• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

REPOST:Tickled Pink - Lynn's Story (F/F, some adult themes)

AdamSterling

TMF Expert
Tickled Pink: Lynn's Story

I'm a 21 year old girl (5'7" tall, 110 pounds, thick, shoulder length blond hair, blue eyes) who LOVES to have her feet tickled! This is a fetish I've enjoyed since childhood. The feeling of a feather applied to my bare, naked soles triggers the most intense orgasms. You are probably wondering how I got to be this way. Well, here is my story...

I discovered at an early age that I had unusually sensitive feet. When I was 8 years old, I noticed one day how all the other kids were running around in bare feet. Well, my sneakers and socks were getting rather warm, so I pulled my shoes and socks off and took a few steps on the concrete.

The weather was blistering hot that day, heating the concrete. I took a few steps on hard concrete, and felt the heat scorch my feet! I struggled to keep on, thinking my feet would get used to it. However, my soles felt like someone had lit a match to them! Unable to tolerate to burning sensations, I jumped back into the grass.

Oh, what a relief it was to get off that concrete! I sank my feet into the lush, green grass, still moist with the morning dew. The moist, soft cushion provided by the grass cooled off my burning soles instantly. It was the most delightful feeling I had ever experienced up to that time.

I explored this even further, running my soles and toes through the grass. The tips of the grass lightly scraped over my soles & between my toes, gently stimulating the soft, sensitive skin. As I kept running my feet through the grass, my soles began to tingle. The feeling was so soothing and pleasant!

The next morning, I awoke bright and early, just as the sun was beginning to rise, and the grass was still moist. There was a grassy knoll in the field behind our house, just perfect for being alone with one's thoughts. Just before I stepped onto the field, I removed my thongs. I would then spend the first hour of my day, treating my feet to the cooling, tingling grass. This was a ritual I repeated every morning for the next week.

Then, one morning as I was ready to go for my morning stroll, I walked out the door and was greeted by my sister, who's 5 years older than me (13 at the time). Cindy commented, "I noticed that you disappear every morning! What's going on that makes you want to get up so early?" With that, I led her to the back, to the field, and took of my shoes for my morning walk. I told her what happened to me on the concrete, and Cindy laughed. "I know how you feel," she replied with a smile. "I never could go barefoot for too long for the same reason!" With that, she loosened the confining straps on her sandals, removed her sandals, and took my hand. Cindy and I were very close. I adored her: she was tall, blond, pretty...everything I wanted to be!

We walked, hand in hand, until we found an old tree stump to sit on. We talked about the usual girl things-makeup, hair, boys, and the like-for several minutes. Then, Cindy looked at my feet with a gleam in her eyes. "Lynn, I have an idea!" she said, "If you like the way the grass feels on your feet, you'll love what I'm going to do to you. Give me your foot!" I had no idea what Cindy was going to do, but it sounded so exciting. Cindy knelt down at my feet and gently took the ankle of my right foot...

Cindy then began to slowly scrape her long fingernails up and down the bottom of my foot. Back and forth she went, from the tips of my toes all the way to my heels. My foot began to tingle with an intensity that the feeling of the grass couldn't compare to. Soon, I felt my foot began to twitch uncontrollably; I couldn't keep my foot still! Then sensation on my foot made me burst into helpless giggles. "ooohhh, hahahahaha, that f-feels neat! Keep it up-hahahahahahehehehe!" I squealed with delight. Cindy flashed her eyes at me and exclaimed, "You have such a ticklish foot, Lynn! Wouldn't the other foot like a little attention also?" I gave her my other foot, and she kept me giggling for 15 minutes!

When Cindy finished with my feet, I felt exhilarated. "That was fun!" I exclaimed to Cindy. Cindy looked at me and replied, "You know, my feet are every bit as ticklish as yours!" We changed places, and I began to wiggle my fingertips up and down Cindy's soles. "HAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEH, you're good at this, Lynn!" cried a delighted Cindy. "HAHA-we're just a couple of tenderfoots -- hahahahaha!"

My sister and I spent many a morning tickling each other, but that came to an end as we grew older. However, my tickling fun wasn't about to end! We would play cowboys and Indians and I would always make certain I was captured by the Indians, just because I knew they would tickle my feet to torture information out of me! There were a lot of ticklish situations in the pool as well, as my feet were fair game for all the neighborhood boys!

