• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

ROM Tickle: Ghosts and Goblins (****/F)

CheshireCatNY

2nd Level Orange Feather
I really enjoy doing these....evil demons taunt Arthur with his lady Guenevierre...

Attachments

• GandG.jpg
    GandG.jpg
    184.1 KB · Views: 2,521
That seems a video game :). Nice one, thanks you for sharing Cheshire_Cat_21 !! ;) :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:.

It is a video game....I took screenshots from the Nintendo game Ghosts and Goblins and manipulated them using Photoshop. I also did one for The Adventures Of Link that I think came out better...

Heh, I like it! I can see the subtle renderings, especially on the soles of her feet!

On a side note, Ghosts n' Goblins is the hardest game ever in my opinion. The bastard demons come from every angle, you can only shot horizontally, and can only take two hits. To make matters worse, you must play through the whole damn game twice to complete it! Red Arremer was an absolute bitch, too. The sequels weren't much better though. Still, they were great games.

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back