• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sensual Tickling with Tommy & Ariel!

Instead of just attacking each other with talk about the past, why don't we say what's really on our minds for the future?

I'll start a new thread that addresses that topic, and we can discuss it.

Instead of just attacking each other with talk about the past, why don't we say what's really on our minds for the future?

I'll start a new thread that addresses that topic, and we can discuss it.

While I have not read all the comments on this clip, I'd like to say:

If you dislike a preview clip, what did it cost you? Why waste energy bad-mouthing it? Just don't buy the video; there are plenty of other tickling videos to shop instead of going out of your way to post negative comments.

Now if you actually buy something and it disappoints you, then you have the right to post a bad review.

As for this video clip:

Ariel is once again very sexy. The tickler seems to be reaching her towards the end of the preview. I'd like to see Ariel in an f/f switch scenario.

While I have not read all the comments on this clip, I'd like to say:

If you dislike a preview clip, what did it cost you? Why waste energy bad-mouthing it? Just don't buy the video; there are plenty of other tickling videos to shop instead of going out of your way to post negative comments.

By the same token, why go out of your way to respond to comments you haven't read? The fact is, much of this was sparked by the preview clip itself. Its price, or lack of price, is irrelevant. What is relevant is how the video producer reacted to valid criticism.

Give peace a chance

Thanks for answering, Fetter. All I was trying to say was, if it costs nothing, why act as if you want your money back?

you know what..we gave the guy valid criticism and he responded bad-mouthing. regardless if we didnt pay anything. the fact of his response just simply gave a bad worst impression ever of his videos

Em Es: In my opinion this is a community for discussion. Jeff has said in another topic that it is foremost a 'media' forum, as the name implies, but I say the name also implies another thing: that it is a forum! Producers are here to share their media, but they have to understand that the threads they open up are not static billboards, and there is a reply button for a reason. I did not wantonly or carelessly reply, either. My criticisms of the media made available by the producer were valid, and I think most of the people who have read and replied in this thread agree with me on that.

When it became out of line was when the producer decided to treat us like a captive audience lucky to be granted a few moments of his time. What he seems not to understand is that, since this is a forum after all, he is expected to comply with certain customs, such as being polite to others.

However if people disagree with me, if they think video producers are just here to post endless numbers of threads with a few sample pictures and preview clips, and contribute nothing to the forum part of the community, well, then I guess I'm the one who misunderstands the nature of the place.

yeah and just to add even if you were here for only your perversion or full on fetish whatever. it is hard to believe you would fall for someone who tries to 'sell' you a clip just because you got some tingling in your crotch and you decide to act out of control and on top of that they bad mouth you for it.

A preview is a preview...i've spent 150 bucks for videos to tickleabuse2 and honestly i can say that what i've seen is what i see with any other producer: girls that are ticklish, some others that ar ebarely ticklish and some that were so hot that was only a matter of scratching their feet to get good results.

Each producer pay models, and do you prefer an update every 4 months with a girl that is decent, or prefer many clips so you can choose what you wanna buy? I am for the quality, but also for the variety, and on this aspect i think that frenchtickling is the best on the market, since in the last period we lost many of the good guys that were producing amazing stuff (ticklehorror in primis); so what we have now is what the producers give us; now is the choice of the buyers to rate the content of each site/clip and express their opinions in a polite way.

I would invite everyone taht actually bought clips in teh last 5 years to write reviews in the review section, so it can help while choosing a clip (i do it when i check on Amazon for an item, so i don't see why tickling media should be different)

Reviews gives you an idea of what to expect; and if 10 says that is good and 2 says taht is bad, maybe you can judge better a product :)

BTW; since producers makes money, everything works like in the normal war between companies, so i would not be surprised to see people that follow a company or another, like consumers follow Microsoft or Apple or HP, and hate the other(s).

It's a matter of choices Harry....;)

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back