• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Samantha Storm Tickled! * Artwork by Suikoden

MTJpub

Verified
Almost ten years ago I wrote the original “Cloak & Feather” introducing the character “Samantha Storm..” It was a short unfinished story that I had all but forgotten when the writer “Suikoden” decided to write a sequel.

This sequel turned into a fantastic ongoing series of tales and now “Suikoden” has decided to test his artistic skills with his first “Samantha Storm” illustration.

As you can see he has had the same amazing results as his series of stories:D

SStorm1.jpg

Artwork by Suikoden

For those of you not familiar with "Samantha Storm," here is a link to some of her stories.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?threadid=18459

This is really amazing work! I love what suikoden has done with the C&F stories, and now it seems is artwork is up to par with his brilliant writing talent. Excellent! :cool:

Definitely one fine pic! Suikoden's got it going on! Mind you, I've just realised that the tickler going for Samantha's belly looks nearly identical to one of the girls in my roster: KJ. Here's a link to her profile toon and see for yourself. It's purely coincidental I think.

Thanks everyone! :)

Thanks to Morandilas for posting my artwork. I had a lot of fun creating it and it was a good test of my nascent photoshop skills to try and colour it.

Hey Chimpy - the tickler going for Samantha's belly is Miss Ramirez from the first Cloak and Feather story. I have drawn her there the way she was depicted in the second chapter so it is just a coincidence. Obviously we both agree this is a good look for a tickler. I also have some fully coloured character art for Miss Ramirez and Samantha Storm but those are non-tickling pictures.

The two blonde foot ticklers are the Tickling Twins who will appear in an as yet unfinished Cloak and Feather story.

Excellent work my man! Great to see one of my favorite stories brought to life so vividly. Hope to see lots more!

Raul

Very cool work. Especially like the details on the feet. Nice job.

Love what you've done with C&F. Thanks for carrying it forward, both in your writing skills, and superb artwork.
Any chance of portraying Samantha in her first meeting with Miss Ramerez?
Strapped to the 2 chairs while getting her feet tickled?
This was always one of my favorite stories.

Thanks again, and look forward to seeing more of your talent!!!

Respectfully,
Soleraker129

Soleraker129 said:
Love what you've done with C&F. Thanks for carrying it forward, both in your writing skills, and superb artwork.
Any chance of portraying Samantha in her first meeting with Miss Ramerez?
Strapped to the 2 chairs while getting her feet tickled?
This was always one of my favorite stories.

Thanks again, and look forward to seeing more of your talent!!!

Respectfully,
Soleraker129

That is something I would love to see, Samantha meeting Miss Ramerez.
Hey, it's an idea, right? ;)

thanks guys!

If you look at the other thread I started here there is a link to two other non-tickling Cloak and Feather pictures.

As for the original meeting between Samantha Storm and Miss Ramirez, I had a non-coloured pencil sketch somewhere. If I can dig it out, I may well post it.

Any other C&F images people want to see? I do have some other sketches but nothing like the finished coloured art posted here.

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back