Then, in high school, I realized how erotic tickling could be for me. I was babysitting at a neighbor's house one afternoon. This was one job I had wanted for a long time, because of the crush I had on a boy who live with the family I was babysitting for. I had placed the baby down for a nap and was watching TV, when my dream guy got home from baseball practice early.

It was a nervous situation for both of us. There was a lot of small talk, until my dream guy admitted (rather clumsily) his feelings for me. I was too nervous, but I stammered that I had a crush on him. We were both SO nervous!

I was lying down on the couch, with my bare feet at the end of the couch. He sat down beside me, and touch my foot by accident. I almost leaped off the couch! Well, you can guess what happened next: he pulled my feet on his lap and I soon felt his fingertips gliding up and down my feet! The room was filled with my shrieks of laughter; he was absolutely relentless! Then, as the tickling wore on and on, I felt a funny sensation between my legs, and experienced my first orgasm!

After what seemed like an eternity, the tickling stopped, and we gently kissed. We made plan to go out that next weekend and that was how I got my first boyfriend! We dated steadily all through high school, and my getting tickled to death was an important part of making out! However, my all time favorite ticklish experience was yet to come...

It happened my first year in college. I wanted to become a member of THE sorority on campus, and pledge week came upon me quickly. I participated in all of the sorority's activities, doing all I could to score point with all the big "sisters." Finally, I got the news: all I had to do was survive initiation, and I would be allowed to join!

There was a party scheduled that night for the new pledges. I rushed to make sure not to miss any of the festivities. However, when I arrived, I was in for a surprise. Two senior girls, Carlene and Lisa, greeted me at the door and let me in. However, there was no party! Carlene explained, "Tonight, you get initiated! The initiation will take one hour; if you can stand the entire hour, without begging for mercy, you will be allowed to join!"

Lisa explained, as they led me to another room, that "for your initiation, you must accept a gift we give you - the gift of laughter!" I was wonder what she meant by that. I soon found out.

The door opened and I was lead to a chair. My arms were tied behind my back. Then, Carlene and Lisa brought in stocks and promptly encase my ankles in the stocks. My shoes and stockings were removed; I was helpless!

Then, Carlene and Lisa undressed, each staying clad only in a 2 piece bikini. Both were incredible specimens: 5'11" tall! Carlene had long, straight brown hair and brown eyes, while Lisa had shoulder length red hair and green eyes. Carlene then informed me that, "your feet need a treat; have some foot powder!" Both girls wore rubber gloves as they rubbed some sort of powder into my soles...

I immediately realized why the rubber gloves were used, when my soles and the areas between my toes began to itch ferociously! Itching powder had been rubbed into my feet, and I was going crazy...and loving every minute of it! The nerve endings in my feet were being overloaded, with no sense of relief!

The itching went on for five minutes, when Lisa exclaimed, "This one's going to be tough to crack! Most pledges beg for mercy by now! Let's break out the feathers!" The two Amazons produced two peacock feathers and began to run them up and down my soles and between my toes. Laughter poured from my mouth; tears rolled down my cheeks; the tingling, teasing, tantalizing sensations totally engulfed my feet.

Then, a familiar feeling occurred. The more the feathers tickled my feet, the more my feet tickled and the harder I laughed. The harder I laughed, the more relentless my two torturers became with the tickling, thus making my feet tickle even more and making me laugh harder! It was an endless, delightfully torturous cycle! Suddenly, I felt a magical charge go up my legs, reaching a climax at the apex between my legs. As the tickling and laughter increased in intensity, so did the charge traveling up my legs. Soon, it was orgasm after orgasm after orgasm...

Needless to say, I passed the test with flying colors!

The alarm rang, and my one hour was over. Carlene and Lisa finally ended the prolonged stimulation on my feet. The feathers quit swaying, my ankles were released from the stocks and the ropes binding me to the chair were removed. I went limp from nearly an hour of forced, prolonged laughter. My sides ached; I was dripping with perspiration from the battle with the feathers. I was exhausted from the sensory overload my entire body felt, not so much from the tickling, but from the violent, endless orgasms I experienced during my ordeal.

I looked up at my two new sorority sisters and asked, "Well, am I in?" Carlene and Lisa looked at me in wonderment; Lisa commented, "I have never seen ANYONE go as berserk as you did from foot tickling; but you're the first to act as if you actually enjoyed it, much less survive the entire hour!" Carlene explained, "The longest anyone has held out has been 15 minutes; you were in after the first twenty minutes!!!"

