• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

self-hypno tickling

croaker68

TMF Poster
Has anyone tried this? I downloaded this clip:
http://www.hypno-files.com/modules.php?name=Files&file=index&op=PlayFile&ftype=1&fid=100117

It is supposed to make you remember/feel being tickled. It somewhat worked for awhile. I played it on my ipod with headphones. It's supposed to work for an hour, but it worked maybe 4-5 minutes. I was really laughing pretty hard, but when I started to run out of breath, it kinda wore off. Still nice, and surprised me. I have had hypno-therapy in the past, so it may have helped it to work. Just an fyi for anyone who would like to try it.

I just did it, once he stopped talking it worked on me for about 10 minutes, but it also worked once he started talking about the tickling

I seriously reccommend this, it was intense, its best to do it when your ready to go to sleep, put your headphones in and listen;) I still feel all giggly now lol gonna do it again in a little while!

I want to but I'm kinda scared, lol. I'll have to try sometime when their's no one around cuz I donno how loud I'll be. Hopefully it won't last long like for the others who tried it...

it didn't work on me... perhaps I'm just not really susceptible to hypnosis, I've been put under once, but, the guy was actually right there when he put me under.

oh wow, i think im getting addicted to this, i just done it again and it was the best one so far;)
it lasted for 40 minutes, i wanted to get out so badly but i just couldnt no matter how hard i tried:wooha: By the end i was covered in sweat, in aggony but now i feel so horny:laughing:

oh wow, i think im getting addicted to this, i just done it again and it was the best one so far;)
it lasted for 40 minutes, i wanted to get out so badly but i just couldnt no matter how hard i tried:wooha: By the end i was covered in sweat, in aggony but now i feel so horny:laughing:
OH MY GAWD!! You should really post more often.

EDIT: Nevermind, I just saw your join date. I will just be sure to read your posts :)

Last edited:
Hypnosis XD Are you kidding me :p
All that stuff is a sham XP

*clucks like a chicken* =D
I think i did the wrong one.... :p

I've been checking out that site and I confess it does feel like it has some effect. With that tickling stuff though, nothing happened. I'm going to try other more simple forms of these things, and try to work my way up to the tickling. Maybe it's just because I've never actually been tickle tortured, so replicating it with my mind is impossible?

tried it like three times and nothing happened... Well, I did feel like a little tingle, but it was probably just me, lol... It was in the morning, so I know I was tired enough... I think I'm just too scared of it being too intense, so I can't really concentrate right... Maybe if it were only 10 minutes or just kind of fun, poking around tickling and not intense then it would be more up my ally... That's how I like it, anyway, so I'm kidna glad it didn't work.....

hey! i have tried it, and when he stop talking i begin to feel a weird feeling.
im to afraid to be tickled too much so i stop it when im begin feeling the tickling. is the tickling just a feeling or you feel fingers and featers tickling you?

It lasts for about 10 minutes for me now - When it starts, its like I picture/remember my ex-wife tickling me, and I can feel it in my mind. When I run out of breath, and start coughing, it breaks me out of it, and makes it wear off.

I think you have to want to be tickled for it to work, anyone who dosent beleive in hypnosis and tells theirself that while their listening then its obvioulsy not going to work

Last edited:
It didn't work for me but I think there were too many distractions, I'll try again when it's quieter

I REALLY want to do this, but I really don't like the idea of tickle torture... I want it for the tickling, but, the idea of tickle torture where I can't tell the person to stop when I REALLY want them to just scares me... And since I'm scared of it it won't work because you have to be completely willing to be hypnotized.

I'm searching for a tamer one without any luck so far... This site seems to be the only place that has such a file... Just something with like, light, enjoyable tickling or intense tickling for a shorter period or something.... Let me know if anyone knows of one.

I REALLY want to do this, but I really don't like the idea of tickle torture... I want it for the tickling, but, the idea of tickle torture where I can't tell the person to stop when I REALLY want them to just scares me... And since I'm scared of it it won't work because you have to be completely willing to be hypnotized.

I'm searching for a tamer one without any luck so far... This site seems to be the only place that has such a file... Just something with like, light, enjoyable tickling or intense tickling for a shorter period or something.... Let me know if anyone knows of one.

