• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Roswell 70 Year Anniversary

hipoisort

For any fellow UFO enthusiasts, the 70th anniversary of Roswell is today! Although I am a skeptic on most cases, I admit to having a fascination with UFO reports and sightings. Every year on July 8th, I drive to an isolated spot in the country, after sundown, and look up at the night sky, in search of UFOs. It may be a silly tradition, but it's fun and quite relaxing. 😁

I love that scene for its poignancy. It conveys a sincerity without attack on individual belief. Thank you for sharing it! Now I'm anxious to revisit Babylon 5 episodes. 😁

I love that scene for its poignancy. It conveys a sincerity without attack on individual belief. Thank you for sharing it! Now I'm anxious to revisit Babylon 5 episodes.

Yup, the show had an incredibly excellent writing staff. :D

ANT 1: "What was that!?"

ANT 2: "I have no clue."

ANT 1: "This is one weird-ass show."

ANT 2: "Mm-hm."

Heh, it's weird at first I'll grant you that but when you get used to the various races and overall story, it becomes incredibly moving with moments that will make you smile, laugh, cry, and shudder. The best actors in the whole series were the ones who played Londo and G'kar. :D

I truly believe that an alien spacecraft crash landed in Roswell in 1947.

You need to watch The History Channel on Friday evenings when they run a stories of Ancient Aliens.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back