I looked up at Carlene; the two Amazons looked frightened! I smiled and commented, "Don't worry about not stopping the tickling; I've enjoyed having my feet tickled from the time I was eight years old! This was my most enjoyable experience yet! In fact, the more my feet get tickled, the more I cum!" My two inquisitors eyes opened wide with shock and disbelief. I continued talking. With a gleam in my eye, I mentioned that, "You know, if you were to put me through this again, with some imaginative new tickling tricks,I wouldn't complain a bit!"

This time, Carlene and Lisa looked at each other, scheming. Lisa then said, "Okay, we'll take you up on your challenge! Carlene and I will discuss this, then we'll fix you up good!" I smiled with pleasure, then commented about how exhausted and tense I was. "You know," I coyly remarked, "A tickling session like this one really tenses me up. Do you two want to take care of your new little sister?" Yes, I was getting turned on by the two statuesque beauties!

Soon, I was treated to a bubble bath, completed with scented bath salts and champagne. The warm water felt good against my aching muscles!

After I got out of the tub and dried off, and dressed in a robe. I entered the living room and Carlene laid out the plans for my feet!

"First of all," Carlene explained, "we MUST soften you up and weaken your resistance. This will be accomplished with prolonged pampering, starting with a pedicure." I was lead to an easy chair, where my feet were propped up on a stool. Carlene and Lisa took one foot each, and proceeded to soak my feet in a foot bath, topped by a good buffing with a pumice stone and pink polish applied to my toenails. I then felt a cool soft liquid applied to my feet. My sisters were applying lotion to my feet and massaging the lotion into my feet, softening the skin more than ever. After another application of lotion, my feet were adorned in soft cotton socks. "You see," exclaimed Lisa, "your feet are being softened and sensitized, even more so than usual!" I didn't care; my feet felt wonderful!

I was then led into Lisa and Carlene's bedroom. It was furnished with a waterbed, which was covered with soft, warm sheets, just out of the laundry. I was in such a daze, from the bath and the pedicure. However, the pleasure overdose wasn't finished yet...

The three of us felt so close; I trusted them. I was then placed on the bed and told to lay down on my stomach. I then felt two pairs of soft hands working tension out of my neck, shoulders, and back. "Oooooooh, that is WONDERFUL!" I moaned. Lisa and Carlene were silent as their massaging hands sent me into a deep, meditative state. After 2 hours of this treatment, I was limp, dazed, and helpless. As I was about to slip into sleep, I felt their nude, soft bodies on each side of me, holding me close. As midnight came, the three of us fell into a deep restful sleep...

The next day, I awoke, alone in the bed. The sun shined brightly through the window, filling me with strength to face the day. I then looked at the clock: 1:00 in the afternoon! I had slept for thirteen hours! Nonetheless, that was good -- the rest would be needed for the ordeal I wanted to put myself through.

I saw a note on the dressed, instructing me to report to my dorm room. The note explained that "we awoke early, found your room key, and have prepared your room for your treat!" I dressed, and excitedly proceeded to my room. I knocked on the door, and I heard Carlene say, "Come in...it's open.."

I entered, shutting the door behind me. Carlene and Lisa stood before me, decked out in skimpy two piece bikinis. I looked around my room, and my eyes widened with excitement. One wall of the room was covered entirely with Playgirl centerfolds. Facing the wall was my easy chair, which was covered with a blanket made entirely of feathers!

Carlene said, "Lisa and I figured out that tickling you wouldn't be torture; it only sexually arouses you! We're going to do just that!" With excited, I followed their orders to strip and sit in the chair of feathers. I giggled with delight as my entire body buried itself in the feathers. Lisa then had my raise my arms so that Carlene could wrap the feathered blanket across my breast and midsection, making sure to tuck part of the blanket into my underarms. With rope, the feathers were pressed close to my soft, sensitive midsection, from my underarms to my hips, and under my buttocks. However, my arms were allowed to be free.

Then they produced a pair of stocks, but with modifications. There were two wand vibrators, with small stiff feathers attached -- "The Forks of Feathers", as Lisa described them. The vibrators were secured in two holes in the stocks at the top, so that they could easily be moved back and forth. Just below were the two holes for my ankles. It was also pointed out the there was a nail on the sides of each ankle hole.

