence, my mother threw away some old REDBOOK mags. Well there was an add for pantyhose and on this particular page was a huge blowup of a sheer, sandlefoot, suntan stocking. I took the mag. and wrote little plots and plans about how I was going to tickle my Aunts feet on that picture. I titled it," TICKLING MY AUNT SHARON'S FEET. Well oneday the mag, was gone,. My mother never admitted to me if she read it, but I have a strange feeling she may have warned my Aunt. That is the main reason I was terrified to tickle her feet. Funny thing is that my mother, father, and my Aunt Sharon all tickled my feet, but if I tickled her I was a pervert. I still wish though I would have taken that chance and stop second guessing myself. :sadcry:

I LOL'd while reading this. Ouch!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/3/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back