• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Scene from 'Doctor No' movie

Joker Jack

TMF Master
This is an interesting and rare picture! It shows Honey Rider (played by Ursula Andress) in a scene from the 1962 Bond movie ‘Doctor No’.

The plan was to film the scene as it was written in Ian Fleming’s original novel which had Honey staked out and left to be eaten by crabs. However, when they tried to film the scene the crabs didn’t want to play along with what the director had in mind and so it was replaced by a near drowning scene instead.

Interestingly, in Fleming’s novel, this is how Honey describes her ordeal to Bond after she’s been saved -

“They walked round me and over me. I might have been a rock for all they cared. They tickled a bit.”

Wouldn’t we all have loved if they’d stuck with the crab scene in the movie and maybe had Ursula squirming and giggling a little? Mmm...

Bond himself also got tickled earlier in the novel by a centipede placed in his bed by Doctor No.

2020-03-23 (1).png

I would say Connery's best was either Dr No or From Russia With Love.
Ahem back to the subject however, interesting that this was in the novel since apparently Connery did like to tickle girls.

I distinctly remember getting quite excited by the barefoot scenes of Ursula Andress in that film when it first came out. I was a precocious 12-year-old at the time. :feets:

Just for you Milagros, here's a slightly different still which shows a little more of Ursula's bare right foot. Imagine just tickling it while she's pinned down like that...

2020-03-23.png

Just for you Milagros, here's a slightly different still which shows a little more of Ursula's bare right foot. Imagine just tickling it while she's pinned down like that...

Thank you! A few more black & white photos from WikiFeet:

Attachments

• Ursula-Andress-Feet-1.jpg
    Ursula-Andress-Feet-1.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 103
  • Ursula-Andress-Feet-3.jpg
    Ursula-Andress-Feet-3.jpg
    118.9 KB · Views: 112
  • Ursula-Andress-Feet-4.jpg
    Ursula-Andress-Feet-4.jpg
    314 KB · Views: 105
The crab scene is in the movie, just not a close up like that. There’s the crabs AND the drowning for her!

The crab scene is in the movie, just not a close up like that. There’s the crabs AND the drowning for her!

I hate to dispute this (especially considering your screen name! :) ) but I have seen 'Doctor No' countless times and NEVER seen a crab scene. I'm even old enough to remember watching it in the cinema! There is a brief shot of Ursula manacled down as the water level rises but nothing more that I'm aware of. Would love you to give more info on this.

I don't recall crabs either. Just her squirming tied up near the water that is rising.

Very interesting find... that brings me to this video from India...probably they took the idea from the novel. Check the first few mins of this video

youtube.com/watch?v=GaReiuGHhb4

Very interesting find... that brings me to this video from India...probably they took the idea from the novel. Check the first few mins of this video

youtube.com/watch?v=GaReiuGHhb4

So the Bond producers were correct - crabs scenes don't work very well! :)

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back