• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Revenge over Stella M/F

genset101

TMF Poster
My mother in law Stella had been living with us for a long time and she was an expert tickler. Sometimes she tickled me alone and often it was with the help of my wife Mary. It was always lead to a very pleasant experience sexually for all of us. . Stella was finally moving out of our house so I was trying to formulate a plan where I could tickle her, and then put her over my knee and spank that incredibly sexy ass of hers. I had been her victim a few times and really enjoyed it. My advantage was that I didn't think she knew I wanted to put her on the receiving end.

One afternoon presented me my chance. It was summer and Stella was coming in from our community pool. She was in bikini and it flaunted her curves. She came into the kitchen and caught me by surprise, slapping me on my butt. "I haven't spanked or tickled you in several weeks, mister. Mary is away for the day at Cathy's. I am sure a lot of tickling will go on there. Mary told me she was going to tickle Cathy till she cried, and then spank her little bottom. I know you would like to see that again." Stella was certainly right but I was trying to see how I could subdue her and tickle her for a change.

"Stella, I just showered. Why don't you and then we can have a tickle fight. I want a chance to tickle you but I know you will win." Stella laughed and then told me what would happen in detail. "First, Martin I am going to pin you down and tickle your sides. Your so wimpy you will not be able to stand that. You will struggle to your stomach as always and I will secure your hands behind you. Then, we both know its over. I will make you eat my pussy and worship my legs.I will tickle the soles of your feet for at least 20 minutes. I will then tickle your cock slowly and unmercifully until you beg me to climb on top of you. Are you ready?" Stella looked down at my erect cock. She smiled. "When I am satisfied that you have been humiliated enough I will climb on top of you and ball you. I have another treat in store for you today as well. I am going to shower now. You can come in and kiss me between the legs and start being prepared for your usual defeat. She slipped off her bikini and showed me her lovely butt as she pranced into the shower. I had about 10 minutes to formulate a plan to either secure her or use my strength to pin her down and tickle her.

Either way posed a problem. Stella was pretty well versed in martial arts, though not an expert. Over powering her would be a problem. And I simply was not so good with rope or ties as to think I could secure her and just tickle the shit out of her. I searched for another alternative. Should I just have a wrestling tickle fight with her and be pinned and tickled to submission?. It would end with me exploding into her with a thundering orgasm. There was really nothing wrong with that scenario either. But I was looking for a different series of events that would be lead to that thundering orgasm. I had to work quickly. Mary and Stella had often 'surprised" me coming out of the shower. They would secure me quickly which led to my defeats. I also let them as I enjoyed their dominance over me.

I searched for ropes, ties, and whatever I could find. I was not really confident that I could pin her down and subdue her. Stella was coming out of the shower. I would have to play it by ear and just try and overpower her. She toweled her self off and sensed I was coming behind her. She looked to defend herself but I caught her lovely ass with a hard slap. I then smacked her other cheek with two more blows. . "Stella, I like having you here. I will miss you. But I am going to spank that rear end of yours for all the indignities you put me through. She was about to snicker and laugh but I ground my cock into her ass and pushed her to the bed. I pushed her down on her stomach and pounced. She had done this to me several times. I hoped she was ticklish after the shower. I found her ribs and just tickled away. 'I know Rob (her boyfriend) does this to you and then he gives you a real good balling. Doesn't he Stella?"

My mother in law did not like that I was trying to get control for a change and was cursing up a storm. She used every profanity and then told me she would 'tickle torture me to death' I grew even harder at that remark and continued to pursue my advantage. Stella was ticklish and it seemed that she enjoyed being on the receiving end. I continued to tickle her ribs, keeping her pinned under my weight. I enjoyed my dominance over her. She screamed at me and said she was going to get me and tickle torture me long into the night. I knew I would enjoy that another time, but for now I wanted to defeat her. I then told her that her daughter in law Andrea was coming over and I would hold her down and let Andrea tickle her till she cried. Stella had tickled Andrea several times and was unmerciful. Stella loved to tickle and Andrea was an easy victim, only 5 feet 2 and hundred ten pounds. Stella said "you better keep that bitch away from me". I sure wished Andrea was next store. I would love to see her get her revenge as well. But for now it was Stella and me one on one. I knew if I lost my advantage, I would pay dearly.

I continued my attack on Stella's ribs and told her that it was my turn and she was going to get it. "I am going to tickle your lovely pussy Stella, until you scream. Then I am going to get your pits. Mary is very good at tickling there, isn't she? I was going to tie her down. I was determined. I Grabbed two ties and forced her hands over head. She scissored me with those lovely legs and tried to get me to the side. After that, she would tickle me till I screamed. The battle would be won or lost right now. I surprised her by kissing and licking her vagina, and not trying to struggle away. She was a little aroused at the tickling and now I was getting her wet.. She scissored harder and told me that she was going to tickle torture me into submission. I could sense that maybe it was my day, though. I continued eating her pussy and separated her legs. They went wide. I fought back the impulse to enter her and have early pleasure. . I tied her hands over her head. I was proud of myself. And I was going to get revenge.

