• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scale of 1-10, rate this girl's feet

Rate this girl, Liz 18 years old, in the pose, feet/lookswise (10 being the highest).

Votes: 4 3.0%

Votes: 2 1.5%

Votes: 3 2.3%

Votes: 5 3.8%

Votes: 5 3.8%

Votes: 23 17.4%

Votes: 34 25.8%

Votes: 37 28.0%

Votes: 11 8.3%

Votes: 8 6.1%

• Total voters

Edge

Second Level Iron Feather
Trying to see if I can post pics, never have before. Any guys who like "the pose" foot fetish well here's 1 18 year old girl who I got to take the pose for me personally.

Very cute girl. Good Looking Soles. I said a 7 as well.

Mitch

She does have very nice soles, but i'll have to go with a 7 on this one.

I wasn't really impressed. I've seen much better, less wrinkled, etc, etc. I gave her a six and even that was a bit higher than I probably should've anyway.

I guess she's somewhere between a '6' & a '7' ... I could give a more accurate rating of her feet if I were to view the tops of her feet & toes , but from what we have available ... not too shabby.

Thanks for the pic , Edge.

Yeah 7 is about right. Would've preferred to see two more close-up pics of soles and toes. Does she have a nice pedicure? Rounded nails or squared off? Don't know - can't see it! I feel like we're not geting the whole story with this one pic.

I would give her probably a 7 or 8.She's certainly cute.The other sides of her feet and toes would be good to see,too.

Nice shap to the foot and cute toes, although I went with a 9 instead of a 10 because it appeared, from what I could see, that there was a slight trace of callous on the edge of the big toes. Buff that off and she's a 10. And if I'm wrong about what I saw, I'm sorry.

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back