• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scared of being ticklish

Is anyone else 'scared' of being ticklish :p I am, I'm not ticklish at all far as I know and it allows me to be all chatty and sassy with no fear of revenge and kinda make guys eat their words :D I'd hate it if anyone found a way to make me ticklish, it kinda stop me from being me cause they'd have a way to make me eat my words. I'm confident I'm 'tickle proof' but I don't want anyone to find a chink in the armour and be able to get me back, I don't want an even playing field basically :p

Just wondered if anyone else feels like that, if you're scared of tickling or being tickled (be you ticklish or not) and for what reason.

hell no! I love it! that's why I"m a member here! lol :xena:

i have won and lost many tickle fights in my life.. both sides are quite fun...

I actually wish I was intensely more ticklish than I am. I am slightly, but would love to be insanely ticklish.

Similar situation for me. I am moderately ticklish, but mostly I squirm and thrash about when I'm tickled, rather than laugh hysterically. I'd really like it more if I was forced by tickling to laugh uncontrollably.

would be kinda cool to be on the insane level for a few sessions..

Reminds at that time, when i was trap =.=. My hands were caught on some thing below the bed and im stuck. Then my ex comes and saw me helpless so he forms some sort of this "kootchi koo" hand formation. i know wats going to happen so i scream "no no please" so loud that my ex fell down backward haha... but he so stubborn so he bring his hands towards my belly. And i was "pls dont, i cook for u watever pls dont" and something like that. LOL he just let me go after that.

Thats shows how afraid i am being tickled >.<

No 'Ler scares me. I've been in some pretty ticklish situations before and I never give in or cry uncle. It's just too much fun.

I've always won the tickle fights I've had unless I just let her win or I was tied up at the time, haha.

No 'Ler scares me. I've been in some pretty ticklish situations before and I never give in or cry uncle. It's just too much fun.

I've always won the tickle fights I've had unless I just let her win or I was tied up at the time, haha.
"Always won tickle fights" you clearly haven't faced me yet love :)

never been scared of a ler myself, nervous about the session perhaps but never scared...

"Always won tickle fights" you clearly haven't faced me yet love :)

Oh I could beat you fightinggirl!

I know, I know, you're not ticklish at all. But I could still win in one of three ways

1) you get tired of tickling me and give up
2) I hold you down so you can't tickle me and have to give up
3) the tickle fight lasts for days and we both pass out from exhaustion (well i guess that'd be a draw)

To tell you the truth, I used to be ticklish a long time ago. But I am not sure about now, since I haven't been tickled in a long time. :/

Oh I could beat you fightinggirl!

I know, I know, you're not ticklish at all. But I could still win in one of three ways

1) you get tired of tickling me and give up
2) I hold you down so you can't tickle me and have to give up
3) the tickle fight lasts for days and we both pass out from exhaustion (well i guess that'd be a draw)
You may be stronger than me love but you can't keep me down, do you know how many guys think they can just hold me down and fail... Since it's happened so often I've become very good at the ground game, you'd have to chance of keeping me their :) I could also use a few Judo/fighting holds on ya and make you give :)

Tickle wrestling can certainly be fun.. either a person gets beat of exhaustion or they give when they're pinned and can't escape

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back