• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seeking Vintage Tickling Videos

kjb

I am seeking two vintage tickling videos that don't seem to be available online anymore.

"Angel's First Time" by World Wide Tickling is the first one I'm seeking. This one was made by Bob Marshall and World Wide Tickling back in the early 90's as I recall.

"Noelle's First Time" is a Magic Touch Productions original (I already reached out to Jeff, and he no longer has this one).

Does anyone in the community have copies of these? They were originally released on VHS (I'm not sure either made it to digital).

Thanks.

I am seeking two vintage tickling videos that don't seem to be available online anymore.

"Angel's First Time" by World Wide Tickling is the first one I'm seeking. This one was made by Bob Marshall and World Wide Tickling back in the early 90's as I recall.

"Noelle's First Time" is a Magic Touch Productions original (I already reached out to Jeff, and he no longer has this one).

Does anyone in the community have copies of these? They were originally released on VHS (I'm not sure either made it to digital).

Thanks.

Unfortunately, Jeff had some kind of data loss many years ago...
many originals got lost forever.
maybe it's a good idea to create I sticky thread on this, and get everyone to look if they maybe have some long lost videos (only ones that jeff doesn't have available on his store)
and upload them somewhere.
if someone has an old VHS buried around somewhere he might just be the only one with a copy...
soon VCR's will be impossible to find, and VHS tapes from that time are already probably full of defects..

Thanks for writing. I am counting on someone having a copy of these in their collection. It is probably the only option after so many years.

Jeff was kind but said he no longer has the video he made, and I don't think World Wide Tickling is still open (the last time I saw them, they were selling a limited number of clips online, and none of them were their vintage ones).

If anyone has either of these videos, please let me know. Thanks.

World wide tickling wow that brings one back. Is that the video where her boyfriend helps tickle her? I had that video for awhile. I actually joined his club and he sent me a
membership card for a 20 spot. He was going to send a newspaper publication monthly chalked full of tickling stuff. I think he made only one publication and that was it. I actually spoke with him on the phone to wish him luck or something.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back