• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Retired executive tickle session: bad news, good news, and an idea

bummer about Ashley, did she say why?
Think you'll be able to swing any of those fence sitters? Who're you really crossing your fingers for?

bummer about Ashley, did she say why?
Think you'll be able to swing any of those fence sitters? Who're you really crossing your fingers for?

I didn't hear any specifics on Ashley, but considering that she only knows Nancy and not the others, I can understand why she might be hesitant to come to a party where the games might get a little edgy.

Aside from M and Laura, I'll be really happy if Ellen and Tracy follow through, and honestly a little surprised if anyone else does. Anne and Carol have been maybes all along, but you have to remember these are (i) grown, adult, serious women who as far as I know are (ii) pretty vanilla. It's a big leap for anyone, even a younger and crazier person, to let you tie them up and tickle them, much less someone who's older, settled, and maybe has never tried kink.

I just wonder if the reality will be a lot scarier or harder for them to handle than the idea. Especially, I keep thinking, since I'll be doing hogties. M was adamant about including them, but personally I'd have gone with something a little more gateway-level for first timers.

On the other hand, we'll be isolated, they're among friends, I have M vouching for me, Laura is always a comforting presence in situations like this, and it seems like Ellen in particular is willing to push them a lot harder than I ever would, so all those things may tip the scales in a favorable way. Maybe they'll surprise me! Wouldn't be the first time.

-Q.

You should have the ladies vote on who they think will safeword first, and who will safeword last. That could be a fun way beforehand to spice things up and create some competition for the event.

We have a game planned with two teams where one member of each team will get hogtied by me and tickled by the remaining members of the other team every round. The longest holdout without safewording wins each individual round, both players get $100 per minute tickled in gift certificates for Passion Party merch, and everyone on the team that wins the most rounds gets some kind of fabulous gift bag that M is putting together.

M is optimistic; she's preparing 5 gift bags as if we'll get 10 volunteers or two teams of five. She's already worked out all the merch details with Lisa (the Passion Party hostess).

Whoever has the shortest overall safeword time across all rounds then has to get in the tickle box for 10 minutes with me tickling. For each minute short of 10 that they safeword, all gift certificates awarded to everyone lose 10% of their value. So if they can hold out being tickled for 10 minutes, gift certificates stay at full value.

At least that's the plan...

So I just got off the phone with M...she called to clue Laura in on the afternoon lunch/shopping/spa plans the ladies have made before the session tomorrow.

It sounds like everyone got there as planned today. Ashley didn't show, as expected, and also Kristen and Sara will arrive tomorrow morning, but hey, all told, 11 out of 12 ain't bad. :)

As we spoke they were all getting ready to leave for dinner, and it sounded like a bachelorette party amping up in the background! Seems like a fun group with a lot of energy; I'm gonna have my hands full. At one point I got a "Hi Quinn!" apparently from Tracy, and then I heard someone else say, "Is she talking to the bondage guy?" So at least they're expecting me...

Laura and I will hit the road first thing tomorrow and should get to M's mid-to-late morning. The session is tomorrow night, and we'll head back on Sunday, so I'll try to post at least a quick update Sunday afternoon on how everything went.

Wish me luck...!

-Q.

Laura decided as we got ready this morning that I should set up M's basement with a dungeon theme for Halloween. Since it's Laura's favorite holiday, we have plenty of stuff: plastic chains and shackles, spider web netting, battery powered sconces, rubber rats and spiders, etc.

And I have the cot and medical restraints, which should make a nice prop. :)

So one last bin in the truck and we're off...

I want your life…

The bad news, for reasons described in another thread, is that M has decided not to make any more tickle videos.

The good news, also mentioned in that thread, is that she really came to enjoy the tickle sessions, and even mentioned it to some friends, who are now also curious and maybe willing to try it.

Quick backstory.

Apparently during early Covid, M got involved with a "women in business" book club / mentoring group on Zoom. Its membership was a group of professional and corporate leaders from mid-career through retirement. They would read various assigned books -- some business related, some literary -- and then meet one evening each month to do what book clubs do and talk through them.

M knew a few of the members before she joined, and made some new friends over the months. Eventually she got comfortable enough to put an edgier type of suggestion on the list: a short story called 'Secretary' from the book Bad Behavior by Mary Gaitskill. It's the same story that served as a basis for the 2002 movie Secretary with James Spader and Maggie Gyllenhaal.

M's friends and a few others signed up to read the short story, and she said most of them also watched the movie. By now, the meetings are a mix of in-person and Zoom participants, and on the night of the Secretary discussion, M was at one of her friends' houses with a few others plus a handful of Zoomers on the big screen. She said it was not only the most wine ever consumed over a book discussion, but also by far the most interesting conversation. :)

Long story short, the evening wound down to half a dozen women who were pretty tipsy on wine and sharing stories. M said two others besides herself had tried bondage. When she mentioned that she'd tried it not only in college but recently, and told them about doing the tickle videos, she definitely won the night's award for best story.

Better yet, when she suggested that they try it, two of the six stepped up (I didn't think to ask if they're the same two who had tried bondage), two were on the fence, and of the two who said no way, one said she had a friend who would probably be interested.

So M has spoken with my wife and me, and it looks like sometime around the holidays we may be hosting a pretty interesting party. All I know at this point is a little bit of background on the few who might attend. (All are in their 50s, one might be early 60s.)

Of the two yeses, one is a retired Microsoft executive and another is the wife of a guy who owns some car dealerships. One of the two maybes used to be a Big 4 consulting partner, and the other was an HR executive at a large company. The friend mentioned by one of the 'no ways' is apparently an artist and professional photographer, and may be a little younger.

All of this leads to the idea I wanted to float. Since we're out of the video business, I suggested the following alternative to M, and she thinks it would be fine: I could find a lookalike or maybe do an animated portrait of each ticklee, provide a little more background, and then just write a post or series of posts telling the story of how things went. I could use this forum to post the description, or maybe it would be better to move to stories.

Assuming it comes together, I know it will suck not to have videos, but for these ladies, I know there's no amount of gettable money that could change their minds. Apparently they're just curious about the experience. But if it sounds like the stories would be interesting, I'll be glad to share what I can.

-Q.

So we're home and the verdict is...holy shit!!! The session went incredibly well; better than I'd hoped for. Thanks for listening to me ramble about planning, and for all the feedback!

I just started a new after-action thread where I'll pick things up here: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...cutive-*-f-Tickle-Session-After-Action-Report!

Also I have a ton of notes from the drive home and I'll get the True Story series going ASAP.

Again, thanks to the folks on this thread for putting up with me as I thought everything out. It was a huge help in making it all work!

-Q.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/12/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back