• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Request - Tkstop F/MF

SailorGalaxia

In the clip, a husband and wife are tied side by side together in a bed and are being tickled by a woman with fluffy hair

I was wondering if anyone has the full movie or the clips to this?

I believe Tickling TV has a crappy four minute clip on their site. Good luck finding this in good shape anywhere as it was released over twenty years ago.

I found it on tickling.tv, but it won't open for me. Please,could someone try and post it here

you may want to try and post this in the request section
maybe better results!

I believe Tickling TV has a crappy four minute clip on their site. Good luck finding this in good shape anywhere as it was released over twenty years ago.

Yeah, I've never found it in good condition. The best I've ever found is several short segments of it, some in color and some in B&W. In fact, I'm the one who posted these assembled short segments of this video which I found on Tickletheater some time ago, I think, and uploaded it to Ticklingtv. But although the quality was never good, I believe the last time I watched it at ticklingtv it actually looked even somewhat poorer than the actual clip I'd uploaded, possibly thanks to its having been re-sized to fit the player on that site, and the resolution of the clip really wasn't adequate for viewing quite that large. Or the site may have actually reduced the size and quality of the clip when reformatting/processing it for their player for all I know.

I found it on tickling.tv, but it won't open for me. Please,could someone try and post it here

It won't open there for me anymore either. Do you get an error message which says "COUNT 1 -- You have voted all ready!" when you click on the link to it? That's what happens when I now try to view my own clip there. I've reported this "bug" in a ticklingtv thread in this forum, but as far as I've noticed I haven't gotten a response from anyone about the problem yet. I've considered deleting it from the site and re-uploading it, but it might take me awhile to find it again in my collection. But hopefully I'll manage to get around to it soon.

Otherwise, does anyone have any further information about the original full video this clip is from? That is, who produced it and whether it's still available, whether on VHS, DVD or any other format? About all I know is that I'm pretty sure I saw it advertised in an adult video catalog which someone I knew had received in the mail MANY years ago, possibly as far back as the late '80's or early '90's, and I believe that the title was "Tickle Stop", and it was described as taking place at a motel. But I couldn't afford to order anything from the catalog at that time, and I've long since forgotten, if I ever even noticed, who produced the catalog or the video. But I love the tickler in the video and would like to find it somewhere eventually if it's still available anywhere. (Nothing personal intended toward any of the producers here specifically, but "they don't make 'em like they used to", IMO, these days when new tickling fetish clips seem to be being turned out on a daily basis.)

Last edited:
"COUNT 1 -- You have voted all ready!" is exactly what I get when trying to open it. If you could find it in your archives and post it here or there again,I would be extremely thankful. Otherwise, I can't find even a small part of the clip anywhere. Not in tickle theater, youtube, rapidshare, dailymotion etc. Well, anyway, I hope we'd be able to see it again :)

I had to reassemble it from the parts, but here it is, such as it is:

http://www.ticklingtv.com/play.php?vid=1653

Actually, I had to remake it a second time, since my first attempt ended up being a bit larger than the 20MB size limit at ticklingtv, a limit I can't recall being aware of before, but only found out when attempting to re-upload this new copy. And the next smaller size option which Windows Movie Maker had an option for left the final uploaded file about half the size of my first attempt. But whether or not there would be a visible difference in a clip of this poor quality anyway, if you want the larger file, which MAY (or may not) be of slightly better quality, it's downloadable at http://rapidshare.com/files/246106173/TKStop-lg.wmv

Good job and thanks for reassembling. I used to own this video but cannot find it anymore. I could have sworn I have seen the entire video offered somewhere. It has been driving me crazy so I looked for you guys. I thought it used to be available on TheBondageChannel video on demand site but I could not find it. I think the ler is Tantala.

cabalist, you have no idea how thankful I am. Thank you very very very very much :)

I believe this was from a video series called something like "Marylin Chambers Private Fantasies".....

No, this had nothing to do with Marilyn Chambers, thank God, or it would have been a hack job. There was a small company that came out in the late eighties, and they put out 22 titles, one of which is 'Squirm', which was briefly featured in an episode of 'Real Sex'. I think another title was 'Alison in Tight Bondage' or something like that. I used to own their catalog a long time ago.

cabalist, you have no idea how thankful I am. Thank you very very very very much :)

You're quite welcome.

However, has anyone else noticed that all the clips uploaded to the ticklingtv.com site over the past year or so -- every last one of them -- seem to now be gone from the site? It seems to be completely "barren" of videos. I've posted about this to a ticklingtv thread in another subforum, but thus far haven't received a reply. Does anyone here have any idea what's going on with the site?

Was this possibly a Tao video? There were so many tiny video companies back then.....

Last edited:
I have it on DVD

I have the entire tape on DVD if anyone is interested. I had the old tape and transferrred it to DVD.

I've gotten no response from him to my PM thus far. I've wished for a long time that I could find an "official" source for this video, but thus far all my searches have turned up nothing more than the brief fragments of the video and discussion of it at Tickle Threater, TicklingTV, and here.

What's New

5/9/2024
If you need to report a post, the report button is to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back