However, before my feet were placed in the stocks, Lisa and Carlene brought in two large buckets of white powder and set them in front of my feet. "Remember last night's foot powder, Lynn?" Carlene asked, with a gleam in her eye. In all, I was delighted with my predicament, and was ready to do anything they asked me to do! I was ready to stick my feet in the two buckets, but Lisa and Carlene grabbed my ankles, and ordered me to "hold on for the rules!"

Lisa said, "As you notice, your arms have been allowed freedom. We are placing this bell, attached to this necklace, around your neck. When you have had enough, just ring it, and we'll stop. Let's see how long you last, with what we have planned for you!"

Carlene continued, saying that "since you attach sexual pleasure with foot tickling, we thought we'd get you aroused first with pictures of all these hunks before the torture begins. Just relax, and look at the pictures, while we read to you!" I was wondering what she meant by that. I didn't have to wonder long. Lisa brought in a stack of Penthouse Forum and Penthouse Variations letters mags, "just to keep you entertained!"

It was now 2:00 in the afternoon. Carlene turned on the stereo to the local soft jazz station and they began to read me letter after letter about lovemaking. They read letters about more conventional lovemaking for about 30 minutes, and I was getting hornier and hornier by the minute. The teasing of the feathers against every body part EXCEPT the part I wanted tickled only intensified the horniness. Then, my two sisters began to really torment me by reading every tickling letter in the magazines! I began to quiver and begged for them to start the tickle torture. "Please, please, PLEASE!" I implored, "let me have the buckets of itching powder, PLEASE!! I NEED IT!!! They ignored me, and kept reading for another hour.

By the time Carlene and Lisa finished with storytime, I was overwhelmed with unfulfilled sexual agony. The combination of the hot stories and with the pictures on the wall filled me with so much sexual tension, I thought I would explode! As soon as the last letter was read, Lisa and Carlene grilled me: was I ready for the tickle torture to begin? "YES" I screamed.

The two buckets of itching powder were set in front of me, but Carlene and Lisa grabbed my ankles before diving my feet into the ticklish pleasure. "One more thing-while your feet are in the buckets, you must converse with us," Lisa commanded. "We will have a thorough discussion of foot tickling, and you must concentrate on our conversation and what is happening to your feet!" Carlene added, "This way, there is no possible way you can be distracted from your situation! You will be consumed by the ticklishness in your feet!" It was now 3:30.

My ankles were freed from my captors' grasp and I plunged my feet into the ankle deep itching powder. Immediately, from my ankles on down, I was itching with an unbelievable intensity! My feet were smoother and softer and so much more incredibly sensitive than they had ever been in my life, thanks to Carlene's and Lisa's work with the pedicure. They made made me recount my tickling experiences, from the first time I went barefoot on the hot concrete, to reliving the excitement of the night before. They were right: the discussion of tickling, along with the unrelieved itching, brought the intensity of the tickle torture to an incredible intensity I had never experienced! 20 minutes had passed, and I was losing my mind and loving it!!

Lisa then proceeded to tell a ticklish tale of her own, of how and why she got into foot tickling. It was a story which only compounded the sexual tension I felt. Lisa began first, slowly and seductively moving beside me, ultimately sitting her bikini clad body on my lab. Gently caressing my face and running her hand through my hair, the redhead told her story:

"You see, Lynn," explained Lisa, "Carlene and I are not novices at tickling pretty young female freshman. However, you ARE the first who has reacted in a manner we appreciate! And, after the reaction we saw from you last night, we should have a very happy relationship, which I will explain later."

Taking my hands in hers, she continued. "You may think we get our pleasure just from seeing you squirm and squeal, but you must remember that we have been in your position before! I know what it's like to have an orgasm `solely' from tickling!"

"I remember my first experience. I was sixteen years old, and was alone in our house. My parents had hired a couple of thirteen-year-old neighborhood brats to clean up the yard. I was sitting in an easy chair, watching soap operas, and enjoying summer vacation."

"The two brats came back in the house for a quick drink, and I ignored them. You know how boys can be... so obnoxious! Anyway, before they headed out the door, they produced two lassos of ropes and, before I knew it, they had draped the lassos around my shoulders and tied me to the chair! I screamed at them to let me go, but they began to wonder what to do with me. Finally, one of them suggested that 'we tickle her till she passes out!' I knew I was in trouble -- I am VERY ticklish! However, I wasn't about to tell them that! I snapped back at them: `TICKLE me? How immature! Why don't you little boys just grow up?' This only ticked them off even more."

