• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Seriously ticklish Giovanna's first time m/f

LoisDunn

Giovanna was never in a tickle video and we literally had to beg her to let us tickle her. She argued that she was way too ticklish and shy but after a long debate and our promise to conceal her identity, let her wear a mask and be gentle (yea right) she finally agreed. All I can say is this girl was squirming before we even touched her. We even faced our monitor towards her so she could see the hands coming at her at all times. :)

Here's the preview:
http://www.ticklishcuties.com/giovannapreview.wmv

All feedback is greatly appreciated!

sorry but i dont really want to see peter criss tickled...or was that gene simmons?

Beth i hear you callin'..but i cant come home right right now

Well-she has a cute little thick figure- and I liked her real ticklishness

I can respect girls who don't want to show their face, but a cat mask with black lipstick would've done just as well.

I can respect girls who don't want to show their face, but a cat mask with black lipstick would've done just as well.

We hated the mask too and we offered her similiar ideas, wide blindfold and tape over her mouth etc. . she insisted on full face coverage ::sigh:: She was just soo ticklish that we had to give in LoL Some good news though. . we've convinced her that it's good to be a fetish model and she'll be back soon for an unmasking :) :)

Honestly....she needs more than a mask for cover up. She's really not attractive and has no place being on video where you are asking someone to spend money? Give me a break...

Honestly....she needs more than a mask for cover up. She's really not attractive and has no place being on video where you are asking someone to spend money? Give me a break...
NO Way. She is plenty cute and plenty ticklish. The mask is pretty distracting but the tickling is great, and she has really cute, very ticklish feet, too (from another thread). I'd like to see more of her, and I'm sure a lot of others would, too.

Dude, it's personal opinion, and honestly, yours is best kept to yourself.

I believe she has a beautiful body, and I would buy this video if I had any money to spend at the moment, and she didn't have that mask on.

Giovanna was never in a tickle video and we literally had to beg her to let us tickle her. ....

I highly recommend that you ignore comments such as
and continue to try to make good stuff (including with this same model).

Mr. (or Mrs.) StoneColdTruth may believe it or may just be tweaking you. I say go for it and have some fun.

JD

I highly recommend that you ignore comments such as and continue to try to make good stuff (including with this same model).

Mr. (or Mrs.) StoneColdTruth may believe it or may just be tweaking you. I say go for it and have some fun.

JD

Very wise and greatly appreciated words :)

At first the mask was distracting, but after a while I got into it. It became part of the fun.

your comment is rude and mean. she has a hot little bod and is genuinely ticklish .shes awesome

Don't listen to the vocal minority. She's great.
Lose the mask, and keep up the good work.

What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back