• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Review of "O the Tickling" by TC Videos

Dave2112

Level of Cherry Feather
I've just had a chance to see this wonderful video, and thought I'd share my take on it with you guys. I don't get a lot of vids, I'm a rather picky guy. I like the stricter bondages, an S&M bent to a certain extent and some amount of erotica outside of the tickling.

This film succeeds on all three counts.

First up is the very cute Marci. The film starts with a quick set-up, showing us an inmate at a correctional facility brought to a torture chamber inhabited by the infamous TiB. One of the very few problems I had with this at all (and this is really minor), was that TiB cast an imposing visage as a prison torturer, while Marci spent most of her time trying not to laugh. Then again, most of the models you get for tickling videos aren't exactly hired for their grasp of improv, so it's not that big a deal.

She has a slim, athletic build and a very expressive face. TC uses the Dungeon Master restraint device for the second time (see Ariel's Tickle Torture for the debut). As a lover of apparatus, just the sight of this thing let me know that I was in for at least a decent film. I liked the fact that a lot of rope was used this time around, as I had been growing a bit weary of straps (my own personal reasons, no biggie), and good ol' fashioned rope did the trick. She's tied down at wrists, ankles, thighs and biceps...no movement other than relentless wriggling.

This girl is ticklish in a way only a "real" ticklee is. Not only is she more ticklish in some places than others, but at different times. This may not make sense, but some of you know what I'm talking about. She goes from giggles to guffaws, depending on the touch and amount of breathing she's been doing. In short, she's rolling with it.

Upper-body fans are gonna love this one. There are some great moments of foot tickling (Marci's left seems more ticklish than her right), but most of the video concentrates on upper-body torture. Flat on her back, she's got very ticklish armpits and ribs. Her sides and belly get some good reactions, although I would have liked a bit more "one spot, really dig in" torment around the waist, but I say that pretty much all the time, as that's my thing. :rolleyes:

Ok...on to the "O" of the title. A large-headed vibrator/massager is used on her (over a pretty, sparkly set of panties that seemed a bit out of place for a "prison", but that's just me getting picky again) to great effect. It's not just laid over her crotch, either. It's being manipulated off-screen by another person who seems to know what (s)he's doing. Her armpits, nipples (a great earlier reaction from these, BTW) and trunk are lightly tickled while she builds to her first very obvious orgasm. No faking here, no way.

Then comes the second. And third. And fourth.

The tickling doesn't get super intense during this, but as anyone who'se played with forced orgasms during tickling/bondage play knows...it's one thing to see it, it's another to actually have a live woman under your control and have to "play" her just right. TiB does a nice job of this, reading her signals, so to speak.

After the first orgasm, Marci starts to come a little unhitched. After the third, powerful one...she starts to yell for a break and that she's had enough. No way. Not here. Her entire body is convulsing as things start getting really out of control. Control is exactly what this poor girl is losing, and you can see it in her face, hear it in her begging voice, and even see it in her body, which goes from hitching and writhing to bucking to squirming...to just vibrating.

After you think it's all over, we come back to Marci catching her breath and TiB stroking her down a bit. Out of nowhere, this leads to more tickling and another visit by the evil vibrator. I don't know what period of time this was filmed over, but I doubt that Marci could walk straight for a week after this scene. By the time she's enduring her last, seemingly endless, orgasm...she's crying and begging for release, promising that she'll be good, that she'll never misbehave again...all the things you want to hear if you're a fan of real D/S scenes.

As a side note, from someone who'se done a lot of control play, I'd like to give a hand to TiB for knowing how to play a submissive. Many times in video, you see someone gasp for air, or say "Stop, really" or things of this nature. It happens a few times with both girls in this video...the girl will start to cough and TiB will very subtly give her a quick "break", by either reaching for a new implement, or stroking down to another part of the body. He doesn't break the action up, but shows professional treatment of his models. You have to know how to read someone, and tell the difference between the play and a real cough or need for a bit of air. Nice job!

The second girl up, Sierra, is a very cute blond with a nice body and slightly bigger breasts than Marci, but with the same sort of build. Her scene is short (about 8 minutes), but worth it to wrap up this vid. My only complaint was that she was tied to the device and stood upright on it the whole time. Not a big issue at all, but she looked really hot during the "camera fly-over" while she was horizontal, and I was hoping for some tickling there. Oh well.

What I did like about her segement was the midriff tickling. She laughs very nicely while other parts are tickled, but the intense tickling of her waist and belly sets her into a screaming laughter sort of thing, and I loved watching her body thrash in a vain attempt to escape.

Overall, this is a great film. Marci's armpit tickling provide some of the film's real highpoints, especially after the baby oil is applied (this happens a few times throughout the film, even once on her feet) and you simply have to see the effects of forced, multiple orgasms for yourself. It's intense, it's real and it's....just.....WOW! Another good reason to call this vid "O" the Tickling is because the "O" is a pleasant sound (for us, anyway) that's repeated over and over by the hapless victim.

I highly, very highly, recommend this video to anyone with a bent toward darker S&M themes and erotic content mixed in with thier tickle-torture. I'd love to see more of this sort of setting in the future. Truly groundbreaking. Nothing else can really be said, other than see it for yourself.