"They brought a dining room chair in and tried to grab my ankles. I kicked my feet wildly, trying to get away, but it was to no avail -- my ankles were soon tied to the chair. I then felt the straps on my sandals being loosened, and soon felt my sandals being stripped from my feet. Soon, their fingertips began to glide up and down the ticklish bottoms of my incredibly sensitive feet. I began to laugh hysterically, struggling violently against the ropes. My feet wiggled and squirmed; laughter rolled from my lips; my sides ached. The whole incident lasted fifteen minutes, when the two snots finally untied me. I'm just happy they didn't see the wet spot on my panties; I had been brought to orgasm, but would never let them have the pleasure of knowing that! You see? I enjoy having my feet tickled too!"

Lisa got off of my lap, gently kissing my neck and sitting back down in her chair. It had now been forty minutes with my feet enduring the buckets of itchiness. I was squirming within my package, making the feathered blanket tease my midsection even more. I felt goose pimples break out on my breasts. However, I was going nuts. The itching was wonderful, but I needed the forced laughter. "Please, please, give me the feather to my soles! The itching feels so good -- TOO good! I need to be forced to laugh!" I begged.

Carlene stoop up and looked down at me. "Well, if you can't take the itching powder anymore... RING THE BELL AND ADMIT YOU CAN'T TAKE IT!" she stated. That was all I needed to hear to strengthen my resolve. "NO!" I squealed. "Keep my feet in the itching powder for as long as you want! I can take it!

"Very good!" exclaimed Carlene. "Now, let's see if you can last with what we have in store for you next! Let me see your hands." I held out my hands, and Carlene looked pleased: "Long fingernails... perfect!"

Carlene then explained further. "We didn't bind your arms. Lisa and I have decided that we need to have you tickle us!" She then pulled her chair beside Lisa's. The two amazons then placed their sandaled feet in my lap!

They had beautiful feet: long slender toes, topped with red nail polish, no rough spots. They had obviously gotten pedicures; it turns out that they gave each other pedicures. I excitedly bared their feet and went to work, scraping my fingernails up and down their soles. It was fun putting them through the same torture that I was going through. Or was it really the same torture? After a few minutes, they were laughing hysterically, due to the tickling I provided, while I had to settle for the dull teasing of the itching powder. Oh, how I wanted to explode into genuine laughter, but I wasn't being allowed to! I was ordered to tickle them for twenty minutes, and I went at it furiously, wanting to be in their situation.

Finally, an alarm rang at 4:30 PM. "AH!" exclaimed Lisa. "You survived one hour in the teasing phase! NOW we'll tickle your feet like they have never been tickled before!" I pulled my feet out of the itching powder, and Lisa and Carlene placed my ankles in the stocks. I then felt strings being tied to my toes, and I knew what was happening: the other end of the strings would be tied to a nail, spreading my toes apart and making it impossible for my feet to move and twitch.

Then, the feathered vibrators were put into the two upper holes, where they could easily be slid back and forth. Lisa stood in between me and the stocks, just above my ankles, and positioned each feather between my toes. I now knew what Lisa meant by the "Fork of Feathers!" Carlene then pulled her chair to the other side of the stocks and sat facing my soles. She bared her long fingernails, to let me know just what I was about to endure. Then, they two counted in unison, "1, 2, 3, GOOOOOO!"

Lisa turned on the vibrators and ran the feathers back and forth between my toes. This was one area on my feet that had never been worked on, but the strings did their job well, keeping my toes apart and my feet still, so that the sensitive skin between my toes was being tickled mercilessly. And the effects of the pedicure in sensitizing my feet were felt when Carlene began to scratch my heels with her long fingernails.

I let loose with an explosion of laughter that I had never produced before in my life. This wasn't my older sister playfully teasing my feet, or my boyfriend and I making out; this was SERIOUS HARDCORE TICKLING! They were testing my will! I shook violently in my chair; my fists beat the armrests; my loud shrieks, squeals, and howls of laughter filled the room. Lisa kept running the Fork of Feathers between my toes, which drove me insane. Carlene's fingernails scraped endlessly and relentlessly up and down my soles. The pictures I was ordered to focus on made me want to bring them to life. The feather blanket added additional stimulation.

The orgasms began, each one increasing in intensity and duration. Tears rolled down my cheeks; my feet were being tickled like they were never tickled before! I was in the most delightful agony ever endured. I thought my sides were going to burst from laughing; I felt as if the area between my legs had become an exploding atomic weapon, the orgasms were so intense and numerous.

