• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

request

CaptainKirk

TMF Novice
I would like a story about three female campers in the jungle. One woman's
bare foot sticks out the tent and gets licked by a lion. Include a nice buildup
to the tickling. Thanks.

I would like a story about three female campers in the jungle. One woman's
bare foot sticks out the tent and gets licked by a lion. Include a nice buildup
to the tickling. Thanks.

Uness that was a very, very short story, your requests belong here: http://www.ticklingforum.com/forumdisplay.php?f=42

Not to mention, neglecting the fact that you've requested a story almost EXACTLY the same as this, isn't this like your tenth request of this nature? Cuz you've started like ten different (and arbitrary) threads, all asking for a story, with "Lots of buildup", where so and so "has their feet sticking out of" such and such and being "licked" by whatever random animal you wanna see lick someone's feet this week?

Oh and, since I can almost guarantee this request was mostly for iceman (as it always is), may I suggest giving the guy a break for a little bit? For christ sakes he's not your personal TickleFiction servant

Not to mention, neglecting the fact that you've requested a story almost EXACTLY the same as this, isn't this like your tenth request of this nature? Cuz you've started like ten different (and arbitrary) threads, all asking for a story, with "Lots of buildup", where so and so "has their feet sticking out of" such and such and being "licked" by whatever random animal you wanna see lick someone's feet this week?

Oh and, since I can almost guarantee this request was mostly for iceman (as it always is), may I suggest giving the guy a break for a little bit? For christ sakes he's not your personal TickleFiction servant

While this isn't the right place to make the request, he can make an many as he wants, just so long as he puts them in the right place. It's up to iceman to decide how much is to much, and it's up to him to say no when it is. Lastly, unless you've gone from "registered user" to Moderator in 26 posts, it's no more your place to correct his bahavior, and morethen it's mine to place correct yours (like I am right not... so there) ;).

Captain Kirk, beam down as many requests as you like to whomever you like. I would just recomend posting them in the right place, or even PM'ing your favorite author with your idea. There are allot of great writers here on the forum, and some of them enjoy getting idea's from the TMF membership.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back