• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

running shoes

spareme

TMF Poster
Can anyone help me here? I want to start running again and I used to wear Avia, now they seem to be too high in the back to me. I liked them because they had a nice wide toe box and I have wide feet. I would like to try something new and I hate to shop. Can anyone tell me please what should I try, I don't want to search forever, and the styles seem to change overnight.
Thanks in advance,

T

I've got some Brooks trainers, I hear they're big in the States. I had a test to see how my foot impacted the ground, and the pro's at the shop found a couple of shoes that would be suitable for me, and I just chose the Brooks!

My father started a store for runners when I was a child,
so I grew up around all different kinds of sneakers.

New Balance are specifcally designed for a wide variety of
foot widths - they go from 2A to 4D depending on the shoe.
Most folks with either very wide or very narrow feet find that
New Balance fit them quite well. Also, make sure, especially if
you are not fitted by a sales person, that there is at least
a half inch/big thumbnails space at the end of the toe. That
way, even if there isn't a high toebox, you'll have plenty of
room for your toes to flex forward as you run, and will be in
comfort.

Good luck!

Lee

I also had a sneaker store and Lee is correct with New Balance but the last couple of years Reebok and some Adidas have made some wider toes boxes but still keep the heel narrow but I would say this much as much as you hate shopping you need to for running shoes so they fit correct and you have a correct arch or you may cause more troubles if your running a lot.

Thanks

Thanks for the good advice everyone :xpulcy: I went to the store, tried on two pairs of New Balance, bought one, and left the store. My kinda shopping. In and out. :couch:

What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back