• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

RS - Day 08 - Boundless Tharagya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
"The bridge is this way" Shom states while walking towards the bridge and away from Melissana.

(OOC - Sorry for the absence, my computer decided to get a fit of the fizzies. Yes, I introduced a footbridge earlier, post #39 I believe. As for walking away from Melissana or Melissana walking away from us, I think we should have RPed that little battle of wills out :)

Cosmo, if you don't want us introducing outside details, just say so, though I think it adds something to the game)

(my bad, i missed the meantioning of the bridge. And i agree, the little battle of wills sounds good, i think i misunderstood when i read that she walked in the opposite direction. And as for people meantioning/introducing new details, i'm fine with it, so long as people realize that there is the possibility that it might have to be edited for the sake of whatever.

My appologies though, i'm not used to directing this type of game. While i have some limited GM experience, it's usually in a much more controlled way. Ie, Charactors have a goal/mission that either has been agreed upon or usually set out by me, and that is there focus, Any place we go i write out the discriptions, i control to some degree the pace of gaming or order of posting, etc.

Currently i'm trying to think in a way of entering a charactor who can only post on the weekends, which could work, but i'd prefer to introduce them during the weekend, hence why i made my last post i figured i'd speed things allong to get him in, however, for a couple reasons i don't think that will happen this weekend, so i'll contact him and try and set things up for next weekend, which will give us time to play out the conflict hopefully.)

(OOC: Yes I might as well post Reno's actions.)

Reno watched as Melli and Shom walked off in different directions. "Hold up a sec." Reno said, moving to stand in front of Meli. "Come on now, we don't want to be all wondering off in different directions."

Cosmo_ac said:
(While i have some limited GM experience, it's usually in a much more controlled way. Ie, Charactors have a goal/mission that either has been agreed upon or usually set out by me, and that is there focus, Any place we go i write out the discriptions, i control to some degree the pace of gaming or order of posting, etc.)
I can see the prob; if you need to, please drop me a line - or even better, report the post, so I can stop the game, and you can sort things out. :)

Melissana stops and faces Reno.

"We shouldn't? Why not? You certainly don't need me along. You big strong men don't need to trouble yourselves with looking to see where you're going!"

OOC: Melissana's assuming that she's better than you guys at looking around and hiding.

I'm actually assuming the same thing. Since those are about the only game skills she has (assuming ticklishness isn't a skill! :) ) I'm assuming she's relatively good at them. (In other words, I'm playing her as a somewhat useful ditz, rather than a useless ditz. :) ) Is that accurate?

Reno sighed inwardly. Women! Why the hell did they have to be so difficult? "Of course we'll need somebody to scout things out from time to time. We'll also need somebody to cook and indentify food,as while i can't speak for Shom, i know nothing about this outdoor living." Reno gave her a playful grn as his hands reached out, clasping her hips and wiggling his thumbs just under the vest right above her hips. "Besides, you still have my vest." He grinned.

Melissana tries to keep a straight face, but fails miserable. She giggles and twists away from Reno.

"Heeheehee...okay, you're right. But," she glares at Shom, "that oaf had better not startle me again when I'm scouting. If we're too travel together we can't endanger each other."

She takes Reno's hand and deliberately walks past Shom, towards...?

As Melissa reaches the peak of the bridge, from the corner of her eye she can spot what looks like a bootless foot sticking out from one of the bushes a short distance from the bridge. Though barely vissible, what can be seen forwarns of a rather unpleasent find, as a small pool of drying blood can be seen just under the foot.

(OOC: Kalamos suggested something a few days ago and i'd like to try it. If you add something to the scene, or introduce another charactor, or anything else of particuler importance, please use another color of text to indicate it. This way other players attention will be drawn to it. I will also do the same.)

Melissana gives a barely audible gasp and stops short, squeezing Reno's hand hard. With her free hand, she points to the foot where it lies in the puddle of blood.

She freezes, listening intently for a moment. Then (assuming she hears nothing untoward) she approaches carefully and quietly, senses on alert.

As Reno and Melissana reach the peak of the bridge, Shom begins to follow them, not yet seeing their "surprise"

When meli grabs a hold of Reno's hand, he's not sure whats going on. It takes him a second before his eyes come to rest on the limb sticking out from the bush. He quickly draws up his sword, his head turning towards Shom. "Hey Shom, look alive, it seems we have a body up here."

Shom quickly catches up to other two, and turns to face away from the body, watching for a possible ambush. While doing so, he unconsciosly assumes a fighting stance.

Melissana takes a deep breath, then crouches and creeps silently and carefully towards the body.

Reno raised an eyebrow as he watched Meli approach the Bloodied foot. He hadn't expected that. Very slowly he follows her, keeping his distance, but not to far so that he would be able to be at her side in an instant if she needed him.

Still active. Just waiting for Cosmo.

(OOC: Actually, i was waiting on Tickledgirl as she was moving towards the body. Though i suppose it's possible she was waiting on me to give more descriptions.)

(OOC:Tickled just PMed me today, so i'm sure she'll see this soon and give me a heads up if need be)

As meli approached, she would see the prone body of an older male, in his early thirties. He would have a grisled look about him, unshaven and unkept. His body was well muscled from what she could see. While he is wearing clothing, little more can be seen on his body. His boots had been removed, and from the outturned pockets of his pants it suggested that he had been robbed. The is a hole in the shirt, obviously made from some sort of dagger or small sword. His body would look to have been stashed haphazzardly in the bushs, obviously whom ever did it was in a rush.

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back