• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Screamers

BlackDragonScar

TMF Master
I was just wondering, am I the only one who gets annoyed and hates when people scream when they are tickled. Like when a person screams, it makes it hard to still have fun cuz then I'm afraid someone's gonna think I'm doing something bad to the girl, I mean am I the only one who feels this way? Thoughts?

I was just wondering, am I the only one who gets annoyed and hates when people scream when they are tickled. Like when a person screams, it makes it hard to still have fun cuz then I'm afraid someone's gonna think I'm doing something bad to the girl, I mean am I the only one who feels this way? Thoughts?

I cannot tickle a screamer. I refuse. That's just fun for no one lol

Only screamer I know is my sister and she legitimately hates being tickled (wonder whose fault that is, lol), so I don't like it either.

~K

Only screamer I know is my sister and she legitimately hates being tickled (wonder whose fault that is, lol), so I don't like it either.

~K

evil big sister tickling your other sister...i'd scream too if it was you ;P

Meh, I could take it or leave it. Screaming can get pretty grating after a while, but at the same time it's a nice indication that you're reeeeeeally getting to them! XD

Rather impartial myself, it's not really a deal breaker if someone screams while being tickled, much to the same degree if someone is not ticklish in a specific area. Ler and lees come with a wide array of preferences or unique traits and I welcome all of them!

Also, side note, I find it hilarious that most people would look at the thread title and assume something completely different, yet most of us probably knew what this thread was going to be actually about before we clicked it :lol

~K

LOL @ the threat title. Yea, I hate those dang things. My bestie sent me one via Whatsapp the other day, I was half asleep when I watched it. Then I never went back to bed.

But back on topic :p

I don't think I've ever in my life had the opportunity of tickling a screamer. I've had it where the subject of my ticklings would scream mid laugh, as if overwhelmed by the ordeal, but then promptly return to giggling. But I don't recall ever tickling a flat out screamer...

...could be fun?

I've never encountered one in real life, though if I'm watching a video with a screamer I usually mute the sound :p

When someone's targeting one of my weaker spots and there's anticipation involved -- I know the fingers are coming before they've made contact, and then there they are -- my laughter can sometimes take on a pitch and volume that's somewhat similar to a scream, but it's definitely still got the cascading shape of laughter. I can't not laugh when the tickling starts.

I find screaming off-putting. I don't want to hear screaming, I want to hear laughing.

Depends. There's also that typically feminine high-pitched 'screaming laughter' (example, Gia of Tickling Paradise). Just screaming alone though is not my thing neither. She losing herself and nearly getting drowned in her laughter is the aspect I like that best in the tickling game. In fact, 'screaming laughter' is among my favourite type of reaction, for it's a genuine and strong reaction. My biggest turn-on is female hysteria.

Last edited:
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back