• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seeking advice: Finding the right hotel to play in

Giggles

I've been chatting with a tickler for almost 2 years. We've met face to face and we're quite compatible, especially when it comes to our fantasies. We're both more than ready for the next step: getting together for some tickling fun. Our houses aren't appropriate for such a meeting because we both live with family members, and we'd never have the privacy we need.

We were thinking about finding a hotel somewhere in NYC. I've never done anything like this before, and I was wondering if any of you folks could advise me. Can anyone recommend a good place, not too expensive? And are there any special problems that come with meeting in a hotel? Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! :)

Noise issues aside, I don't think there would be any problem in any hotel. I played in a Red Roof Inn. When you book the room, ask if you can be away from the other guests, a room with a little more privacy (I had no "neighbors" around me at the Red Roof, so laughter and begging sounds weren't problem.) Other than that, for safety reasons, make sure you tell someone where you are going, who you re with, and when you can be expected back. Have certain times when you will take a "phon break" and call someone to let them know you are okay.

Oddjob0226 said:
I played in a Red Roof Inn.

You did? When and where was that? :p

Kidding aside, Great advise on the safe call, oddjob. THAT is definitely more important than a potential noise issue.

njjen3953 said:

Kidding aside, Great advise on the safe call, oddjob. THAT is definitely more important than a potential noise issue.

Yep. It saved my life when I was with YOU! Har har hee hee heee *cough, hack*....

HOTEL

i have on a few occasions played in a hotel. From my experiences you need to bring some sort of gag or use duct tape. The reason i say that is at some places the walls are paper thin. you do not want to get guest complaining and get kicked out. the other thing is when you pick the date for the hotel, try to pick a time that is considered off season. For example i went to Wildwood N.J. once in may. We could make noise because there was only two others rooms being rented at that time. When you book theroom you can tell the hotel clerk you like quiet, and sometimes that gets you a corner. The main tihng on noise is to control it. You will want to have a television on or a radio on. This way it helps drown out the noise.

The other thing is the safety issue. I agree with the phone break idea. However insead of having a phone break schedule, have one of your friends call you at random times. The idea behind randon times is if the situation is a setup and the eprson your with notices you get call at certain time, she or he can work around it. I think it is safer if you getrandom calls where there is no time pattern to be followed.

The final thing is to keep you wallet very light. if you have any doubts about the person or persons you will bew with then take out as much stuff as you can. keep the greenbacks to justenough for the hotel and maybe a little spending cash. knock the credit cards down to one tops. This way if you get robbed you lose a lot less.

Good luck with the hotel thing. let us know how it goes.

Re: HOTEL

HOLLYWOOD said:
The final thing is to keep you wallet very light. if you have any doubts about the person or persons you will bew with then take out as much stuff as you can. keep the greenbacks to justenough for the hotel and maybe a little spending cash. knock the credit cards down to one tops. This way if you get robbed you lose a lot less.

I disagree with the above comment. If I am not comfortable enough to have my id, cash and credit cards in my wallet when meeting someone, I'm sure as hell not going to be comfortable enough to let someone tie me up and tickle me. :confused: :ermm: If you feel the need to remove things from your wallet, then you probably shouldn't be meeting with that person. Of course, I value my personal safety more than my Visa card, but that's just me!

I can't recommend a place in NYC, but I can tell you I've never had a problem playing in a hotel. I've played until the early morning hours and never had a complaint. In fact the sound proofing in most hotels is a lot better then the paper thin walls in my apartment! :sowrong: I agree with what some of the others have said, and ask for a room away from other guests.

tbbw

Re: Re: HOTEL

ticklishbbw said:
I disagree with the above comment. If I am not comfortable enough to have my id, cash and credit cards in my wallet when meeting someone, I'm sure as hell not going to be comfortable enough to let someone tie me up and tickle me.

Very valid point. Thanks for adding that.

This may sound crazy...but has anyone ever stayed at a hotel at an airport during the weekend? It is a known fact, at least by some airport employees I know that these are the slowest times. Also if the hotel is near a runway, I have also been told that there are soundproofed very well. I know this to be somewhat true, as I had a g/f once wailing in ticklish tears, and as far as we know the couple next to us never gave a sign, they heard anything. As far as meeting someone at an airport, then being tied and tickled, I wouldn't do it! Not saying you would get robbed, but you never know, I would stick to someone you knew very well!