I was laughing harder and harder and harder... my feet were drowning in the ravishing of the tingling, teasing, tantalizing stimulation that they were being subjected to. I was lost in a world of endless laughter... I didn't even notice Carlene and Lisa anymore.

Suddenly, an alarm went off. The vibrators clicked off; the prolonged stimulation of my feet ended. I went limp. Carlene and Lisa showed me the time: 6:30. It then dawned on me what I had endured: Slow, certain sexual teasing for 1 1/2 hours, itching powder for one hour, nonstop tickle torture for two hours. It was the most agonizing, excruciating and utterly delightful 4 hours and 30 minutes I had ever experienced.

The afternoon-long tickle session from Carlene and Lisa was over; I was exhausted, but victorious! Carlene and Lisa looked at me, their mouths wide open with amazement and wonder. "My God, Lynn!" Lisa exclaimed, "You never even came CLOSE to begging us to stop! Is there any way to make you beg people NOT to tickle you?"

It was a challenge I couldn't resist; not even I expected to endure all that tickling on my feet! The three of us decided to discuss the idea. However, there was the matter of getting a badly need bubble bath and massage; all those hours of tickling and fighting the restraints were tougher than any aerobics class I had ever been in! Again, Lisa and Carlene didn't let me down; the drew a bath for me, with the best bath salts and body moisturizers. Then they proceeded to treat me to a full body massage. I must admit, I really enjoyed their attention to me, and found them very attractive! Well, we never got around to any discussions; the three of us all fell asleep in each other's arms around 7:30 in the evening.

We awoke after twelve solid hours of sleep, and we all bounced around various ideas on what to do with me. Carlene asked me, "Say, are you ticklish anywhere else?" I gave it some thought; outside of the foot-tickling games with my sister when I was younger, I couldn't remember ever being tickled anywhere but the soles of my feet! When I mentioned this, their eyes widened with evil delight! "Lynn," Lisa commanded, "please stand up, and raise your arms in the air!" I did as Lisa commanded. "Now," Lisa continued, "Keep them up as long as possible!"

I then felt a pair of long fingernails glide up and down my rib cage -- once. There was no second time: I shrieked and grabbed my sides! The two Amazons then threw me on the bed, and went to work on my ribs, underarms, stomach and breasts; I was actually screaming for mercy after about thirty seconds! "I think we hit the jackpot!" Carlene exclaimed, "However, there is more exploration to be done!"

Carlene then spread my legs apart, binding my ankles to the posts of my bed board. She began to tickle the insides and tops of my thighs by scraping them with her long finger-nails. Lisa then went to work on the area just above my knees, working her thumbs and forefingers into the affected areas. I was insane with laughter! Before long, I found out that the backs of my legs were unbelievably ticklish! Lisa tied my arms to the headboard, and starting with the wrist area just below my palms, began to use her fingernails up and down my arms; I shivered and shaked in agony and ecstasy!

However, here was the topper: Lisa started to tickle my palms and Carlene began to tickle me behind my ears with a pair of make up brushes. On both counts, I shrieked like a crazy woman! The entire exploration process lasted one hour, but I was excited; I couldn't handle all this tickling, but I wanted it to HAPPEN!

We then came up with a vicious plan to break me. Labor Day weekend was the next weekend. Lisa and Carlene would make me their "prisoner" from that moment until Labor Day was finished at midnight. For the rest of the week, with the exception of attending classes, I would spend the week at their dorm room. The would provide me with my change of clothes and other needs. However, they would spend the whole week softening me up! This meant nightly massages with lots of moisturizing lotion, to soften my skin up even more than ever. Second, it meant NO GUYS for an entire week; I was to turn down all date invitations. Even worse, they would make me watch their large collection of Playgirl videos to make me horny beyond belief! In essence, I was confined to being in the company of Carlene and Lisa!

The week leading up to my ultimate tickle torment was long and miserable. It seemed like every good looking guy on campus spent their every available moment flirting with me and trying to turn me on. Guys would "accidentally" brush up against me on the stairs; that was the worst! And, even worse, I turned down 3 invitations for dates. I was losing my mind! Carlene and Lisa kept me in sexual agony all week, forcing me to watch their Playgirl videos, and taunting me, letting me know what I was missing. The nightly massages and bubble baths from Carlene and Lisa were even worse, because it made me yearn for the touch of a man even more.

