• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sadomasochistic Tickling

MikeMike

TMF Regular
I don't have a clip to post, but I have a question about clips, so I was hoping to post this in the clips section.

Is there anyone else here that would prefer to see more clips within the genre of sadomasochism, of which tickling is an element? It seems that clips that feature tickling, and may contain a very slight element of BDSM, have become the order of the day, as opposed to the other way around.

Of course, I do recognize that this is a tickling forum, not an s&m site, really. But with that said, as a purchaser of this material, I was wondering if there was anyone else who felt the same way?

Just to clarify, my question wasn't really if I should post material, but rather if there was a desire for other people on this forum to see producers create more clips of this variety.

For me, no, and here's why

First off, I should say I'm into m/m tickling.

That said, in the m/m fetish world, there are tons of S&M videos and sites. My frustration in the past is that S&M producers are not interested much in tickling. I've heard it referred to as too "mild" for S&Mers, although those truly into tickling know otherwise.

Many guys in the m/m tickling community are not into S&M at all. That includes myself. The reason, in part, for this, I think, is because

1) it may increase the possibility of sex acts (which many m/m ticklers and ticklees do not want to engage in)
2) the sensation of pain tends to override the sensation of pleasure a lot of guys get from tickling
3) you have to start concerning yourself with what acts the receiver wants and whether those acts are safe (I know about this firsthand)
4) a different dynamic develops with S&M as the guy feels more "threatened" than with tickling

This is all not to say there's anything wrong with S&M. In fact, I've done intense m/m tickling torture with guys before (one guy I tickled for 5 hours). You can make tickling very intense both physically and psychologically for the ticklee. I just wonder if many S&M guys out there just don't know how to draw out the torture over a long period of time so that the ticklee doesn't get too exhausted too fast.

Also, many in the S&M community seem to want to make tickling only a small part of overall play. If it's any indication, a friend of mine co-hosted a booth at a leather convention here in Chicago a couple of years ago touting his m/m tickling videos and got very little interest.

I like what is already available, but yes, more videos and still photos of this type would be welcome for those who are into it.

Back in the mid 1980s when I first started seeing tickling material that's really all there was to some extent: BDSM with tickling thrown in.

Last edited:
The guys at hogtied.com throw in the odd tickle, with what I'm sure you'll agree is Grade A bdsm.
It might be an idea to send an email their way. Although I don't think its one of their main interests, with enough attention from TMFers, who knows?

That said, in the m/m fetish world, there are tons of S&M videos and sites. My frustration in the past is that S&M producers are not interested much in tickling. I've heard it referred to as too "mild" for S&Mers, although those truly into tickling know otherwise.
So do those truly into SM

Many guys in the m/m tickling community are not into S&M at all. That includes myself. The reason, in part, for this, I think, is because

1) it may increase the possibility of sex acts (which many m/m ticklers and ticklees do not want to engage in)
Say what? SM isn't any more inherently sexual than tickling is. And if sex is a limit for you, just tell your partner that. If you can't trust him to respect your limits, best not let him tie you up.

2) the sensation of pain tends to override the sensation of pleasure a lot of guys get from tickling
Fair enough. That's what makes horse races.

3) you have to start concerning yourself with what acts the receiver wants and whether those acts are safe (I know about this firsthand)
This is an issue with bondage as well, as it carries intrinsic risks. Again, just tell your partner what you're willing to do and what you aren't. If you aren't willing to do something he needs, then best he find that out immediately and go looking for a more compatible playmate.

4) a different dynamic develops with S&M as the guy feels more "threatened" than with tickling
I know some masochists who feel highly threatened by tickling. What this basically comes down to is "Some people in the M/M tickling world aren't into SM because they aren't into SM." Which is pretty much the same as what you wrote in (2) above. Nothing wrong with that; a lack of interest is the only justification you need in sexual play. But that's really all it's about.

Also, many in the S&M community seem to want to make tickling only a small part of overall play.
That's to be expected, if tickling is only part of what we're interested in.

YES....so hottt

I don't have a clip to post, but I have a question about clips, so I was hoping to post this in the clips section.

Is there anyone else here that would prefer to see more clips within the genre of sadomasochism, of which tickling is an element? It seems that clips that feature tickling, and may contain a very slight element of BDSM, have become the order of the day, as opposed to the other way around.

Of course, I do recognize that this is a tickling forum, not an s&m site, really. But with that said, as a purchaser of this material, I was wondering if there was anyone else who felt the same way?

Mixing the genre is not mixing at all; its all part of the fun!

Lea

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back