• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Roth/Hagar tour

TicklingDuo

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Just saw an entertainment headline that David Lee Roth and Sammy Hagar have agreed to tour together next month without the Van Halen crew. Any opinions on this? It sounds like a strange alliance.

Drew

i guess thats all they need to complete the circle..lol...i liked van halen better with roth. but it had some good songs with hagar.. i just never really liked him...still you have to be impressed with a group overall when they change lead singers and still remain popular..but i will always prefer the david lee roth years.
maybe their tour will be a smash and they can form their own group with two lead singers...lol

I agree with you Prime, while Sammy was the better singer, David Lee Roth was more the entertainer. Even though he could be an a-hole sometimes. The first 3 Van Halen records are my favorites, 5150 and 0U812 were good also.

Drew

Sammy Hagar

Sammy Hagar was the only good singer that Van Halen ever had.In my opinion he was a great performer.I liked all the albums that Van Halen did with him.The problem came when,Sammy was getting more attention then Eddy.Eddy started Van Halen and thought he was the only one who deserved to be the one interviewed.Eddy's ego got in the way and to keep it in tact he threw Hagar out of the band.Thus,ended the greatest run Van Halen ever had.

David Lee Roth a total idiot.No musical ability at all.Had a great chance to get back.Got up at the MTV show and made a jerk out of himself.I was suprised with Eddy and David on stage there was any room left for anyone else.I will agree that he could perform and the shows they did were good.But,again ego with Eddy and thinking somebody was getting his limelight killed a successful run.Maybe they should throw Eddy our of the band,oops it's his band so I guess they will just keep getting singers and throwing them out.

As for Hagar and Roth together it has all of the excitement of the Bay City Rollers getting back together.I wouldn't pay for a ticket,I would'nt take a ticket for free.I don't want to her Hagar and Roth taking turns ainging Van Halen tunes and seeing who could grab his crotch more.I would pay to see Sammy but,the two together not interested.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back