By Sunday, the day before Labor Day, every nerve ending in my body was on edge; I was a sexual timebomb about to explode! That evening, Carlene and Lisa laid out their plans. "You see, Lynn," Lisa explained, "Jerry Lewis has his telethon every Labor Day. Well, we're going to have a Labor Day Tickle-a-thon, with you has the hostess!" Carlene chimed in that, "the Tickle-a-thon will start at 10:30 this evening, and will continue for the duration of the Jerry Lewis Telethon! You will be tickled until Jerry packs it in!"

I looked at them in horror; I was scared to death! "My God," I said, "the telethon lasts until 5:00 the next afternoon! I'll be tickled for 18.5 hours! I'll never last!" Lisa only retorted, "Oh, yes you will, my sweet! If you pass out, we'll revive you with smelling salts! There will be no mercy!"

10:00 PM came, and I was led to the basement at the dorm. I went in and was ordered to dress up in a very skimpy bikini; I complied. I was then introduced to my "prison": a large modified with immovable foot rests. The back rest was designed to go just up to the area just below my neck. Sticking out at the sides of the back rest was a long board with velcro cuffs on each end. The back rest was just wide enough to support my back, but thin enough to expose my sides. A Halo brace for my head was attached to the back rest. The sight of this chair made me break into a cold sweat; however, I couldn't chicken out!

Carlene and Lisa strapped me into the chair. My ankles were bound in the velcro cuffs on the foot rest so that my legs were spread apart as well, exposing my legs and thighs. My arms were spread out on the board on the back rest. They even immobilized my fingers with brackets nailed into the board, so that they could tickle my palms with me wiggling my fingers. To top this all off, the halo brace was put on my forehead to keep my head from moving when my ears were tickled!

I was set up for my agony in 15 minutes, and Lisa announced that she had some assistants, because "you have so many tickle spots, two people can't do the job!" I met their 11 assistants: Holly was in charge of my ears; Alicia and Bambi were assigned to my arms; Delana and Eve would tickle my palms; Felicia would work on my ribs, while Gabrielle would titillate my breasts; Iris and Janice were responsible for the insides of my thighs; Kelly and Maryanne were to torment me above my knees and behind my kneecaps; and, finally, Carlene and Lisa would put their nails to work on the soles of my feet.

Suddenly, I heard a sound from the TV: Ed McMahon announced, "Ladies and gentleman, Jerry Lewis!"

That would be the last sound I would hear, other than my own voice, for the next several hours. My feet felt the same familiar light scraping sensations; my knees began to feel the onslaught of fingertips jabbing into those special nerve endings; Kelly and Maryanne began to slowly stroke the inside of my thighs; Felicia and Gabrielle inundated my ribs and breasts with sensory overload; Alicia and Bambi fingertips were gliding effortlessly up and down my arms; Delana and Eve began to draw circles on my palms with their fingernails; and Holly went to work on my ears, simply running a forefinger around in circles around my ears.

The sensations were unlike anything I had ever felt before! I held my breath and bit my lips to keep from laughing; if I could just keep it in...sensations...oh, God, can't hold it in...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I was helpless, at the mercy of 13 bikini clad women. Laughter and shrieks poured from my lips; the sound of forced laughter filled the room. "OH NOOOOOOOOO, IT T-T-T-TICKLES TOOOO MUCHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! AUGHHHHHH HAHAHAHA!

The first hour was hell, and it would only get worse. My torturers remained silent, as I kept laughing hysterically. The longer the tickling went on, the more acutely sensitive my body became, making me laugh even harder. I laughing harder and harder and harder, as hour 3 came up. By then, I was in tears-I felt like I had inhaled an entire tank of laughing gas and my entire body felt like it had been rolled in poison ivy leaves. I was in agony/ecstasy; it was agony, because I was being stimulated beyond imagination with no relief in sight, and it was ecstasy because the tickling sensations on my sensitive body simply felt wonderful! The fourth hour came and went, and my "record" of prolonged laughter when my feet were tickled was being demolished! At this point, I was in the height of enjoyment! The touches of these beautiful women felt wonderful; they made it a point to brush their bodies up against mine, heightening my arousal. Tears rolled down my cheeks; right then, my shreiks of laughter were yowls of pleasure. Maybe, just maybe, I could get used to this, and last the entire 18.5 hours!

