• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sad news, prayers requested for AngelofDarkness

Oh my goodness, I'm so sorry to hear that My deepest sympathies to you and your family. Just remember he is a peace finally with God

Is truly sad to hear Angel. I echo Sultry's thoughts.

My heart & prayers are with you & your family.

Reminds us how fragile life really is.

My condolences to her and her family

I'm so sorry for your loss, Angel. Condolences to you and yours. Here if you need anything.

oh my god that is unreal!! prayers, love and tons of healing energy coming your way, angel!!

I'll say a little something tonight for all those involved.

And...I dunno. There...words. Not enough.

Not the right ones for something like that.

Omg Angel, I'm SO sorry! .. If there's anything I can do please don't hesitate to ask! . You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers! ... Take care :bubbleheart:

Thank you everyone for the well wishes. It has been rough, but my family has really come to our aid. We have been staying at my grandmother's, just to be together. I will be posting a blog detailing my night of October 18th, 2009 shortly.

Below is a picture of my brother and his wife.

Angel I am so sorry about your loss :( My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Stunning!!! I am so sorry Angel. Sadira and I will definately keep you in our thoughts and prayers. If there is anything we can do, please let us know. We are so sorry for you and your family's loss.

My deepest sympathies to you and your family, Angel. Stay as strong as you can in this time of loss.

angel my love!!! im so sorry this happened to you! this is soo horrible, you're in my prayers girl, stay strong! i love you!!! <3

Oh Angel I am sorry to here about this! I hope only for the best for you and your family!

God watch over him.

So sorry to read such bad news. I have Angel and her family in my prayers. It must have been a great loss. I know how it feels loosing a family-member so I´m sending my sympathy and condolence to all of them.
Hardy...

I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. My deepest condolences to you and your family.

XXIII

1 psalmus David prima sabbati Domini est terra et plenitudo eius orbis terrarum et universi; qui habitant in eo 2 quia; ipse super maria fundavit eum et super flumina praeparavit eum 3 quis ascendit in montem Domini aut quis stabit in loco sancto eius 4 innocens manibus et mundo corde qui non accepit in vano animam suam nec iuravit in dolo proximo suo 5 hic accipiet benedictionem a Domino et misericordiam a Deo salvatore suo

6 haec est generatio quaerentium eum quaerentium faciem Dei Iacob diapsalma 7 adtollite portas principes vestras et elevamini portae aeternales et introibit rex gloriae 8 quis est iste rex gloriae Dominus fortis et potens Dominus potens in proelio 9 adtollite portas principes vestras et elevamini portae aeternales et introibit rex gloriae 10 quis est iste rex gloriae Dominus virtutum ipse est rex gloriae diapsalma

rosary.jpg

Im so sorry to hear the news Angel... U and ur family will be in my thoughts and prayers.

What terrible news! My heartfelt condolences to Angel and her family.

Mitch

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back