'Nuff said. :cool:

Last edited:
Can't Wait!

WOW!
I am so glad you like this vid. I am always nervous when I am one of the first to order a vid- but this one looked like a gem- something i have always wanted to see, and something I have fantasized about often. I girl being tickled while sexually stimulated at the same time. It really pushes tickling to further limits. Mine should be at my doorstep Monday! And after reading your review, I can't wait to see it!
Thanks for the honest opinion.
and thank you to TIB and Fem Feet for coming up with this awesome concept.

Well

Looks like Im gonna be gettin' this one as well!!

I dont think its so much that came up with this concept themselves. I think its more that they are the first ones to do it for us. And that's cool. If you think about it they've been kind of the leaders in the tickling video industry since they arrived on the scene. For instance tc was really the first ones to do the dungeon theme perfectly with DOH and DOR. Those videos still hold up well against anything new. IMO. I ordered it Friday as well.

Sierra saves this video. Fast Forward to the final scene with Sierra.
Unlike the Orgasmic Epic which precedes, Sierra will not disappoint, even if she appears at the end for a few minutes.

Let's have a "O" Part II........with Sierra. Please:)

Dear Dave 2112,
Thank you very much for your appraisal of my latest video -O- The Tickling, starring Marci. I give you people the best that I can because it comes straight from my heart. Stay tuned for my future videos...they'll be even better!
Sincerely, DungeonMaster.

"O" IT WAS GREAT!!!!!

This video is amazing. Yes, the orgasms looked real, and my god did she suffer at the end- Truly tickling erotica like I have never seen. But even apart from that, this girl IS TICKLISH and she was mercilessly TICKLE TORTURED. She squirms and pulls and attempts to twist and begs and laughs and screams and struggles like the best of them. And the tickle was ruthless, unforgiving, and unrelenting. And NO part of her body was spared. This is tickling at it's finest. This video is worth the buy just for the tickling alone.

And yes, Sierra is also good- I wish that scene lasted longer. But that leaves a taste in your mouth for future videos of her, hopefully.

AND! TIB, if you are out there, thanks! TC also replaced my "kung fu" movie version on Ariel's Tickle Torture with a new copy for free- as promised. Although, I don't know when i will get to see it b/c I can't draw my eyes away from "O"!!!!

To bad she was realy not ticklish on her feet! Maybe next time they can do a better job, of getting a realy ticklish lady, if they want to sell many more tapes!!! Not buying untill better ticklish feet!!!!
No acting, no faking just real foot tickling!!!

As i said and you show it all the time in your videos, great upperbody tickling, but piss poor foot tickling! And thats the truth!!

Leostar said:

As i said and you show it all the time in your videos, great upperbody tickling, but piss poor foot tickling! And thats the truth!!

No that's not the truth. It's your opinion. One you've made about a half dozen times in the last week. You've made it enough now, we've all heard your unsupported view. Move on. Further instances of unsupported opinions on this topic made by you will be deleted, and you'll loose access to the forums you make them in.

Myriads

IMHO...

Actually, IMHO, I think she was ticklish as all hell on her feet. I mean, what more do you want? She laughed like crazy when her feet were touched by hands and any other instruments, and really went berzerk when she was tickled on her feet with the oil.
I admit- I AM more of an upperbody tickling fan, but I still thought she jumped as if she was being shocked with electricity anytime her feet were touched.

Coming Out Here

I am awaiting the arrival of mine and Pete's copy of "O". This will be my first tickling video purchase and if it is all that Dave2112 says, I am sure I will love it. I will post again after viewing it.

So, Dave. You know me and what I like. Think I will be pleased? Does it measure up at all to what you heard outside the private room at SBG when I was in there with select others? ;)

Jen

Mod edited...see above.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jen, I think this one is right up your alley. In fact, when I heard the screaming, I was delightfully reminded of you...:D

The video arrived at Pete's today. I will be watching it over the weekend with him. I am really psyched. If I do not post before Monday, you will all know why. ;)

Jen

njjen3953 said:
If I do not post before Monday, you will all know why. ;)

...ummm....'cuz the pizza guy fucked up your order?

:D

venray1 said:

Not a Chance deary!!!

Ven

That was a very special moment. LOL This crew is not used to seeing the Dominant njjen3953. LOL

OK. Here goes my review for anyone who is interested.

First, I have to say that this is definitely very real. I did NOT think for even one second that any part of the tickling, response, ticklishness or orgasms were faked. We women know these things. LOL

Another strong point was that for anyone who has any doubts about orgasms increasing ticklishness,they will be a beleiver now. SEE THIS VIDEO.

I will not comment about the looks of the models. That is not why I watch a tickling video.

Marci is indeed ticklish. On a scale of 1-10 I would put her as a 4 before the first orgasm. That increased to a 6 or 7 after.

It was a good thing for her that TIB decreased the intensity of the tickling after she orgasmed or she would likely have passed out.

I really liked the little we saw of Sierra. I think if she were subjected to the same torture as Marci, it would have been a totally different video and she might have been in the shape I am in today. :eek: :wow: :D

Jen

nice to get a girls point of view on a video

Thanks jen

Didn't know if I was the only woman that was interested in seeing this video. It was great to have your point of view.

JPie:cool:

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back