Im also looking for more sites with stuff like this, cant seem to find any, and i bet most of them are pay sites:rolleyes:

Hey Luv2 and Jessie, I see your point, I don't like torture either, but I snapped out it in less than 10 minutes, it was like something in my subconcious said "that's enough" and I came out of it, it also helps if you don't like to be tickled in certain places, like in my case my feet are totally off limits, I don't like anyone even touching my feet, let alone tickling them.
Good Luck

The thing with "trance" hypnosis is that you have to want it to work... you must let it work.

Try the easier ones first if it doesn't work right away... deep trance I think would help you learn to relax and let the voice take control over you.

As a word of caution, before you attempt anything like this, assign yourself a command to resume control of your body. A short chant or a three times repetition of a control word works... just something to re-engage the higher level functions of the mind and overrule what your superconcious and sub-concious is saying to the body.

These can have an effect... but only if you make the effect. *shrugs* Psychology is a funny science :)

Oh, and the tickle torture and more ticklish trances work great :D

Hey Luv2 and Jessie, I see your point, I don't like torture either, but I snapped out it in less than 10 minutes, it was like something in my subconcious said "that's enough" and I came out of it, it also helps if you don't like to be tickled in certain places, like in my case my feet are totally off limits, I don't like anyone even touching my feet, let alone tickling them.
Good Luck

Well i dont mind how intense or long the torture is, i just want to find another site with files like this as the same voice going through the same process wont be as fun:redface:

As a word of caution, before you attempt anything like this, assign yourself a command to resume control of your body. A short chant or a three times repetition of a control word works... just something to re-engage the higher level functions of the mind and overrule what your superconcious and sub-concious is saying to the body.

How might I go about assigning myself and using such a word??? It's not as easy as just picking a word, is it? You've got to somehow trigger in what it means for your brain to do... If I could just master that tecnique, then I'll have no problem with this, becaues my main fear is that I'll get pushed too far with it... But if I know I can stop it if I really want, then I think I could really do it without being afraid. Please expalin how to do this!

The thing is, it varies from person to person how you would do it. For me, it was, literally, as simple as telling myself what the word was... like assigning yourself a safeword. However, it was a phrase that was, in itself, a trance. It pulled me out of whatever I was in and back to reality.

Didn't work for me, though I do believe in hypnosis (and have seen it work). My mind just goes to many places at once.

Looking over the site, I'd take this with a grain of salt, as some of the files by the same author make pretty outrageous claims (One claims you can negate pain with a word and heal faster)

Last edited:
Actually... dentrag... you can. It isn't quite as easy as he makes it seem...

it's called BioFeedback... you increase your metabolic rate as well as "pull" energy from other bodily processes. It's... hard to explain.

I am learning it myself (though not thru hypnosis) and I already recover from injury a lot faster than normal... even without doing anything actively. However, to really speed it up, I can, literally, enter a coma for up to a day... when I wake up, the pain and severity of the wound is gone, and it's started to heal... it isn't healED... it's just started to.

It takes a great deal of energy to wrest control of autonomous functions (you basicly have to overried your autonomous nervous system) but it is possible... just like you can will yourself sick, you can will yourself better...

as for it's effect on mortal injuries... I'm not sure. It would prolong your life... but I doubt it alone would keep you alive.

Now, some of them ARE weird (like the grow x inches or shrink x inches... that's bollox... MAYBE it can make you THINK you have... but it can not actually make you grow or shrink at will...)

Actually... dentrag... you can. It isn't quite as easy as he makes it seem...

it's called BioFeedback... you increase your metabolic rate as well as "pull" energy from other bodily processes. It's... hard to explain.

I am learning it myself (though not thru hypnosis) and I already recover from injury a lot faster than normal... even without doing anything actively. However, to really speed it up, I can, literally, enter a coma for up to a day... when I wake up, the pain and severity of the wound is gone, and it's started to heal... it isn't healED... it's just started to.

It takes a great deal of energy to wrest control of autonomous functions (you basicly have to overried your autonomous nervous system) but it is possible... just like you can will yourself sick, you can will yourself better...

as for it's effect on mortal injuries... I'm not sure. It would prolong your life... but I doubt it alone would keep you alive.

Now, some of them ARE weird (like the grow x inches or shrink x inches... that's bollox... MAYBE it can make you THINK you have... but it can not actually make you grow or shrink at will...)

Fine. But I'm drawing the line at his ones that claim they give telepathy, and astral projection, and the prementioned increase your length (What ever happened to good old fashioned spamvertisement's for herbal drugs?).

What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back