• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rook's Media, *Ongoing Image Thread*!

My apologies guys....it's been a while since I've visited the thread.

Big Earl, you're not being a nag at all. I don't have an other vids of Lindsey, but I'll see if I can find any images in my archives. No promises on when I can get this done, but I'll definitely look for ya. Hope you're doing well.

Solecratcher, I'll check on some Amie Beth for ya.

Buffteya4, feast your eyes on the next teaser shot I'm gonna post in the next thread. :)

Probably THE SEXIEST soles I've photographed...

Meet Michelle ....

I'd have to say that his was one of the most awe inspiring moments I've had in a long time. Michelle is DROP DEAD GORGEOUS.

She e-mailed me and said, "I'll prop my feet up for ya." We chatted a bit, and the rest is history. Her and I will be shooting regularly. I'm happy to be the first to introduce Michelle's tender pink soles (size 7) to the fetish world. Much much more of her to come. Keeping her face kind of anonymous for now, but will be releasing long clips of her and her feet when my store reopens. In the meantime, enjoy the pic below. She has baby oil on them :)

*Michelle will only be modeling her feet. She won't be doing any type of bondage or tickling work*

Hope everyone is doing well,

Rook

Attachments

• Michelle 1.JPG
    Michelle 1.JPG
    872.9 KB · Views: 290
Good pcis all. Any chance of seeing any current or prior models navels/ tummys?

Would love to see Michelle's feet in nylons. Any chance?

seanwoj - I don't have many navel/stomach pics, but I'll have to start taking some tummy photos in the future.

boyne4 - I'll be working with her again very soon. Any preference as far as color of nylons?

seanwoj - I don't have many navel/stomach pics, but I'll have to start taking some tummy photos in the future.

boyne4 - I'll be working with her again very soon. Any preference as far as color of nylons?

Would you mind posting what you have for those fans please?

Would you mind posting what you have for those fans please?

In all actuality, I should've said "I don't have any" instead of "I don't have many." I'm not finding anything for the stomach people in my archives. I'll keep you in mind during future shoots though.

Hope you're doing well,

Rook

In all actuality, I should've said "I don't have any" instead of "I don't have many." I'm not finding anything for the stomach people in my archives. I'll keep you in mind during future shoots though.

Hope you're doing well,

Rook

Ah ok. WEll hopefully you'll get some later on

I am well btw.

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back