• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Session Status

BlackDragonScar

TMF Master
Okay so here's the result of the sesssion. It was fun, won't be doing it again with that person. bout it.

So here is what happened. So I got there, things seem to do well and I thought were going well. Well she complained when I moved the bed when i didn't know it didn't have wheels. We fixed it, got the bonds on the bed, she changed and I strapped her down. Probably 45 minutes into tickling her, she got a cramp in her foot. When I tried to help she complained I made it worse. So had to untie her and let her get it out, went back to tickling her. I tickled her armpits, nipples, boobs, ribs, tummy, navel (made her say uncle), inner thighs, knees, knee pits, and feet, using different things like my fingers, feathers, pain brushes, and a hairbrush for her feet. Well had to make sure i wasn't digging into her armpits too much or it would hurt her. So she got about an hour and a half to 2 hours worth of tickling and I got tired. So I stopped, she wanted more but I wanted my turn by then, so she strapped me down. I think one of the straps might had been too tight because after a while it started to hurt. She tickled me for about two hours, concentrated a lot on my armpits (stayed there mostly), ribs, tummy, sides, waist, navel (stayed there too), explored my knees and feet (for a very short while cuz I ended up saying red). She complained about me moving my feet alot cuz the hairbrush tickled like mad. I ended up wanting to be let loose cuz my arm was hurting, so she wanted a massage. I said I would try to give her one but she complained I never given one, complained i didn't want to use her lotion, complained I put my shirt on and everything, so it ended up ruining the whole experience. She even complained because I sweated on her bed, like how was I suppose to know! I was straight up with her, told her I was new to all this, told her I would try and give a massage and never given one, told her I would try to tickle her for about 2 hours. I mean honestly I got bored and felt like I was not really successful as a ler. All in all, learned some new things about my body when tickled, but don't think i'll have another session again unless its with someone I know for a very long time.

Fair enough have you ever thought about going to tickle lessons (if they exist) if not get an experienced Let to show you techniques?

i don't think i would anyway, i'm a switch. If i feel like lering i'll ler. If i don't i usually lee, but i just think she was unpleaseable

I mean honestly I got bored and felt like I was not really successful as a ler.

Don't feel that way. There are too many different lers, and too many different lees. You just found the wrong lee. You need somebody who fits more with you, and no somebody who compliments even for sweating in her bed ._.
You'll do it right if you do it to your right person, good luck!

Oh, don't worry drag. Like every snowflake's different, you just have to find the right one that'll 'cool' to your touch, instead of keeping so icy cold. Regardless of the person (good/bad, experienced/novice, nice/mean, etc.), they just weren't the right fit for "you", which sucks, but is good as you now know some more things you want/don't want.

When the time comes, I'll do my best to make you a quivering little wreck under 'my' fingers, m'kay? But only if you agree to be 'my' plaything (and not the other way around - if there's even a chance of that happening :lol ).

I think that maybe your length of time might be part of the cause of your disaffection.
This was about 4 hours??

Oh, don't worry drag. Like every snowflake's different, you just have to find the right one that'll 'cool' to your touch, instead of keeping so icy cold. Regardless of the person (good/bad, experienced/novice, nice/mean, etc.), they just weren't the right fit for "you", which sucks, but is good as you now know some more things you want/don't want.

When the time comes, I'll do my best to make you a quivering little wreck under 'my' fingers, m'kay? But only if you agree to be 'my' plaything (and not the other way around - if there's even a chance of that happening :lol ).

lol such a sweetheart in a sadistic way lol and I already thought I was your plaything ;) you just don't play with me as much :p

I think that maybe your length of time might be part of the cause of your disaffection.
This was about 4 hours??

2 hours each honestly but she wanted 4 hours to herself. Mind you we started at like 8 and got done around 1 in the morning.

Uh no. This is not what happened. And I don't appreciate you telling my business but don't tell it right. I didn't complain about how you moved the bed but you said you would massage me but had an attitude. You were rude, telling me to shut up. Snapping at me when I ask simple questions. There is no doubt that you won't do anything with me. I didn't say anything about your bad hygiene. And I said I didn't want a massage because I wanted you to leave because you was having an attitude. You should know if you sweat a lot or easily but it is not your bed or sheets so what does it matter. Maybe women you usually deal with are okay with you being rude or having bad hygiene buy I don't deal with that.

Rude? I was never rude to you in any sense. I told you I would give you a massage and you acted like I told you I had given one before. I never snapped at you neither, you would know if I snapped at you and my hygiene was perfectly fine. How would I know i was gonna sweat a lot if I had never done it before as I stated before? Plus I was gonna get hot anyway so me sweating sshouldn't be a big huge deal. I had never once told you to shut up either lol if I did i wouldn't of stayed there as long as I did.

