• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Selling videos?

tman7

Don't know if I am in the correct area for
this question but here goes. I am going to
sell some of my videos and I am concerned
about the copyright issues. A friend suggested
selling them on ebay but I do not want to get
into a legal hassle for a few bucks. The vids
are from MTP, Femfeet, and Foot Paradise and
they are the original videos I purchased, not
copies. Any info you all can supply will be
greatly appreciated. Many thanks......tman7 :)

As long as you're selling the original videos (e.g. you're not making copies) you're fine, go to the ebay site and type in the keyword tickling and you'll see a bunch of videos from each of those companies on sale.

thenaveltickler said:
As long as you're selling the original videos (e.g. you're not making copies) you're fine

We agree! Selling your original copies that you bought is not an infringement. After all they are yours to sell. But like was mentioned MAKING COPIES and continualy selling the same titles IS A NO NO!

We are currently tracking down a couple people who are doing this with the help of EBAY. They will be hearing from us soon and it won't be good news for them. I encourage Jeff and the other companies to look into this problem too, for their own sake. All the companies work very hard to shoot vidoes and pay the participants. Having someone buy one copy and make more copies to sell is a huge NO WAY!
:)

My moral two cents:

Photocopying, nabster, CD burning, Vidio copying... how do peolpe justify stealing from anyone.

On top of that STEALING.. from the very same people that have brought them so much joy.

I read the long story about the thefts of "Clueless Joe" and i completyl simathized with the writer.

Here are 3 beliefs i hate.

"Because I CAN steal, i MAY steal." Now, you wont hear this defended as bluntly as that , but it is the ESSENCE of most of the justification arguments.

"I have the right to steal from millionares" because they are rich and i am poor" once again you wont' here peolpe come out and say this bluntly.. but that is what is implied in people complaints against "big business" or "monopolies"

Here is my least favorite belief from copyright infringers:
Any one creating a CD, vidio or all Models MUST be millionears.
Once again, theives wont' say this openly but it is clearly their belief. In reality .. very very few rock stars or actors or produces are millionares ... Only a tiny handful.. when you count recoupables, promotion, production costs etc. etc. more likely than not .. artists are poor people...

Although the net has created new wonder things it has also revealed the high prevalance of moral decay in individuals who steal.

Finally... a not regarding those who "give" so why doesnt' everybody.

Large selling companies like Majic touch (nothing against you Jeff..i admire you) can afford to post many pictures freely and don't object to others posting their work becuase the pictures are an advertisement for a larger product.. the videos..

But some people make their living as photographers ONLY .. and stealing their pictures robs them of their only source of income... THe same applies to poets, songwriters and musicians on albums. The mega super rocks stars of coures get money from endorsments, ads and concerts and appearances... (in addition to CD sales) but the songwrites and sidemen are dependant on CD sales only. Copying CD's takes from them their only soures of income from that recording.

The next time you steal somethnig from an artist.. imagine how you would feel if that artiest or actor was yourself or your child or spose or parent.

I know this wont stop theievs.

But i thought it needed to be said.

Ticklebug

PRIVATE IDENTITIES

I know we all have a right to keeping our real name secret but I have a discovery I must share. TickleBug is really Lars Ulrich!

Wallstreet,

When i started to read your responce my heart skipped a beat.. i really felt fushED.. REALLY. UNTILL i got the the last part"

I don't get it.. but i'm sure it would be funny if i did. So .. who is LarsL

-Ticklebug

Selling videos

Many thanks for the info, Naveltickler and
Kathy. Rest assured Kathy, these are the
originals, and my whole purpose for selling is
so that I can purchase a few new titles!
Particularly the latest vid from Femfeet which
looks great!

:)

TickleBug-- Nice try Lars. After your rant against Napster I knew without a shadow of a doubt that you are Lars Ulrich, drummer for Metallica and the #1 Arch Enemy of Napster. But don't worry Lars, we of the TMF can keep a secret. By the way, when is the new album due?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back