• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Saw it in a dream...a dream machine.

threedimaxofmym

TMF Poster
I had a dream last night about an arcade that had coin operated stocks. You put your feet in and when the money is put in and you press Start it locks your feet in. Then as long as the machine is fed with quarters the stocks stay tight. You got tickets for how long you stayed in the machine. The front of the machine encouraged passersbys to tickle them.

The only modification I'd make is rather than it continuing to be locked with quarters it is only locked for 5 minutes per play and if you stay the whole 5 minutes you win the most tickets but if you hit a button that unlocks the stocks the game is over and you win a few or no tickets at all. It could even be called Tickles for Tickets.

Neat right?

I would never leave the tickling side of those stocks. No girls would ever get any tickets.

I would never leave the tickling side of those stocks. No girls would ever get any tickets.

I know, I'd be putting tokens in it for them. "Oh, don't worry about it, I'll pay for your next twenty turns."

I know, I'd be putting tokens in it for them. "Oh, don't worry about it, I'll pay for your next twenty turns."
"Ohh! you were so close! Here try again; I am sure you can do it this time!"

^ Even though I'm not a big fan of the term(meme, whatever they call it), but when it applies... lol.

The malfunction comment reminds me of "WestWorld" way back in the 70's!! Of course the disclaimers' signing and required disinfecting between users in todays world would be bummers. ;) Great idea and a St. Andrews cross and pillory add-ons would make an arcade where one can really relax.

Cuuute dream!! I'd show up with a lifes supply of quarters and keep my feet in those stocks till I peeded my pants!!!:moon:

"Wow you really enjoy playing with this machine don't you? I have a similar game back home that we could play and its totally free." :D

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back