After tying my mother in laws hands, her feet were easy. I had her spread , nude and helpless. She screamed and I told he if that didn't stop she would be gagged. I tickled her sides with my hands and she struggled. Then, I went and gave her a devastating attack of her underarms. This was her worst spot. Mary had told me that the only time she beat her mother in a tickle fight, she had tickled her pits for nearly an hour. Stella was breathing heavy. I whispered to her if she liked being on the receiving end. "You bastard, I will get you one day and you will regret it. You will be mine forever. "Stella, if that is true I might as well have my fun with you." I continued tickling he pits while plotting my next move.. I was delirious I as I went to her feet. My mother in law had made me 'suffer" by tickling my feet a few times. I was so hard at the thought I could pay her back today.

'Stella, I will not even use the lotion you always use on me. Unless you want it". I told her I felt like playing tic, tack, toe. Her and Mary had done that to me a couple of times when they had me tied. They had beaten me and gotten me hornier than ever with the taunting. I said "Usual rules. you must win. If you win, it stops and I ball you now. If you lose, I continue to tickle. Don't worry, Stella I will be more merciful than you are. But I can see the wetness between your legs. We both know you like this. You like this a lot Stella. You are a great tickler and I love when you get me. But I wanted a victory over you for a change. I took out a pen and made an x on her foot. I did it slowly and the tickling sensations got her. "Stop," she pleaded. But I knew she loved it. . "Your move, Stella. And I can't wait to do it to you. Mary is going to get a surprise too. Very soon". Stella, your move. Don't make me pick a move for you. She pleaded and promised me a blow job and anything I wanted. 'Poor Stella, I laughed. you are going to do that anyway."

"Stella, I am waiting. Where does the O go. I will make you this concession. If you get a draw, I will top the tickling. You and Mary told me I had to win. I am much fairer. I will spank your sexy ass and we will ball. After that, you can get me back. But you must have a draw. If you don't you are in for a ticklish afternoon. She then yapped about what Mary and I would do to me the next time. I really was going to like that, but for now I had my sexy mother in law quite helpless. "I need you answer Stella, or I am going to gag you. " You bastard. put the f---g O in the middle", she bitterly exclaimed.'Stella, you can dish it out but you can't take it" .As slowly as I could, I drew an 0 in the middle of Stella's foot. We finished the game slowly as I wrote on her toes in a way to make her suffer. I knew she was aroused and wanted me to enter her.I was too excited myself. I let her get the draw and told her I was a man of my word. Just for the hell of it, I nibbled on her two toes on her left foot. She screamed and cried, begging me to stop and to 'ball her hard, already". I was about to burst. I quickly untied her and told her if she fought ' I would blister her lovely ass". If you do not fight, only 10 hard slaps would be given. Then, I would enter her and thrust till I had enough. In the past, Stella had defeated me physically and mentally. I wanted to give her the same treatment. She said she would not struggle. I let her come to a sitting position and asked her to lay over my lap. . She had done this to me several weeks earlier. Unbelievably, she submitted. I positioned her ass the way she did to me and to others and gave her the first slap. I became so excited, I hit her nine more times quickly. I could feel her come violently as she ground her pussy against my leg.

I turned her over and thrust my cock into her and pumped furiously. I exploded quickly. I looked down at her and was quite satisfied Apparently, so was Stella. .I told her I was going to secure her once more and tie her onto her stomach. I was planning some other things. I completed tying her. By now, I felt like an expert with ties. I remembered the look she would give me as she stood over me, as she prepared to tickle me. It was a look of complete triumph. I loved to be dominated by her but was enjoying this moment almost as much. She complained that I was going back on her promise to let her go after gaining a draw in the tick tack toe game. I told her if she got the draw I would stop and spank her, then enter her until I climaxed. '"So you have your revenge, said a still excited Stella.' Let me go. please. " Then I am going to tie you down and tickle you for the rest of the weekend." "Wrong answer, Stella" I said quietly. . I finished tightening the ties and she was on her stomach. I loved the view of her slightly red ass. I bent down and kissed it. Then, I attacked her pits again with a vengeance, this time. 'By the way, Stella what was that treatment you had in mind for me. " Tell me, or I will tickle you for hours". For some reason, I opened the drawer and saw a vibrator, about 5 inches long and ready for use. Stella, said, 'I was going to lubricate it very well and slide it into you. You would have loved it. I couldn't believe what I heard and I realized Stella's plan to penetrate me could not go unpunished.

"Stella, I am going to blister your sexy ass until you cry. You really need that anyway as you always get what you want and treat people rudely.Maybe You will act differently from now on. Or, I am going to lubricate my cock and give it to you in your tight rear end. I think you deserve it. I am so excited at that thought I probably will come quickly. I wonder why you wanted to take me with your vibrator. But you will pay for that. Make your choice. You have one minute. Either way I win and you lose". "You are not man enough". she said. I was a little angry. Stella, on second thought I will make the choice. I lubricated my cock with vazoline and rubbed a lot into Stella'a rear. This was going to be great. I stood over her , poised and ready to give to to my mother in law in her ass.She heaved upwards ready and excited. I was so aroused I as I entered her. Stella was moaning with pleasure.

Then, the alarm went off interrupting this incredible dream. I felt my hands were tied over my head. Stella and Mary were staring down at me. 'Mary has to leave soon," said Stella. You and I are going to have a 'ticklish afternoon". That was going to be fun. But I now had my plan to get back at my mother in law. She put me through a good torture session and we had a quick explosive balling. I could not wait to be alone with her NEXT TIME

Last edited:
I enjoyed doing a M/F though most of my stories will be F/M. Hope its well received

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back