• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Second short story on teacher tickling

Iggy

1st Level Red Feather
Yikes, I just realized that I had planned to give another story about Susanna, but I guess I never got around to it until now. Unfortunately, it's not a long one, but I feel I owe it to you to at least give it now. Originally, I added this story to my last post, but i changed my mind and made it its own. The first part of this can be found here:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=121411

Susanna and I had to stay at school late because we needed to photocopy some exams. Because the school only had the one photocopier for the teachers, we had to wait until about 6:30 pm to get our turn.
Now, exams for different grades were colour coded: pink for Gr. 8, green for Gr. 9, white for Gr. 10, blue for Gr. 11, and yellow for Gr. 12...or something like that...I don't remember the exact colours, but you get the idea.
Well, we ran out of yellow paper so we had to go to the store room, which was essentially a narrow closet. I volunteered to get the packs of paper, so I called out "What colours do we need?"
"We need yellows" So I reach in and get them.
"We need blues."
"Blues? Uh, ok." So I lookd for them.
"We also need greens." I reach out for them too.
"And we need pinks." I should have realized something was up, but I crawled deeper to get them.
"We also need salmon coloured." I went in to look for about 15 sec., then I said "Wait, salmon? What grade takes salmon? Susanna?"
I crawl out a bit to look back, and I see her with a little smirk on her face; the yellow papers were all she needed, and she had them in her hand. The other colours were on the floor, and I had to get them back in the closet.

"You did not!"
She answered just by grinning more widely.
"I am going to get you for this." At this, she suddenly flinched, and I saw her arms tighten toward her sides, which gave me the obvious idea.
"I know your ticklish!"
"No!" And she runs away, but strangely she goes into the photocopier room, which is a dead end, so she winds up curled up squatting on the floor, which I suppose was her way to protect as many body parts as possible.
"You know, I can still get your feet!" She had taken off her heels to get comfortable, so she was barefoot at the time. Sorry, foot guys, but she covered up her feet; still, that left her sides unprotected, so I started to tickler her lower ribs. She started giggling and squealing for the 10 seconds I tickled her. Unfortunately, I heard the outside door open and people starting to come in; damn, it was the golf team returning from a road trip! So, I had to stop and leave Susanna in the copy room; can't have rumours about the two of us doing what-what in there!
I go out and greet the team, who ask me why I'm there so late; I tell them photocopying exams, which is very plausable. At that minute, Susanna comes running out of the room, sneaks behind me, and gooses me in my upper ribs! Now, if Susanna and I were alone, that would have been the perfect excuse to really let her have it...even pinning her down and getting her underarms, but you can't really do that with a dozen teenage golfers in the building. I know, a perfect opportunity for revenge foiled, and I never got the chance to tickle her again. I mentioned above that late in the year, she wore this really nice sundress and sandal during provincial exam week, and boy was I tempted, but the moment had passed. Too bad.

Hope you enjoyed installment #2. I'll have to remember some other instances of tickling fellow teachers, or even student teachers while we were still in post-grad.

Feedback would be appreciated, btw, in case the writing style doesn't jive for you guys.

Hey! Was browsing old posts. I can’t believe you didn’t get more feedback on your stories. They are really great! Do you have any more you could share?

Iggy;1661871 said:
Yikes, I just realized that I had planned to give another story about Susanna, but I guess I never got around to it until now. Unfortunately, it's not a long one, but I feel I owe it to you to at least give it now. Originally, I added this story to my last post, but i changed my mind and made it its own. The first part of this can be found here:
http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=121411

Susanna and I had to stay at school late because we needed to photocopy some exams. Because the school only had the one photocopier for the teachers, we had to wait until about 6:30 pm to get our turn.
Now, exams for different grades were colour coded: pink for Gr. 8, green for Gr. 9, white for Gr. 10, blue for Gr. 11, and yellow for Gr. 12...or something like that...I don't remember the exact colours, but you get the idea.
Well, we ran out of yellow paper so we had to go to the store room, which was essentially a narrow closet. I volunteered to get the packs of paper, so I called out "What colours do we need?"
"We need yellows" So I reach in and get them.
"We need blues."
"Blues? Uh, ok." So I lookd for them.
"We also need greens." I reach out for them too.
"And we need pinks." I should have realized something was up, but I crawled deeper to get them.
"We also need salmon coloured." I went in to look for about 15 sec., then I said "Wait, salmon? What grade takes salmon? Susanna?"
I crawl out a bit to look back, and I see her with a little smirk on her face; the yellow papers were all she needed, and she had them in her hand. The other colours were on the floor, and I had to get them back in the closet.

"You did not!"
She answered just by grinning more widely.
"I am going to get you for this." At this, she suddenly flinched, and I saw her arms tighten toward her sides, which gave me the obvious idea.
"I know your ticklish!"
"No!" And she runs away, but strangely she goes into the photocopier room, which is a dead end, so she winds up curled up squatting on the floor, which I suppose was her way to protect as many body parts as possible.
"You know, I can still get your feet!" She had taken off her heels to get comfortable, so she was barefoot at the time. Sorry, foot guys, but she covered up her feet; still, that left her sides unprotected, so I started to tickler her lower ribs. She started giggling and squealing for the 10 seconds I tickled her. Unfortunately, I heard the outside door open and people starting to come in; damn, it was the golf team returning from a road trip! So, I had to stop and leave Susanna in the copy room; can't have rumours about the two of us doing what-what in there!
I go out and greet the team, who ask me why I'm there so late; I tell them photocopying exams, which is very plausable. At that minute, Susanna comes running out of the room, sneaks behind me, and gooses me in my upper ribs! Now, if Susanna and I were alone, that would have been the perfect excuse to really let her have it...even pinning her down and getting her underarms, but you can't really do that with a dozen teenage golfers in the building. I know, a perfect opportunity for revenge foiled, and I never got the chance to tickle her again. I mentioned above that late in the year, she wore this really nice sundress and sandal during provincial exam week, and boy was I tempted, but the moment had passed. Too bad.

Hope you enjoyed installment #2. I'll have to remember some other instances of tickling fellow teachers, or even student teachers while we were still in post-grad.

Feedback would be appreciated, btw, in case the writing style doesn't jive for you guys.

Never saw this when it was first posted. Fine story. :D
Glad it was bumped.

Wow! Imagine my surprise when I saw this thread bumped! I remember posting stories about "Susanna", and I've posted a couple of stories about my then girlfriend (I think I gave the pseudonym Sarina). I think you can find them when you click on my profile.
I think I have a few more in my memory banks. I'll have to think about them since writing them in a cohesive way is a bit different from just remembering them. Hahaha.
Thanks for bringing this back from the mists of time.

I might as well put some of the links to the story here.
1. Tickling my then-girlfriend Sarina--this one is mostly underarm tickling.
https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?111132-My-first-story-post-m-f-u-a-mostly
2. Tickling my then-girlfriend Sarina--this one was unplanned and mostly foot tickling.
https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?111303-My-second-true-story
3. This was the first time I tickled Susanna
https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...n-teacher-tickling-this-goes-out-to-chemcutie
4. This is the second time I tickled Susanna...actually, it's this very thread...never mind.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back