• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Restaurant/Hospitality

I too have had the phone trick played on me! I work reception at a gym and at times it tends to get quite crowded behind the desk as everyone on shift tries to serve and log people in. I had answered a phone call one night during this rush period and was leaning my elbows on the counter as I spoke to this customer, I was infornt of one of the computer terminals at the time and another girl on shift needed to use it so she grabbed my hips to scoot me to the side. I would've been fine had she just got the bone but her fingers crept just above and dug into the flesh which made me jolt. I couldnt help but stifle a giggle, but thankfully the customer didnt seem to notice. Ever since that night whenever I'm leaning on the counter and on the phone this girl walks past and wiggles her fingers with the biggest grin on her face. Its pretty hilarious.

A few months ago I was at a place called Hamburger Marys in Chicago (very very gay-friendly theme.) The waiters were all tall, buff, young and man-pretty. Just finishing our meal and corner of my eye caught a little scuffle going on near the bar at the other end of the restaurant. I looked up to see two of the waiters holding a third up against the wall and tickling him, and he was laughing hysterically. It was just for a couple seconds, but I was like, damn ... that was /hot/. :)

I worked as a barman when I was studying. Never got tickled but had my butt pinched plenty of times by drunk women. Didn't particularly appreciate it but the bosses found it amusing. If it had been a male customer doing it to a female worker all hell would of kicked off. Bit of a double standard I think.

That is a double standard. It's not acceptable.

I used to work on a counter in a supermarket years ago. I had a supervisor who was very gullible. He was easy going and fun to wind up. I can't remember what I said to him one day. The shop was empty and he came round the counter with a look of "Right that's it, you're going to get it now!". I backed off into the corner and instinctively got into that defensive position when you know someone is going to tickle you y'know? I was already laughing so much from annoying him and his face when he was coming towards me. He gave me a brief tickle on the sides I think, but maybe he thought better of it to go on for too long. It was fun any way. :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back