Happy Tickling!
:xpeepsofa

Speaking of airports....

I attended a gathering in NJ a couple of years ago. The hotel used was across the street from an Air Force base. When they fired up the jets, even I could not be heard. ;)

This may sound crazy...but has anyone ever stayed at a hotel at an airport during the weekend

I like MRERIC's idea but I say take it one step further!!The noise will be a major concern,so yes the airport. MY spin is as follows:Save the money on the room and solve the noise issue in one fell swoop.How you ask? Well you have your ticklefest on the tarmack!! What a rush, a thrill as you are being tickled a jumbo 777 is screeching its tires in the hopes of not hitting the last-stop-before-they-ram-the-house chain-link fence!What an extra thrill that would be for ya! not to mention the ground shaking like God has unleashed his wrath on that particular runway 21.

Of course I jest I hope you find peace and quiet so you can make all the noise in the world!!!
Ronnie:D

Re: Re: HOTEL

ticklishbbw said:
I disagree with the above comment. If I am not comfortable enough to have my id, cash and credit cards in my wallet when meeting someone, I'm sure as hell not going to be comfortable enough to let someone tie me up and tickle me. :confused: :ermm: If you feel the need to remove things from your wallet, then you probably shouldn't be meeting with that person. Of course, I value my personal safety more than my Visa card, but that's just me!

I can't recommend a place in NYC, but I can tell you I've never had a problem playing in a hotel. I've played until the early morning hours and never had a complaint. In fact the sound proofing in most hotels is a lot better then the paper thin walls in my apartment! :sowrong: I agree with what some of the others have said, and ask for a room away from other guests.

tbbw

i have to agree with ticklishbbw about the trust issue. however until you actually meet the person how much can you trust? Anytime i travel or go on vacation, i take things out my wallet that i do not need and do not want lost or stolen. My thinking is you can meet the tickle person ahead of time. you can go out on dates with the guy or gal, but the first time you allow yourself to be tied, you take a big chance. Should you take the chance? Gime me a hell yes!! I am just alwaya wary that someone could be a con man or con woman.

now everyone is saying that hotles are so soundproof but this is not always true. if you go to a major city and stay at a fancy 5 star place then yes, the soundproofing will be good. However if youstay at a older family run facility the sound proofing may be different. in the fifties and sixties many cheap motels were put up around this great country that are still in operation today! the walls are paper thin and usually you can hear people screwing in the next room. It is why i said gags are a good thing.

Now if you that worried about noise you can always do your ticklework in broad daylight while most people are not in there rooms. if you want to have fun, rent the room for 48 hours, and do tickles at various times to keep your tickle slave in ticling laughter all night long.

Actually 5 Star Places Are The Worst

Because everyone pays big bucks to stay there so the staff cracks down on any complaints.

I find Motel 6 to be very adequate. So is Sleep Inn.

Tron

njjen3953 said:
Speaking of airports....

I attended a gathering in NJ a couple of years ago. The hotel used was across the street from an Air Force base. When they fired up the jets, even I could not be heard. ;)

LMAO!

Actually, every so often, I think the base thought the air raid siren went off!

TTD:p ;)

Any decent hotel will have rooms that are "sound proffed" enough" to keep things at bay inside the room. As long as your lee is not a real loud screamer. The TV being on will help things out a bit and there is always a hand towel that can be used for the lee to bite on!
I have played in many a hotel and have yet to have a problem or complaint.

TTD

Hollywood said -
The other thing is the safety issue. I agree with the phone break idea. However insead of having a phone break schedule, have one of your friends call you at random times. The idea behind randon times is if the situation is a setup and the eprson your with notices you get call at certain time, she or he can work around it. I think it is safer if you getrandom calls where there is no time pattern to be followed. -

In MY humble opinion, random phone calls would KILL the mood and the pace of the session. Randon phone calls are, IMHO, NOT a good idea.

Thanks for the advice, everyone. :) The airport hotel idea is intriguing, because I don't have to travel very far to reach JFK. I'll pitch the idea to my tickling buddy.

I also appreciate the safety advice, and I will keep it all in mind when I set out to have my play date.

Thanks again!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back