You were rude. You told me to shut up twice while I was tickling you. I won't apologize for having cramps. Didn't complain about all of the crap you claimed I did. Your hygiene wasn't fine. Your breath was terrible and your feet stink really bad which I noticed when I put the cuffs on you. I didn't make a big deal about the sweat you just had an attitude and made a big deal of everything when I asked you what you wanted to do all the time. You didn't say you hadn't tickled or been tickled before. I guess you expected me to lay in your sweat while I got the massage. I don't like other people's sweat especially when you were not fresh. You didn't say you hadn't given a massage before but I said forget it because when I keep asking you simple questions you were raising your voice at me and so people that's rude in my house don't need to be there. I asked you if you were done tickling and being tickled and didn't try to get you do do anything you didn't want.

If all that were so called true, why did you even ask if I was gonna tickle you again? why even bother to ask? If everything was so bad why even tickle me as long as you did? If I so called "raised my voice" and "said shut up" there is no way you would of let me tickle you for two hours. I never once raised my voice at you nor insult you. I was polite in everything I said but you believe what you want to believe i guess. don't care won't happen again.

It wasn't gonna happen again anyway not because you don't want it. Like I said you said shit up when I tickled you. My tickling was over. I asked if you were done. I could have just kicked you out of my house when I realized your breath was bad. And when I realized your feet stink, I just knew not to be near them and wash my hands. You are like a moody teenage girl. And I told you to shut up after you told me to shut up. And when you kept talking crazy is when I was done. When you said shut up, I figured maybe that's how you talk to other women and think it's okay. Not that I need to explain myself to you. But I'm done talking to you because you are not worth my time. Smell like that the next time you are close to someone, I'm sure they won't still tickle you for 2 hours even though they are not a tickler or switch.

Simmer down, simmer down!
First off, you just 'outed' yourself as I don't think black mentioned your name, username, really ANY identifying feature about someone he had a session with that he didn't feel worked out well for him, expect the sex. By throwing a blame game, you just outed yourself as a disgruntled player (warranted or not).
Name calling is immature, and only nanby pambies resort to such finger pointing.
Seems a simple "misunderstanding" is threatening to snowball into a giant crapfest if things continue, and, last time I checked, we don't like that kind of stuff in these posts - unless consensual ;) (which this blatantly is NOT).
When someone upfront admits to being a greenhorn in this often misunderstood area, yes, it's highly unlikely they'll just 'happen upon' everything perfectly the first time. Now, that might be the same for the other member, as well, so understanding and grace needs to come from BOTH parties!
You both gained something positive from this experience, though (regardless how you might currently view it), I think. You both know a little more of 'how' to prepare beforehand, (towels; different restraints; different location, like a hotel you won't have to clean up after; eating a pack of tic-tacs; scrubbing the assumed 'offender's' feet with a toothbrush as punishment; who knows?) you know more of what you do NOT want to deal with, and in contrast, know a little more of what you DO want in a session, with your partner(s).
Communication is KEY. And as long as no gags are in use, it should be a constant thing.

End result: You both had a session you felt was lacking (for various different reasons). It happened. You won't be repeating it again.
The end.

You can either learn from this experience or not. Up to each member.

As a third-party (and so take EVERYTHING I said with a hefty grain of salt if so desired), I thought this was a good thread, for someone to share about their experience in real-life. What was good, and what could be improved.

It is what it is Sadi, everyone wanted to know my experience and I told everyone that. I was never gonna say who she was, not like I knew who she was here anyway. All is good, I ain't mad, but still don't want someone coming at me either like she did. I'm cool with it.

"I'm" glad you let other people know. Allow us to live vicariously through you people's who actually take initiative and really do stuff that's not behind a fluorescent screen. ;)
And don't worry, I 'will' get you... sometime. :lol

I think this all could have been avoided with better communication before and after the session. I think it's always good practice to have everything out in the open if you're going to engage in this kind of stuff because it's not worth the headache. It's a shame that neither of you came out of it feeling very happy about it but it seems you two were clearly not compatible from the start, perhaps you needed to get to know each other a bit better before jumping into anything.

I do think this should have been handled between the two of your first before going to the forum about it though. If you knew she was going to be able to read it and get upset about it, you probably should have consulted with her about posting about the session.

Either way, I think Sadi has the right idea. Try to take something positive away from the whole thing, don't play with each other again, be happy, communication is important, la di da.

Honestly I had no idea she was on here no her screen name. People here who I have known a lot longer wanted to know about my first time so i told them. and YOU SHUSH SADI!

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back