• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Sex or Tickling?

Suzumiya Haruhi

TMF Poster
Curious to wonder, which is more physically draining to the body:

Having a night of non-bound, passionate sex

or

Having a night of completely bound and merciless tickling?

Definately sex. A long tickling session can tire you out pretty bad and have you panting, but it's like running - as soon as you get your breath back, you're good to go again. But sex just drains you - it takes longer to be "good to go" again than a tickling session.

I'll let you know once I experience both.

ditto what he said..sighs..

i would imagine hmm the second probably...because you are doing many things at once..giggling..struggling..squirming around..

I'll let you know once I experience both.

It's really a great feeling, both of them. I was more nervous with losing my virginity than the tickling since I'm so accustomed to being tickled by friends and family members growing up....but that's just me. Don't worry Duke, it will happen, ya just gotta be patient. Trust me, it's worth the wait.... ;)

It's really a great feeling, both of them. I was more nervous with losing my virginity than the tickling since I'm so accustomed to being tickled by friends and family members growing up....but that's just me. Don't worry Duke, it will happen, ya just gotta be patient. Trust me, it's worth the wait.... ;)

Oh, I'm not hurrying anywhere :) I take pride in being single and virgin :)

And Izzy... I sure hope you experience both.

I'd say their both pretty damn exhausting, but for me the tickling feels like something worthwhile happened. I got so bored with sex over the years, that there's no magic left in it. A night of vanilla sex would just make me feel like I wasted the night.

Totally sex. Senshi can tickle me for an hour and I'm raring for more--after fifteen minutes of Senshi-sex I'm ready to pass out--it's just that good ;)

~K

Last edited:
Sex all the way and ftw. ;)

Tickling just takes your breath away, whereas sex is an actual physical activity which drains you physically. :p

I'll second this. I'm the same way, and the way I see it, it'll happen when it happens. It can't be rushed.

As a ler sex, when I play lee tickling.

I'm in Izzy's boat. If I ever get to tickle some fair lady all night, I'll give you my answer...

Having the luck to have experienced both, I'd say both can be draining physically but tickling adds on a mental/psychological drain, especially if you're dealing with a sadistic ler... holding laughter in, etc.

I'll take a little of column A with a little of column B. :)

psh!!
i choose the combined power of both. at once. thats one of the few things that truly wears me out... :p

If you're referring to draining as like tiredness, then I think sex has it. Although I've never experienced sex, I've been told that there's some weird thing that happens after sex that puts you to sleep after.

I'll second this. I'm the same way, and the way I see it, it'll happen when it happens. It can't be rushed.

I wish all who are looking for one or both the best. (It's more like, it'll happen when conditions are right for both of you, all 3 of you, etc.)

If you're referring to draining as like tiredness, then I think sex has it. Although I've never experienced sex, I've been told that there's some weird thing that happens after sex that puts you to sleep after.

That would be being throughly exhausted. And/or having one's brain merrily marinating in endorphins (this happens to a slightly lesser degree in solo-sex as well).

Love the responses I'm getting about this topic, I say both are exhausting but oh soo pleasureable....it makes me wet just thinking about it....whoops :shocked: :redface: I can't believe I said (or typed rather) that out loud....

Oh Suz...you're hilarious!!! CLEAN UP ON AISLE 21!!! WE HAVE A SPILL!!! ;)

I have to say that, sex with my ler (typically after a good tickle session) knocks me out better than NyQuil!!!! She actually makes fun of me for it, as, right after I climax, I genuinely cannot move...and promptly pass out asleep.

Tickling, while draining, only makes me want more after I've caught my breath...and, after I've been teased enough, only makes me want sex...which leads to me climaxing like crazy, and passing out asleep shortly thereafter...a vicious, delicious cycle...

Oh Suz...you're hilarious!!! CLEAN UP ON AISLE 21!!! WE HAVE A SPILL!!! ;)

I have to say that, sex with my ler (typically after a good tickle session) knocks me out better than NyQuil!!!! She actually makes fun of me for it, as, right after I climax, I genuinely cannot move...and promptly pass out asleep.

Tickling, while draining, only makes me want more after I've caught my breath...and, after I've been teased enough, only makes me want sex...which leads to me climaxing like crazy, and passing out asleep shortly thereafter...a vicious, delicious cycle...

You are hillarious yourself, Camel :roflmao: I have mixed tickling with sex before but I've never passed out from it...maybe I'm stronger than you or maybe it's because I'm younger..????? But either way, I'd bet the farm that you and your ler (whoever it may be) could make me passout from over stimulation...don't know..just have to wait and see if it will come about...maybe in a dark alley and you recognize me from my avvy lol

Oh darlin'...I don't pass out in the sense that I faint or anything of that nature...and I can take whatever tickling my ler decides to dish out...however, she gives me such intense orgasms that, directly afterward, I have nothing left to do but sleep in order to recharge...

My ler is just that good.

I'm a lucky gal...;)

Oh darlin'...I don't pass out in the sense that I faint or anything of that nature...and I can take whatever tickling my ler decides to dish out...however, she gives me such intense orgasms that, directly afterward, I have nothing left to do but sleep in order to recharge...

My ler is just that good.

I'm a lucky gal...;)

I feel the same way about my ler ;)

What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back