• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Same fetish but...just weird.

featheredfeet

TMF Regular
Have you ever known anyone that you suspected/knew had similar fetish tastes to you (whether that be tickling. feet. etc.) but just been generally creeped out or disgusted by the way they represented/got their kicks with said fetish? If so, post a little blurb...if you want.

I would have to say those whose tickling fetish gets an extra kick when the ticklee wets themselves...and enjoy watching videos where they're treated to an extreme close-up of the moment it happens. Grosses me out every time I accidentally stumble upon such a clip online. :cynical:

There have been a few people over the years in the online tickling community who have a fetish for clothing that they think would tickle if you wear it. I'm talking about normal clothing like skirts and sweaters. Not trying to denigrate anyone's fetish, but that one leaves me scratching my head a bit.

To a slightly lesser extent, cartoons of a person being tickled by an alien, monster, plant life, or robot are a little weird to me. I guess I just like human on human.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back