• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Revenge!

jblane11

This happened about a week after this story.
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?223293-Tickling-Fetish

Britney, Taylor, and myself were all chilling at Taylor's house on a warm summer day in July. The three of us were just laying on the couches talking bout some old memories from high school. After an hour of being there I brought up the tickle fight that we had a week prior (I was hoping for another chance at tickling them!). Britney then started to talk about after that night, she got curious about the tickling fetish and looked up some videos. I said, "Really? What were they like?" She then went onto explain a couple of the videos she had seen, and seemed rather interested in them.

Taylor then began to talk about how that sounds horrible. Then I said, I think that sounds like it would be fun." Britney agreed with me. When Taylor left the room, I said to Britney, "You know what we should do? We should tie up Taylor and tickle her." She seemed very excited about that idea and agreed with me. When Taylor came back in the room I told her the game we were going to play, "We are going to tie you up and tickle you!" While she did not seem entirely enthusiastic about the idea, I could tell she wasn't totally opposed. She said it wasn't fair if she was the only one to be tickled. That is when Britney jumped in and said that we would all do it. I told her that if it made her feel better, I would go first. She said okay, and we started to look for some rope.

We went into the garage and found a large roll of duct tape and some rope. We went into Taylor's bedroom. The first thing we did was tie my hands together with the duct tape, and my feet together. Her bed had these posts that went along the top and bottom of the bed. So they wrapped the rope between my hands and tied it to the top of the bed, and did the same with my feet to the bottom of the bed. I was lying there excited and nervous at the same time (this was my first time ever tied up). I had always dreamed about moments like this and could not believe that it was finally happening. I looked at Taylor and Britney and they had the most evil smiles on their faces. They asked if I was ready, I told them yes. Britney looked at Taylor and said, "where should we start?"

Well there's the first part of the story! I have to go now, but hopefully I can continue writing later tonight. Hope you all enjoy it, and don't be afraid to comment! I love reading the feedback :)

jblane, I find your teasing style to be a major pain in the ass.
sorry dude, I'm out.

Here's part 2!

Laying there helpless, i heard Britney whisper to Taylor, "take off his stocks". As she was doing that, just the touch of her fingers on the bottom of my foot caused silent laughter. Once the socks were off, they both grabbed a foot and began to slowly graze the bottom of my feet. I bursted into laughter, yelling for them to stop. After thirty seconds, their soft touches turned into rapid scribbling, I could not control myself. Taylor, with a large grin on her faced looked at me and said, "I wonder where else he is ticklish?"

They both moved up towards my upper body, Taylor, straddling me, and Britney, right by my side. Britney, in a crazy voice said, "I wonder if his stomach is ticklish?" Without hesitation, both girls dug their fingers into my stomach and my sides. I was struggling, trying to get free, but there was no way I was getting out until they decided it was time. After another minute of tickling, Britney said to Taylor, "Go for the armpits!" Both girls began to tickle my armpits. By this time, it was about five minutes into my torture, the longest five minutes of my life. They continued to tickle my armpits, my most ticklish spot, for another minute before Britney said, "Okay, we will let you out in one minute. Taylor, you get his feet, and I'll get his sides." Before I could scream they both began tickling. Taylor soft hands were absolute torture on feet. And, Britney even went under my shirt to tickle my sides and I absolutely lost it. They kept going and began to countdown. 5..4..3..2....1... "Your done!" They untied me and asked how it was. I told them even though it felt like torture it was fun. Then with an evil smile on my face and turned to Taylor and said, "It's your turn!"

Britney and I went through the same process as they did for me. Her hands were tied to the top of the bed, and her feet were tied to the bottom. Once she was tied up and helpless, I began to think about all the times I had dreamed about tickling her. We had been friends since middle school, and I had always had a secret crush on her. She was wearing wearing a short jean shorts, and a small tank top, not long enough, leaving part of her stomach showing and her armpits fully exposed. I said to Britney, "I think we should start with her feet." She agreed. Taylor had some of the best looking feet I've seen. As we began to tickle her soles, she erupted into laughter. I could feel her trying to fight with all her might, but that didn't stop us. What really got her going was slowly tickle right in the middle of her foot she was going crazy. I said, "Let's see if her knees are ticklish." We each sat right next her legs, and dug are hands in. Taylor wasn't as ticklish there, but she still was laughing pretty hard.

