• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Returning User

Rorschach Blues

3rd Level Orange Feather
I can't even tell at this stage how long it's been since I was propperly active here, but I have to say, I miss checking in on the place. Due to circumstances beyond my control, then a dying laptop, then general laziness, I haven't been able to get active again since... what I think is over a year at this point... yikes...

Anyway this is, I suppose, a reintroduction... of sorts. It's been a very long time since I was here so I'll reintroduce myself (seeing as this is a reintroduction... of sorts...), you can call me Blues, RB, or any way you feel you can screw with the name (I've long since given up on trying to get certain friends from this place to stop calling me 'Blusey-face'... you know who you are). I'm a pretty decent guy from Ireland. I love to chat and banter and shoot the... you get the point. If you feel like dropping me a line ever, just let me know, I'll be around... hopefully.

Anyway, as with any good reintroduction comes a rather humbling apology to everyone I've ignored since my self-imposed exile. A fair few messages went unanswered, and I'm sorry if anyone felt ignored, or that I was delebrately ignoring them. I honestly wasn't, or at the very least it was never my intention to ignore people... I just got distracted. I really do value the people I've come to know through TMF and treasure those who I've had the privelage of calling 'friend'.

Anywho, enough of that, this post will soon be lost in the malestrom of the TMF welcome boards, and no one need remember that I ever posted that... ever.

And I've changed my mind about the whole 'Blusey-face' thing. It's still off limits.

Anywho, I'm looking forward to getting to know some new people, and re-acquainting with some old friends.

WELCOME BACK!! :bouncybou
Congratulations on returning and rejoining the active posting members of the TMF! :couch:

Welcome back! I promise not to call you... Well, you know the name.

What's New

5/24/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back