• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Rough Sex Fantasies International

avethibaltus

TMF Regular
I just wanted to know if anyone has had any experience with the above website. I purchased a clip there which supposedly had some tickling in it (013-01_all_r.rm) and although it did include about 5 seconds of something you might call tickling, it turned out to be what I really consider to be a staged rape. (Staged in the sense that everyone who participated to include the cameraman knew what was going to happen whereas the victim had no idea what they had planned).

I don't speak Russian but don't need to be a rocket scientist to see when someone is pleading for an assault to stop. What I would really like would be to have someone who speaks Russian reply and let me know what this girl is saying and if they have a similar opinion. The clip is 151MB.

There is and was no intention on my part to support any type of criminal activity and the fact that the girl allowed herself to be put into this situation doesn't change the fact that if this is what I believe it to be, it shouldn't be online.

P.S.: Slap me and call me stupid for paying for this crap.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back