• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rocker Chick Friend and Roommate Selling Foot Photos

CTTickler

TMF Poster
My friend (lets call her Jynx) has fallen on hard times and is about to lose her apartment. After noticing how cute her and her friends feet are they are looking to sell photos of their feet for a good price. Anyone interested?

No offense but the one on the right is a girl? Look rather manly to me. I am sure that many would love to play all day with her feet, but I would politely need to decline. The other I bet would make decent money, just not from me.

She's doing this because she wants to start foot modeling, but also just in case she ends up short from selling some of her equipment.

Nice pics - I think Jynx could do well in the foot modeling endeavor. Good luck in trying to sell pics/raise cash.

Funny you made no comment on the feet on the right looking manly. Yes, they're large with fallen arches but who is this roommate really?

Her roommate is a friend she met when looking for an apartment. She also wanted to model her feet and since Jynx knows of my fetish she asked for my help. I find both women's feet to be beautiful.

I like them both, the girl with the bigger feet should post another picture maybe they just weren't at their best. But not going to make a lot of money off of pictures. You get them to worship/tickle each other on video and they might make some cash

Thanks CTTickler, and good for Jynx…I hope she has some fun with it, and I think her feet are rather sexy. It's kinda cool that she's showing them, when that's not really her thing, and hopefully she can have fun without begin pulled too far out of her comfort zone. Lucky fella if those are your roomies ;P

Cheers, -P

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back