We then moved onto her upper body. I sat on her waist, and Britney sat right next to me. Taylor's shirt was already inching up her body, but I moved it up a little bit more to fully expose her stomach. With her begging us to stop, I began to tickle her right above her waist, while Britney slowly dragged her fingers up her sides. Taylor exploded into laughter. She was bucking so hard that I almost fell over. Britney started to dig harder into her ribs, and I started to move higher up her stomach and she was screaming at us to stop. We gave her a break, Taylor started to tell us to let her out. Britney replied, "Taylor, we haven't even got to your armpits yet silly." I looked at her fully exposed armpits and slowly dragged my finger from the top of her arm, all the way down. I tickled one and Britney tickled one. Like myself, Taylor's armpits were easily the most ticklish spot on her body. After a minute, I said, "Okay, let's let her go, she's had enough. Britney went down to the bottom of the bed and untied her feet. I began to free her hands, but I couldn't resist. I straddled her once again and tickled her soft stomach and her beautiful armpits one more time. She was fighting so hard that she literally knocked me off of her. I finally untied her hands and asked her how she felt. She said that it was one of the craziest feelings in her life. She loved it but hated it at the same time. I said with a big smile, "You know who's turn it is now!" I turned to Britney. She looked very nervous, but also excited.

Well there's the second part! Hope you all liked it. I can't wait to finish the story!

Very good story. Thanks for sharing the experience here. :D
Looking forward to part 3.

Here's the last part!

So we had Britney lay down on the bed. I tied her arms, while Taylor tied her feet. Britney was was wearing black leggings and a light grey shirt, and she looked amazing. Without even saying a word, Taylor and I both walked down to the bottom of the bed. Before we started to tickle Britney's feet, we could see a very nervous face. With one finger, I slowly dragged it up and down her soles. She had the biggest smile on her face, but she was holding in her laughter. But, when I started tickling harder, and Taylor joined in, she began to roar in laughter. This lasted a minute or two, then we gave her a break because she was gasping for air.

Britney said to us, "okay guys, I think I've had enough, just let me out now." I said to her jokingly, "Britney, we're just getting started." Taylor sat on Britney's waist, while I sat right beside her. Taylor said to her, "Your tummy isn't ticklish, is it?" Taylor and I both dug our fingers into her stomach and ribs. We tickled her nonstop for a little over a minute, and then gave her a break. I said to Britney, "Okay, you have one more minute then we let you out. Taylor how about you get her feet, and I'll get her armpits?"

Taylor and I both looked at each other and nodded. She started to tickle her feet. I sat right at the top of the bed, near Britney's head, and slowly tickled her armpits. Even though she was not wearing a tank top, her sleeves were short enough to be able to reach in and tickle her bare underarms. I kept it slow and soft for a while. However, once there was about fifteen seconds left, I started to go really hard. I could tell by the change in her laughter that it was worse. Taylor said, "I think she's had enough. Let's untie her." We untied her and talked a little about what we did. Both the girls said that even though it was like torture it was still fun. By the time we were finished, it was getting time for me to leave. As I was saying goodbye to the girls, I said I had fun and we should do this again sometime. They just laughed and said that they would see me later.

Well there's my story. I really hope everyone liked it!

You forgot the part where Pamela Anderson busted open the door, completely naked and begged you to tie her down and tickle her....with her good friend Jenna Jamison...who had a video camera to capture the entire event. Dude....really???!

Here's the last part!

So we had Britney lay down on the bed. I tied her arms, while Taylor tied her feet. Britney was was wearing black leggings and a light grey shirt, and she looked amazing. Without even saying a word, Taylor and I both walked down to the bottom of the bed. Before we started to tickle Britney's feet, we could see a very nervous face. With one finger, I slowly dragged it up and down her soles. She had the biggest smile on her face, but she was holding in her laughter. But, when I started tickling harder, and Taylor joined in, she began to roar in laughter. This lasted a minute or two, then we gave her a break because she was gasping for air.

Britney said to us, "okay guys, I think I've had enough, just let me out now." I said to her jokingly, "Britney, we're just getting started." Taylor sat on Britney's waist, while I sat right beside her. Taylor said to her, "Your tummy isn't ticklish, is it?" Taylor and I both dug our fingers into her stomach and ribs. We tickled her nonstop for a little over a minute, and then gave her a break. I said to Britney, "Okay, you have one more minute then we let you out. Taylor how about you get her feet, and I'll get her armpits?"

Taylor and I both looked at each other and nodded. She started to tickle her feet. I sat right at the top of the bed, near Britney's head, and slowly tickled her armpits. Even though she was not wearing a tank top, her sleeves were short enough to be able to reach in and tickle her bare underarms. I kept it slow and soft for a while. However, once there was about fifteen seconds left, I started to go really hard. I could tell by the change in her laughter that it was worse. Taylor said, "I think she's had enough. Let's untie her." We untied her and talked a little about what we did. Both the girls said that even though it was like torture it was still fun. By the time we were finished, it was getting time for me to leave. As I was saying goodbye to the girls, I said I had fun and we should do this again sometime. They just laughed and said that they would see me later.

Well there's my story. I really hope everyone liked it!

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back