• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scalp Tickling..

Taye

Verified
Have anyone of you tried this "scalp massager" tool and found it too sensational to use?head-massager1.jpg

My girlfriend(Kc) and I went to a friends house where she happened to have one of these scalp massagers. I used it on Kc and she found it found it quite relaxing(what it was intended for i'm assuming). Then she used it on me and I found it just tickled like crazy. Upon the discovery of how much this drove me up the wall and made me flail, I had two girls chasing me around with this, just enjoying my reaction to it. This was a fun night.

I now know I have a ticklish scalp. and I like it!

Can anyone relate?

My friend has one of those! It feels amazzzzzzzing. But it tickles our other friend like, insanely. So I guess it just depends on the person :)

These things creep me out. Feels like a million bugs crawling on my head.

I have never had one of those used on me, but I do know I have a ticklish scalp. Whilst being tickled by friend on the face and neck, she brushed the top of my head and hair. It made me giggle and squirm.

I have one of these, if im in a state of ticklishness where im unable to relax to the point where perfectly reasonable touches dont tickle then it really tickles, ut if im nice and relaxed and calm then it will send me to sleep.

I had one of those used on me and used it on JPie1 at a gathering in Connecticut. It tickled me only moderately but she was much more sensitive to it. :D

it looks like a scary claw, but I'm not ticklish there, so it just be weird for me to use.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back