• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Review of "Last Laugh Alpha"?

cyberwolf

Hi Gang,

I am interested to read a full review of the video "Last Laugh Alpha" from the new tickle-video-company: www.thelastlaughinc.com
It must be a beatiful tickle-video between two young and pretty room-mates. All comments about the tape are welcome.

Thanks, WOLF

Re: Review of Last Laugh Alpha

I'm glad you asked, Cyberwolf! Because yesterday I received "LLA"
after a looooong wait, and despite the simple content, it really KICKS ASS!! The girls'names are Marie (blonde) and Isabelle(brunette), they are both very ticklish(looks real to me!), and
they instinctively know how to drive each other crazy.

There is a good deal of upper-body tickling, but about two-thirds
of the vid deals with their feet. And I have to say, Isabelle must have the most gorgeous feet in all of Canada!

I really shouldn't give too much away, only to say that "LLA" is
one fine video, and at a total of $19, it's an absolute steal.

Good luck, Francois. We can't wait for your next one--whether Marie
and Isabelle are in it or not.

Hello Starbuck,

Thank you very much for your comments on Last Laugh Alpha! Until now I was kind of nervous to see how people would like it, but it seems that at least one person enjoyed it. I hope more people will too.

I hope the wait wasn't actually all that long, being more anticipation than anything else. I do try to send a video the next day I get an order, if possible.

Hehe! Yeah, I can indeed assure you that both girls are quite ticklish, especially Isabelle. And they did work great as a team. After all, they were good friends and roommates, and they had a lot of fun tormenting each other. They were great sports.

I agree that Isabelle has adorable little feet. Cute size fives, unblemished. And of course, very ticklish. I think Marie also has very nice feet.

Speaking of Marie, I've always been under the impression that she had light to medium brown hair (maybe with a faint touch of red), not blond. I guess it might look like that compared to Isabelle's very dark hair.

You know, I can't wait to produce a second video either. It's just a matter of time. I have to find more models. Not as easy as I would like, but I'm working on it, and the Fall semester isn't very far away (I live next to a 30,000-student college campus with plenty of billboards).

As for Marie and Isabelle, I'm really not sure they'll be available again. But who knows.

For people who'd like to see more samples of Last Laugh Alpha I should have a video clip available in the near future. I'll certainly post an announcement when it happens.

Thanks again for your positive comments, Starbuck.

Last edited:
Hi Starbuck

Thanks a lot for your review. As I saw the pics on "Last Laughs" homepage I realized that this video will kick ass:) And the prize for this tape is not to beat, thanks Francois for this fair video-offer, its like a gift. The two female protagonists are such adorable and pretty. So I say it again: This tape seems to be a must for all real foot-tickle freaks. Great stuff, really.

Bye, WOLF

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back