• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Review 3 Dliehs Tickling

Insidious

TMF Expert
I ended up buying Tony's videos due to a mistake on my part. I had purchased some videos from UKTickling (Don't bother buying from them BTW) and my order got fucked up on their end. Tony's original name was similar so I posted my complaint there. Tony asked me to remove it so I did, and in return for my error I offered to buy a clip.

He recommended Amanda as she met my requirements. After seeing her I bought all her clips, Kandiis and Jessie too.

The best by far is Amanda but the others are close. All his models are pretty and given he is just starting out I know he'll get some real knockouts. His clips are that good!

He's relentless and uses something like 5 basic positions, all of which are good. The models are in bikinis, all are strugglers, Amanda is the most vocal.

While the dungeon he uses is a tad bit dark it does NOT interfere with the action it's simply the nature of starting out.

He prefers using his fingers and he does quite well at it. Jessie has a lot of potential, but she was tickled by her BF and he didn't do a good job. Tony admits that but the videos with her are quite good.

1: Models: 7.5 (which is good)
2: Reactions: 7 to 9.5 (amanda being the 9.5)
3: Tickling: The dude straight up goes that them from nearly minute one 8.5 to 9.0

Overall: 8 to 9

Recommendation. Buy Tonys clips, they are good, he actually gives a shit and he wants to put out a good product!

I ended up buying Tony's videos due to a mistake on my part. I had purchased some videos from UKTickling (Don't bother buying from them BTW) and my order got fucked up on their end. Tony's original name was similar so I posted my complaint there. Tony asked me to remove it so I did, and in return for my error I offered to buy a clip.

He recommended Amanda as she met my requirements. After seeing her I bought all her clips, Kandiis and Jessie too.

The best by far is Amanda but the others are close. All his models are pretty and given he is just starting out I know he'll get some real knockouts. His clips are that good!

He's relentless and uses something like 5 basic positions, all of which are good. The models are in bikinis, all are strugglers, Amanda is the most vocal.

While the dungeon he uses is a tad bit dark it does NOT interfere with the action it's simply the nature of starting out.

He prefers using his fingers and he does quite well at it. Jessie has a lot of potential, but she was tickled by her BF and he didn't do a good job. Tony admits that but the videos with her are quite good.

1: Models: 7.5 (which is good)
2: Reactions: 7 to 9.5 (amanda being the 9.5)
3: Tickling: The dude straight up goes that them from nearly minute one 8.5 to 9.0

Overall: 8 to 9

Recommendation. Buy Tonys clips, they are good, he actually gives a shit and he wants to put out a good product!

I'll check this Tony guy out in due course. BTW you should review UKtickling if you feel that way. I thought what I've seen from there was pretty good. Anyways I don't want to derail your review thread. As ever I like the breakdown you provide.

Thanks,
K

Thanks for the link. It's a great site, the girls are gorgeous and the tickling pretty intense :D

I'll check this Tony guy out in due course. BTW you should review UKtickling if you feel that way. I thought what I've seen from there was pretty good. Anyways I don't want to derail your review thread. As ever I like the breakdown you provide.

Thanks,
K

You're right. I will review UKTickling but for now. SAVE you money don't buy anything from them.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back