5 hours...6 hours...and now the full torture of the tickling would begin to get to me, as the morning came. By now, I was laughing harder than I had ever laughed in my life! I had much practice with strenuous workouts before; I was on the swim team in high school, and did aerobic 4 times per week and was in great shape. However, the ticklishness in my body was beginning to wear me down. My body was now so acutely sensitive to tickling that I my laughs were coming from deep down in my stomach; my sides felt like someone was filling them with air and that they would burst like a balloon! As the clock tolled 6:00 AM, I couldn't handle any more torment-"OK, OK, I G-G-HAHAHAHAAHHHHHHH- GIVE!!!! STOP THE TICKLING! Y-YOU ALL WIN! I'LL D-DO ANYTHING!"

My tormentors ignored me. After what seemed like hours, things started to go black...suddenly, the powerful smell of ammonia awakened my, courtesy of smelling salts placed directly under my nose to keep me from passing out. I heard the clock chime 8 times: 8 AM! The smelling salts did it; I strengthened my resolve-I was in agony! My arms ached from being restrained, and my sides ached from laughter. However, I screamed into the deathly silence of my torturers, "KEEP IT UP-HAHAH-M-MORE!!!!!!!!" Carlene spoke for the firs time. "You see, Lynn," she explained, "you are only at the first of FOUR stages of the breaking point. You are at the physical breaking point-the ache from the bondage, the pains from the workout your lungs are getting."

"Oh God" I thought, "what will happen at the 2nd and 3rd stages?" I could only wait and laugh and laugh and laugh...

I was still suffering-each time I thought I'd pass out, the smelling salts were placed under my nose. Soon, my attention turned from my exploding lungs and to the sensations I was subjected to. All this stimulation; I tickled ALL over and could scratch myself, and there was no relief in sight! This was like the Chinese Water Torture-the steady drip, drip, drip on one's forehead would drive them insane. In this case, the endless light, teasing touches were too much. The clock chimed that it was now 12 noon. The sensations grew more and more nerve wracking; it was so relentless. Finally, as the clock struck one, I screamed, "THE TICKLING-TICKLES TOO MUCH-NO MORRRRREEEEEE PLEASSSSSSSSSEEEEE! I HAVE TO SCRATCH!!!!!! STOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!!!!!!!!!"

"Ah, stage 2!" exclaimed Lisa. "The mental stage! We've broken her physically and mentally! Stage 3 should come VERY soon! That will be the worst of all!"

The tickling went on. I experienced heaven knows how many orgasms during this entire tickle-a-thon. However, the time between orgasm was growing shorter and shorter and shorter. By the time 3:00 rolled around, my body was experienced one orgasm after another! It was wonderful...and pure hell. I needed a man. I tried to just concentrate on laughing, but the area between my legs wouldn't let up. Finally, I couldn't take anymore...

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA AUUUUUUGGGGGGHHHHH I-I AM SOOOOOO HORNY-LET ME GO, GET ME A GUY!!!!!!!!!! NO MORE PLEASE!" Carlene noted that I "was at the sexual breaking point-you are so horny, you are desperate for satisfaction! It is now 4 PM-one more hour and you will be free. However, stage 4 will be the final breaking point, and that will come VERY soon!"

That remark from Carlene did it. Suddenly, the full impact of the tickling hit me: the endless stimulation on my skin drove me mad; the endless sexual arousal pushed my sexual tension to heights I had never known to exist; and the endless laughter had me in more pain than I had ever known. All I could do was cry between my giggles. At 4:30, I had it. It had to stop. "OH GOD, PLEEEASE STOP!!!! I'LL DIE! CAN'T BREATH; LOSING MY MIND; I NEEEED A GUY!!!!!"

"Stage 4! We did it!" announced Lisa "Now, keep it up until 5!" "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" I screamed. It wasn't to be...

The next 30 minutes were the longest of my life -- I was screaming for the torture to end... finally, an alarm rang. The tickling stopped...

Carlene ushered everyone from out of the room, and let me out of the chair. I collapsed in her arms. She whispered, "Lynn, you've won...now for your prize..." She placed me on a bed and opened the door. In walked one of the guys who I was forced to say no to...

The next thing I remember was absolutely tearing off his pants! I had been kept in a state of sexual arousal for over eighteen hours; I was going to be satisfied if it took ANOTHER eighteen hours!

What's New

9/20/2024
Clips4Sale offers the most tickling clips in one place on the entire web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back