• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seeking male/female lers

ticklishasgrl

TMF Poster
Hi my name is Debbie and im 21 from Auckland, New Zealand, just wandered if there were any male / Female ticklers that would like to do tickle chat with me that would be cool, my yahoo messenger is [email protected] if you would like to leave a message there or you could either chat to me by pm message on here which is ticklishasgrl my username and if you want to chat in the chatroom that would also be fine :)

By the way i prefer being a ticklee as im super ticklish and hardly ever tickle my friends and brothers as they tickle me the most lol :)

Look forward from hearing from you, any of the above contacts i have given you are fine with me :)

From Debbie

hey , sure i have yahoo and am always looking for a new friend to chat with

Sure I'll help

I'll chat about your tickling with you any time. Ihave a Yahoo! e-mail. Let me know if you're interested. :couch: :bouncybou

Hey. Hope to see you in the chat room sometime.

I dont have my yahoo messenger anymore

Hi everyone, just thought i would let anyone know if they dont know yet that i i dont have Yahoo messenger anymore, but i have msn which is [email protected] :)

Hi AusGirl

What's your objective from being in this forum? It'd be kind of tough to meet you because most members live far away from New Zealand.

I'd enjoy chatting with you in any case. Drop me a message if you want.

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back